Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Wink The older I get, the more I realize...

Now you can fill in the blanks. This was another favorite.

Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

The older I get, the more I realize how important exercise is important to do every day.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:47 AM   #3
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

The older I get, the more I realize how short life is.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #4
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

The older I get, the more I realize age doesn't defy us, we defy age
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:11 PM   #5
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default The older I get, the more I realize...

..how simple life seemed to be when I was a kid. We wouldn't be caught dead in the house, even on rainy or snowy days. We were always outside, climbing trees or exploring. We had simple toys, like Barbies, GI Joes and Tonka Trucks. My son is in 5th grade and has his own cell phone and laptop, PSP and Nintendo DS. Our living room entertainment center consists of PS2, XBox 360 and Wii. (Plus he's already got a PS3 wrapped up for Christmas.) I know it's mostly my fault for allowing his "technology obsession", and that it takes a stick of dynamite to get him outside to play batminton. Also, at another school in our county, a 5th grade girl was caught giving "BJs" to any little boys who wanted them. I didn't even know what that was till I was almost outta high school. It astounds me when I hear reports of elementary school kids with drugs and alcohol and weapons. Even when I was in high school the biggest "hardcore" drug problem here was a few stoner kids smoking weed behind the building. As for weapons, I live in the South, in the mountains. Even the high school girls had rifle racks in their pick-ups, and carried pocketknifes in their back pockets. And NONE of us would ever have even thought of using those for violence against others. That's just how people were raised in my town. (Yeah, I live in the redneck riviera. lol) The world has changed so much, and not all of those changes are good. Heck, I'm already complaining and I'm only 30. I can just imagine the things that I will see in my lifetime...and that's a hard realization for a mother with an 11 year old son growing up in these everchanging times.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2009, 12:55 PM   #6
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

The older I get, the more I realize how much comedy I enjoy.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:27 PM   #7
Bootboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister Bear.. lol actually whatever not a big deal to me.
Relationship Status:
Solo sauntering along

Bootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST Reputation

That while my mind and spirit are more focused the body is dragging its sweet behind.
Bootboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bootboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2009, 04:26 PM   #8
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootboi View Post
That while my mind and spirit are more focused the body is dragging its sweet behind.
I can so relate to this
Old 11-08-2009, 12:04 AM   #9
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

The older I get, the more I realize that wearing heels should be considered "punishment"
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2009, 04:55 AM   #10
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
The older I get, the more I realize that wearing heels should be considered "punishment"

I like a woman in heels and the older I get, the more I like it.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2009, 09:05 PM   #11
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

The older I get the more I realize helping others is more important than it was in my youth when running around to hang with friends came first

The older I get the more I realize that one must stop to appreciate that rose rather than just stopping to smell it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2009, 10:41 PM   #12
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

that I must get more sleep or I am a cranky girl
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2009, 11:33 PM   #13
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

...it's not the Things that count, it's the Experiences.

~cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2009, 12:01 AM   #14
Eddie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't matter
Relationship Status:
Meh

Location: Why is it hot in here and what am I doing in this hand basket
Eddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST Reputation

The older I get the more I realize that sometimes I'm not as agile as I used to be, but I do have fun trying to prove I'm still a young buck.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eddie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2009, 12:27 AM   #15
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The older I get the more I use the term "heinous fuckery" to describe a myriad of things....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2009, 10:36 AM   #16
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Default The older I get, the more I realize...

Prenups are a requirement;
Exercise on a daily basis is a requirement;
Life is wayyyy toooo short to hate or be mad at anyone;
Cancer sucks.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:11 AM   #17
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
i do what i want :)
Relationship Status:
well, i'm not banging my ex anymore, so that's good ;)

Location: at The Pink Taco. really ... it's called The Pink Taco ;)
D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation

... PBR in a can is tasty

... school is fun!

... i'll never be domestic(ated)
D-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:03 PM   #18
Bootboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister Bear.. lol actually whatever not a big deal to me.
Relationship Status:
Solo sauntering along

Bootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST Reputation

That "Asshatery" should be an official word define in the dictonary or at the very minimum "Asshat".

Asshatery
- the state or condition of being an asshat. Having the collective qualitites or characters of an asshat.

Asshat
One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat.
Bootboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bootboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2009, 01:49 AM   #19
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

The older I get the more I realize that some people can twist anything into an insult.

The older I get the more I realize that my time and attention are valuable and should only be spent on things that bring me pleasure, joy and contentment.
Waldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:20 PM   #20
Penelope

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
In Love♥

Penelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST Reputation

The older I get, the more I realize...no one uses their turn signal anymore.