Old 04-13-2010, 12:14 AM   #1
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Post What would you give away?

if you could give away anything or things, what would it/they be? The give-away might be physical, like that treasured chair of Aunt Bertha's that you've always secretly hated. or it might be emotional, like the feelings of anger and hurt that tie you to an ex. it might be metaphysical, like the ties of craving that hold you to samsara. it could be all three.
for myself, physically, i'm giving away most of my clothes. my beautiful Winter Sun and Flax skirts and tops that no longer will ever fit. plus anything that ties me to this world, that i'm overly fond of. i'm saying to myself,"pretend that you're moving and give away anything that is not totally essential to your life."
emotionally, i'm giving up feelings of anger, shame, and guilt. i do not need these: they are toxic to me and to others around me. they are a hindrance to my spiritual development.
metaphysically, i am giving away craving and desire. starting today, i will no longer look at catalogs, watch QVC, or do anything that will bring up a feeling of craving, be it physical, emotional, or metaphysical. i have given up craving recognition for anything that i do. and i have even given up craving enlightenment -for myself. when i meditate, i sit. when i do yoga nidra, i do yoga nidra. when i pray for others, i pray-for others.
Namaste,
femme2tao
Old 04-13-2010, 12:37 AM   #2
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

addiction.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 01:06 AM   #3
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation

i've got a lot of ignorance up for grabs....

anyone?

no?

okay, how about sneakers then? i'll throw them in free. i have 4 pair. 3 converse (2 pink and 1 black) and a pair of the very business like, i-can-kick-serious-sporty-ass sort.
hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hippieflowergirl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 01:38 AM   #4
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I would give away joy...because I would want to share it...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 04:44 AM   #5
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I would give away anger that is not productive or blocks my growth and understanding. Some anger motivates me, but not bitter anger that festers and is basd upon false or imagined premises. Best to give it to the universe for transformation.

Ah, we humans!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 05:16 AM   #6
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

I do have a small container full of assorted Jelly Bellies

anyone want a siberian husky?
Old 04-13-2010, 05:37 AM   #7
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I might give away Freud, but I'm keeping Jung.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 08:03 AM   #8
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Id give up anger and the frustration that comes with it because if my disablity.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 10:33 AM   #9
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Ok..I would give away my inability to handle a checkbook. Honestly, anything with numbers makes me crazy. I wish I could handle numbers better...
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 05:12 PM   #10
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'll take Rook's Husky!

I've got lots of stuff to give away and/or send to the emotional/spiritual landfill in the sky:

Resentment towards my mother, exes and friends (and ex friends)
Lack of innocence
About 10 years of abusive memories
Self-sabotage
The expectation that there's always an angle/shoe will drop/etc
Harsh criticisms toward myself and others

and, finally

the spandex unitard

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 05:42 PM   #11
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post

---Yes!---
Old 04-13-2010, 06:15 PM   #12
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

I've got a washer up for grabs!

But you might wanna hurry, our Brand New LG Graphite Steel Steam Washer comes in on Sat.!
Old 04-13-2010, 06:24 PM   #13
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippieflowergirl View Post
i've got a lot of ignorance up for grabs....

anyone?

no?

okay, how about sneakers then? i'll throw them in free. i have 4 pair. 3 converse (2 pink and 1 black) and a pair of the very business like, i-can-kick-serious-sporty-ass sort.

*raises hand* Hi my name is Wolfy and I'm a sneaker or in Chicago we call them gym shoes, addict, but I'll never be caught dead or alive in the pink ones. I even have a hard time throwing away my old beat up ones. I always tell myself I can use them for yard work......so, I was asked once, just how many old pairs do you really think you need for that.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:26 PM   #14
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I would give away joy...because I would want to share it...

So, what you're saying is that joy isn't a person......and to think I was almost ready to accept something from these posts.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 04-13-2010, 06:28 PM   #15
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
I do have a small container full of assorted Jelly Bellies

Tease us with jelly beans and give away a dog

Trade you one dog for 3 of my cats because they're so much smaller.

Old 04-13-2010, 06:31 PM   #16
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'll take Rook's Husky!

I've got lots of stuff to give away and/or send to the emotional/spiritual landfill in the sky:

Resentment towards my mother, exes and friends (and ex friends)
Lack of innocence
About 10 years of abusive memories
Self-sabotage
The expectation that there's always an angle/shoe will drop/etc
Harsh criticisms toward myself and others

and, finally

the spandex unitard

Gemmie this time I have nothing smart to say to you......I must be broken.

I do however have a hug for you because friends don't let other friends let go of that kind of stuff without one.

The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 06:33 PM   #17
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'll take Rook's Husky!

Congrats Gemme. Who could not love a Husky? Well unless said Husky is ................ never mind. Again, enjoy and congratulations to you and the beauty dog.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 06:33 PM   #18
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Now as for me, I'm a packrat and stuff my own feelings away, so I'll have to give it some thought and come back here when I have a proper answer.

Old 04-13-2010, 06:40 PM   #19
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,450 Times in 370 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation
Default Believe and be free.

Fear

Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2010, 07:19 PM   #20
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

I'd like to give Fred Phelps away, but I don't think anybody would take him.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post: