Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married, treasured, and adored

Thanked 1,430 Times in 359 Posts
oblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputation

i'm behind Sparx.. my highest level toon is a level 74 Dranai Shaman.... next down is my 41 Night Elf Druid...

We play on Bronzebeard...
oblivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:38 AM   #22
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,744 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping it to see if anyone else is playing. Interestingly enough I got asked to join a guild last night (this is the 2nd time this person asked me). While flattered, I'm always nervous -- largely because I know I suck at Raids (I do a lot of the dungeons solo and recently started doing the Outland Dungeons so I can clear up some of my old achievements). Of course, the challenge is that to improve at Raids I have to do them but finding someone who is understanding and patient is a rare thing. I found someone a while ago but I think he stopped playing.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2011, 11:57 AM   #23
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

I used to play WoW many many moons ago, and wow is WoW all consuming it takes over your life and turns you into a mmorpg zombie that eats digital brains!

Alliance forever baby
BugsAndKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:01 PM   #24
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I have to say I don't get it totally but my Desd Plays and my daughter loves to watch her play of course I cheer her on lol
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:51 PM   #25
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Bumping it to see if anyone else is playing. Interestingly enough I got asked to join a guild last night (this is the 2nd time this person asked me). While flattered, I'm always nervous -- largely because I know I suck at Raids (I do a lot of the dungeons solo and recently started doing the Outland Dungeons so I can clear up some of my old achievements). Of course, the challenge is that to improve at Raids I have to do them but finding someone who is understanding and patient is a rare thing. I found someone a while ago but I think he stopped playing.
My guild is understanding, so there are those out there! You can real ID add me and we can group up over realms if you'd like

the.fates.will.it@gmail.com
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:43 AM   #26
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Welp. I've moved my characters over to the Hellscream realm. I was surprised given how full the realm is but Blizzard did it (within an hour no less).

Old 10-18-2011, 07:52 AM   #27
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Welp. I've moved my characters over to the Hellscream realm. I was surprised given how full the realm is but Blizzard did it (within an hour no less).
I converted you!

WHEE!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 07:52 AM   #28
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
you just made Desd clap and squeal lol

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 09:12 AM   #29
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Well, I have to say I'm not regretting it. Although the Auction House on Hellscream and that the Horde are outnumbered 3 to 1, Desd's guild is awesome. I can join any Raid, be somewhat sucky (I'm not horrible but not amazing either!) and still get supportive feeling from members.

And for those that were playing before and stopped, there is a new expansion coming out, Mists of Pandaria. I'm curious about the new race, Pandas. So something to look forward to.

The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 09:25 AM   #30
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

I'm new to it but my night elf is level 30 already. I'm on Cataclysm. I don't even know how to do most things except turn into a cat and fight.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:06 AM   #31
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
I'm new to it but my night elf is level 30 already. I'm on Cataclysm. I don't even know how to do most things except turn into a cat and fight.
Which server are you on? <evil grin and roar in the background> And we need you to become a horde elf, if you must be an elf.

Old 12-06-2011, 10:12 AM   #32
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Which server are you on? <evil grin and roar in the background> And we need you to become a horde elf, if you must be an elf.
I will let you know after work, I can't remember. So far I've been fighting for the alliance. I joined a guild this past weekend but I usually don't join them. I got up to 30 by myself but I can't get through the dungeons.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:16 AM   #33
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
I will let you know after work, I can't remember. So far I've been fighting for the alliance. I joined a guild this past weekend but I usually don't join them. I got up to 30 by myself but I can't get through the dungeons.
Dungeons can be hard soloing unless you do the older ones. You may want to consider joining our guild if you don't get help in the one you're in. I would be more than glad to help you and give you any pointers or help along the way..

Old 12-06-2011, 10:17 AM   #34
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
Dungeons can be hard soloing unless you do the older ones. You may want to consider joining our guild if you don't get help in the one you're in. I would be more than glad to help you and give you any pointers or help along the way..
I will do that. My screen name is OrganicOne. I will hop on after work.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Old 12-06-2011, 10:20 AM   #35
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
I will do that. My screen name is OrganicOne. I will hop on after work.
I checked. You're on Skywall and joined a newly created Guild (likely created by the leader to just get the achievement, especially since none are over lvl 60).

Old 12-06-2011, 10:22 AM   #36
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
I checked. You're on Skywall and joined a newly created Guild (likely created by the leader to just get the achievement, especially since none are over lvl 60).
Damn that was fast. lol I will leave them.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Old 12-06-2011, 10:55 AM   #37
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Desd has converted me and I to am now playing but I am a way newbie and learning

The Following User Says Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 10:57 AM   #38
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
Desd has converted me and I to am now playing but I am a way newbie and learning
You're doing a hunter right?

Old 12-06-2011, 11:10 AM   #39
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Quote:
You're doing a hunter right?
Yes I am doing a hunter it is very cool trying to get the hang of it now with out dying to many times lol

Old 12-06-2011, 11:17 AM   #40
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
Yes I am doing a hunter it is very cool trying to get the hang of it now with out dying to many times lol
LOL.. it can be challenging but once you get the hang of it, you'll not want to do anything different. What talent tree you doing? This might help: http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/...-hunter-specs/