Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Survival I think
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:35 AM   #42
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,744 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
Survival I think
When you get to the stage for dual talents, you may want to investigate Beast Mastery (aka BM). I've used all three but found BM to be the most enjoyable for both PVP and PVE.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:37 AM   #43
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
When you get to the stage for dual talents, you may want to investigate Beast Mastery (aka BM). I've used all three but found BM to be the most enjoyable for both PVP and PVE.
I will thanks I may get up nerve to play with out Desd right next to me to guide me first time I tried that I died quick lol

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:16 PM   #44
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Alright I'm going in.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:17 PM   #45
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Which guild do I join?

I'm a Soul Rebel

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:02 PM   #46
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Which guild do I join?

Are you still on Skywall?

Old 12-06-2011, 10:26 PM   #47
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
Are you still on Skywall?
Yeah do I need to switch servers?

I'm a Soul Rebel

Old 12-07-2011, 01:53 AM   #48
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Either switch or create a new character..

Old 12-07-2011, 01:36 PM   #49
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
And then PM one of us to get someone to invite you You can RealID me, I'll rep my e-mail to you!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:34 PM   #50
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone on Area 52? Mare and I just started new goblin toons on this PVE. The auction house is outrageously priced (don't know too many level 5's with 300 or more gold, but hey, who am I to judge?) ....

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 02:39 PM   #51
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Anyone on Area 52? Mare and I just started new goblin toons on this PVE. The auction house is outrageously priced (don't know too many level 5's with 300 or more gold, but hey, who am I to judge?) ....
I don't even know where that is. I only have 2 friends. lol Yall can friend me if you want. My screen name is Organicone.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Old 01-05-2012, 03:59 PM   #52
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

I added you but we may need to exchange Real IDs for across servers.

Old 02-10-2012, 02:18 PM   #53
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Bumping to say I got Ebon into our guild now too

I made a warlock to level with Bard's hunter, but hated leveling so I gave up. Now that hy is back to night shifts however, I find my time consumed by leveling her LOL Still 10 levels below hys hunter, but I'll get there.

For the Horde!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 02:22 PM   #54
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Quote:
Originally Posted by desd View Post
Bumping to say I got Ebon into our guild now too

I made a warlock to level with Bard's hunter, but hated leveling so I gave up. Now that hy is back to night shifts however, I find my time consumed by leveling her LOL Still 10 levels below hys hunter, but I'll get there.

For the Horde!
I think you miss me .
for the horde

The Following User Says Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 02:58 PM   #55
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Was just asking in Gamers Zone if there were any wowheads out there..I'm in Windrunner (alliance) but also have toons in Misha (horde) and in Garona (horde). If anyone has toons in these realms holla
Old 02-10-2012, 04:01 PM   #56
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

My paladin is up to 53 now. Skittles I don't have any toons on any of those servers. I have one on Hellscream and another one some where I can't remember because I haven't logged into it in forever.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Old 02-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #57
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlesluver View Post
Was just asking in Gamers Zone if there were any wowheads out there..I'm in Windrunner (alliance) but also have toons in Misha (horde) and in Garona (horde). If anyone has toons in these realms holla
You should come over to Hellscream US. I've actually been enjoying it, even if it's a PVE server. I PVP most nights (working on all Cata gear for my PVP hunter) and I'm leveling another hunter (61) and a rogue for PVE stuff. I don't know if I'll use the rogue that much (I find it odd to navigate around sometimes) but I'm working on the 2nd Hunter to be PVE and I'm working on better rotations.

Old 02-10-2012, 06:10 PM   #58
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Uhm

For the Republic!!!

Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:19 PM   #59
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawse View Post
Uhm

For the Republic!!!

Hell no! :P SWTOR probably has some good features but I've heard a few say that they still need work.

Old 02-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #60
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Hell no! :P SWTOR probably has some good features but I've heard a few say that they still need work.

find me a MMORPG that doesn't lol

And what is all this i hear about panda's I've never played WoW - but OMG I keep hearing about Pandas... seems to be a love / hate thing lol
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote