Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #61
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
You should come over to Hellscream US. I've actually been enjoying it, even if it's a PVE server. I PVP most nights (working on all Cata gear for my PVP hunter) and I'm leveling another hunter (61) and a rogue for PVE stuff. I don't know if I'll use the rogue that much (I find it odd to navigate around sometimes) but I'm working on the 2nd Hunter to be PVE and I'm working on better rotations.
I went to see if i could make a DK in Hellscream..No dice lol it is full
Old 02-11-2012, 03:38 PM   #62
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Really?
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #63
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

That's weird I'm always able to get on. Gonna try it now.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:41 PM   #64
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation

Let me know if you can create a character on there...I am mostly on Windrunner and Misha...anyone on these realms lemme know thanks
Old 02-11-2012, 04:09 PM   #65
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlesluver View Post
Let me know if you can create a character on there...I am mostly on Windrunner and Misha...anyone on these realms lemme know thanks

You could migrate over but I know the server isn't full (although it claims to be on the listing) so you should be able to create a character on it. The amount of people is really low right now (heck, Blizzard lost 100,000 in the last quarter although that is a slowdown of what happened for the previous quarters)

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 10:34 AM   #66
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Thumbs up

Ok I will try to make a DK this weekend...not sure if I want a Tauren Dk, Goblin DK or Belf DK...might be doing pvp only...any suggestions?
Old 02-14-2012, 05:03 PM   #67
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

I'd go Tauren or Goblin DK but then again, I like those two races.

Old 02-26-2012, 04:02 AM   #68
GeekBear

How Do You Identify?:
transgender menace
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his
Relationship Status:
Married to the RyRy!

GeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST ReputationGeekBear Has the BEST Reputation
Default For the Alliance!

if anyone is on the bronzebeard server, RyRy aka dropsofsilverrain and I are over there. we belong to a great guild and we are very active players. we mainly do PVE but I'm interested in learning some PVP. if anyone is interested in wowing with us, just gimme a hollar! geek over and out.

GeekBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:08 AM   #69
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Anyone get a beta invite yet? I just got mine and will be testing it out on Lost Isles (character copy and new created character/panda).

Old 05-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #70
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone on Area 52?
Mare and I started new toons on that server. I suggested this PVE server because I was tired of being pwned by a mostly alliance PVP server. (Questing is never any fun on a PVP server). This server outnumbers Alliance - YAY!!! lol

Ironically, my 85 Goblin Warrior is PVP geared - just hit ilvl 393, and am slowly working on getting PVE gear. I have a lowbie pally and druid - but I think I'll be concentrating on my pally next.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:53 AM   #71
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Anyone on Area 52?
Mare and I started new toons on that server. I suggested this PVE server because I was tired of being pwned by a mostly alliance PVP server. (Questing is never any fun on a PVP server). This server outnumbers Alliance - YAY!!! lol

Ironically, my 85 Goblin Warrior is PVP geared - just hit ilvl 393, and am slowly working on getting PVE gear. I have a lowbie pally and druid - but I think I'll be concentrating on my pally next.
Come over to Hellscream US. It's a PVE server and yes, we're outnumbered by alliance but we're doing well. And the guild that desd and I are in do regular Raids. (I tend to PVP a lot but the guild is really good and very laid back)

Old 08-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #72
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Welp.. I've been hacking away at the MoP beta and to be honest.. I think it's pretty good.. Some of the changes will take time to get used to but overall the lore and changes are pretty decent.

Old 09-25-2012, 10:06 PM   #73
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Anyone else getting their WoW on?

Old 09-26-2012, 12:45 AM   #74
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Tempting! OH SO TEMPTING! Trying to get homework handled before I get all into that again

I love me some WoW!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 12:48 AM   #75
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

i could never get into wow! but i've been playing achaea like crazy lately (except for a reunion break). maybe i should start a thread for other games besides wow. one day i'll get into wow - as if i need another gaming addiction! lol
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:49 AM   #76
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desd View Post
Tempting! OH SO TEMPTING! Trying to get homework handled before I get all into that again

I love me some WoW!
I know.. get the homework done and then maybe during fall break or holidays....

Old 11-18-2012, 09:08 AM   #77
RyRy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his
Relationship Status:
Married to Geekboi!!

RyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST ReputationRyRy Has the BEST Reputation

got to be more wow'ers out there. For the Alliance! lol
RyRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:30 AM   #78
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyRy View Post
got to be more wow'ers out there. For the Alliance! lol
Bah! Hellscream (US) is 90% Alliance. Everyone does that. That's why I like Horde.. besides... Moooooooooooo! Happy now?

Old 11-26-2012, 12:15 PM   #79
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

So, has anyone upgraded to the new Pandaria expansion yet?
Do you like it? Is it worth it? Anything truly cool about it?

I just bought the expansions as a Christmas present - (no worries, this one is not the surprise of gifts) - and I've been curious to know how it is. Mare doesn't have the free time to play until after Christmas, and of course, I won't start without Her, sooooo .... curious to know more about it from a player's perspective.

Old 11-26-2012, 12:20 PM   #80
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Come over to Hellscream US. It's a PVE server and yes, we're outnumbered by alliance but we're doing well. And the guild that desd and I are in do regular Raids. (I tend to PVP a lot but the guild is really good and very laid back)
I just moved us last year, and honestly, don't see us moving again any time soon unless Blizzard will let me do that for free. I like Area 52 so far - granted, we haven't played during the summer months, but we are getting ready to sign back up very soon. If anything changes, I'll keep you posted