Notices

Old 07-23-2013, 07:25 PM   #21
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,641 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mr. Wonderful

...simply loves me wonderfully.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:07 PM   #22
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Is perfectly imperfect
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2013, 12:28 AM   #23
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mrs. Wonderful...

She's wonderfully delicious...
Old 07-24-2013, 04:26 AM   #24
Daktari

Default She...

Is clever and articulate
Isn't covered in tattoos
Drop dead gorgeous
Likes sparring with words
Is an enthusiastic masochist
Has passion for her 'subject(s)'
Empathic
Isn't bothered about towering over me when she wears heels
Likes my jokes
Can crack a funny line
An ability to dance is a bonus
Being able to sing and harmonise with me a distinct bonus
Happy to skin anchovies and peel shrimp for me
Likes cats...love me, love Her Royal Greyness, we're a package.
A sense of her own style

Oh and has a great 'rack' please

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2013, 05:37 AM   #25
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i am my own Ms Wonderful....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2013, 09:30 AM   #26
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Someone who can put up with me and my......specialness. hehehe

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2017, 06:58 PM   #27
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Someone who has their life on the same level as mine. Someone with the same goals, values, integrity. Someone achieving their dreams.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2017, 04:38 PM   #28
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

My Ms./Mr. Wonderful would be a smart, fun, sane, stone butch leather top. And I mean butch, NOT male. She would have to be scrupulously honest, financially solvent, and not actively addicted to any substances or to alcohol. She would have to be an interesting person, and well informed, too. I'm not opposed to a mildly paternalistic butch, but she would have to be a feminist. Ideally she would be a very sexual person who would be able to match me in that department. She should be larger than me in at least one dimension, but that isn't particularly hard. Being a snappy dresser isn't imperative, but it certainly helps. I'm a sucker for a butch in a well fitting suit. Motorcycle riders get extra points with me, too. Finally, and most importantly, she would have to be someone who could be my rock solid best friend. I want to be with someone who I know I can depend on, just as she would be able to depend on me.

I understand that this is a tall order. I may be submitting my list early for my next life.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:36 AM   #29
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ms. Wonderful

I will start by saying that I am not searching for a partner.

If I met Ms. Wonderful to me she would be a OFOS femme. She would be educated, have common sense, career minded, and driven. She would be positive, kind, generous, and generally sweet with a great sense of humor. She would not need me for anything but she would choose to spend time with me. She would have a solid sense of self, confident, and have solid morals and values similar to mine.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 12:33 PM   #30
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i am my own Ms Wonderful....
and now i have met my own Mister Wonderful

Hy is is witty, respectful, funny, successful, caring, generous, loving and may i add SO freaking handsome.

Besides all of these attributes is how wonderful i feel. i am finally myself, just me, and it seems okay.

This is how i define “wonderful"

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 09:28 AM   #31
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
and now i have met my own Mister Wonderful

Hy is is witty, respectful, funny, successful, caring, generous, loving and may i add SO freaking handsome.

Besides all of these attributes is how wonderful i feel. i am finally myself, just me, and it seems okay.

This is how i define “wonderful"

Oh! Must love dogs!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 04:08 PM   #32
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoberBoi View Post
For all the singles out there....

Something fun on a Monday night....

No holds barred.... describe your perfect partner....
hum.
-Witty. Likes banter, a lot.

-Is busy themselves so never pressures me for time.

-Likes to buy me little gifts when they visit (my favourite oranges/ cat nip for guv/ a little octopus clip they saw somewhere, little things that show they were thinking of me and they know who I am and what I like).

-Likes to go with me (organise them, but doesn't need to pay for them) on little city break trips or day drives into the mountains/beaches for tea (4pm meal) - we both work really hard and need to get out on regular little breaks.

- doesn't drink much, doesn't smoke pot or take hard drugs.

- loves cats

- loves long talks, we just click that way, always have something fun to talk and banter or discuss.

- likes film, has similar netflix taste as me lol.

- into some science-y stuff so we can go do fun sciencey things together now and then.

- into kink but not 24/7 leather lifestyle

- as for monogamy or not... I don't really care either way. As long as I *know* they are deeply loyal to me, really want me as a partner.
a) But if they are non-monog, then ideally we have the same sort of values around it.

b) If monog, it's ok if there are times when we *don't* see each other every week. And we don't talk every day. We love talking to each other, but we don't feel the need to "check in" daily to feel connected to each other.

- Asks me if I need help with errands if we are driving somewhere for a date eg: did you want to pick up cat litter? Let's grab that form from the post office that you need while we are out. <3 this is a huge deal to me.

It means they are aware of my life and what goes on it, and they are showing how much they care by offering help. That means SO much more to me than "I love you."

- someone emotionally steady, secure: no huge jealousy issues, no big temper problems (I don't mind raised voices, but no explosive tempers), is aware of their own issues and baggage and works on it.

- is NOT "socially conservative" - I do have some quiet, private ways of expressing traditions in my way, but I am not into "femmes should not get phone calls from butches she doesn't know if she has a partner" stuff. That doesn't float with me.

- deeply respects my independence, my choices, my free time, and does not attempt to put "rules" on my behaviour (in my life on my time, how I treat them they have every right to have boundaries around) or my life. They can make decisions about my choices (like I'd rather not date people who smoke pot), and they can discuss my choices if they think it impacts them - and we can come to agreements. But no one gives me rules about my life outside of them.

What forms between us is an organic dance step that we make up on our own according to how we fit together best. Not how we "should" or how we are "supposed" to. And because of that custom fit dance, we hopefully do it for a very long time.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 08:09 PM   #33
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
My Ms./Mr. Wonderful would be a smart, fun, sane, stone butch leather top. And I mean butch, NOT male. She would have to be scrupulously honest, financially solvent, and not actively addicted to any substances or to alcohol. She would have to be an interesting person, and well informed, too. I'm not opposed to a mildly paternalistic butch, but she would have to be a feminist. Ideally she would be a very sexual person who would be able to match me in that department. She should be larger than me in at least one dimension, but that isn't particularly hard. Being a snappy dresser isn't imperative, but it certainly helps. I'm a sucker for a butch in a well fitting suit. Motorcycle riders get extra points with me, too. Finally, and most importantly, she would have to be someone who could be my rock solid best friend. I want to be with someone who I know I can depend on, just as she would be able to depend on me.

I understand that this is a tall order. I may be submitting my list early for my next life.
that's fabulous, but slip in science geek for motorycles. And stone/not stone either or.

and yeah, rock solid friendship *sigh*.

put one in for me.

I'm fairly certain I'm a spinster from here in and I've made my peace with that. But if I do hafta come back, I'll early order now too.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 12:08 PM   #34
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,368 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know. Really don't at this point. Kind and funny. Reasonable. If people aren't smart, they tend not to be attracted to me. So that is usually there.

An observer of boundaries. Playful but not immature. Not walking around oblivious to others. Basically kind and fun. What's the point otherwise?

If you still have extraordinary ego needs at our age, OMFG no. Be relatively secure and enjoy time alone with yourself. Don't be constantly shopping for validation.

Like pets. Be on the left politically.

Do not be controlling or opinionated about little things I do. Couples like that live a nightmare existence IMO. Have a fucking life of your own.

Don't be boring. Quiet is fine. Even random riffs on stupid stuff. But have some interesting reactions to life. Read books.

Care about people and the planet. In your job or somewhere in your life, show that you are doing something about it.

Respect my time. I am not going to run your errands or do your paperwork. I mean, shit.

Be considerate with decent manners. Not bone selfish.

Be able to support yourself including provisions for care when you age or become disabled.

Basically BE a grown up who has the playfulness and wonder of a child somewhere inside.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:21 PM   #35
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Be kind, honest, intelligent, good sense of humor, have a positive outlook on life, be a complement to my gender/sexual identity (e.g. femme, submissive, etc). Beyond that we just have to see how well we get along. I don't like having a long list of requirements. I would rather be pleasantly surprised.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 01:05 PM   #36
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 540 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

My Ms Wonderful is honest, kind, intelligent, good manners, left-leaning politically. Preferably is OK with cats. Preferably doesn't smoke. Must not be a drug user or alcoholic, other factors may apply if have previously been an addict/drunk.
Nice sense of humour. Very much their own person, but happy to let me help/support them in their life and will help/support me in mine. Wants to spend time with me, but doesn't go nuts if we're apart for a few days. Able to cope with a certain amount of eccentricity. Able to hold a decent conversation.

Beyond that, well... it's hard to say. There are many types of look that float my boat. It really is the personality that is most important with me. That said, my libido errs toward lusting after femmes, but some butches have made it sit up and take attention too. If butch, must identify as female, though.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 02:00 PM   #37
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,893 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I really don't know if it's possible, but I am always hopeful!

The wonderful special someone in my life will, I'd like to think, like my klutzy-angel side. That if I give them an notebook, they will journal about all the things that they like about me, things that spur their imagination, that causes them to wonder in delight about me (things brought up.in an recent HONY video I saw just today).

I just watched a video on f.b., which is an ongoing series about human relationships of the romantic kind. It touched my heart. Romantic relationship ideas from people of all ages!

I've talked at length on the forum boards here about all types of things I'm looking for in an romantic relationship, but I think most important to me is that I'd hope the person I become involved with will truly accept me for who I am. That they'll see that my whole life up to now is more than just about all the things that have shaped me into who I am, with regard to any factor in that process, whether it was good, bad or ugly.

I think, still, that there's someone out there who truly gets me. Who adores me and is not abashed by views I hold which might not align significantly with their own. I'm an independent thinker, I am independent in my political philosophy, as well.

I am okay with my single status, but I won't want an romantic relationship where equity between the two of us is compromised in ways that leaves either person feeling like they have to watch what they say or can't be open or honest about their feelings either.

In my mind, the person who is "Wonderful" will embrace me for who I am and be not only enthralled with me, but be real in their relationship expectations and be willing to be delightfully surprised by my entire personality.

To me, as I age, it seems impractical to become involved romantically if mutual attraction and an reasonable set of like-mindedness is not present from the get go.

Anyway....if you get a chance to view the latest video by Humans of New York (HONY), S1: E4 -- Relationships, then check it out. I enjoyed watching it and could identify with those who participated in the latest subject for people who are either in a relationship and happy or just barely age 7 and trying to have an intelligent conversation about these types of things.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 04:56 PM   #38
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Has to be stronger than me... No easy feat

The rest makes me sound selfish so I won't go there. Lol

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 06:41 PM   #39
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I really don't know if it's possible, but I am always hopeful!

The wonderful special someone in my life will, I'd like to think, like my klutzy-angel side. That if I give them an notebook, they will journal about all the things that they like about me, things that spur their imagination, that causes them to wonder in delight about me (things brought up.in an recent HONY video I saw just today).

I just watched a video on f.b., which is an ongoing series about human relationships of the romantic kind. It touched my heart. Romantic relationship ideas from people of all ages!

I've talked at length on the forum boards here about all types of things I'm looking for in an romantic relationship, but I think most important to me is that I'd hope the person I become involved with will truly accept me for who I am. That they'll see that my whole life up to now is more than just about all the things that have shaped me into who I am, with regard to any factor in that process, whether it was good, bad or ugly.

I think, still, that there's someone out there who truly gets me. Who adores me and is not abashed by views I hold which might not align significantly with their own. I'm an independent thinker, I am independent in my political philosophy, as well.

I am okay with my single status, but I won't want an romantic relationship where equity between the two of us is compromised in ways that leaves either person feeling like they have to watch what they say or can't be open or honest about their feelings either.

In my mind, the person who is "Wonderful" will embrace me for who I am and be not only enthralled with me, but be real in their relationship expectations and be willing to be delightfully surprised by my entire personality.

To me, as I age, it seems impractical to become involved romantically if mutual attraction and an reasonable set of like-mindedness is not present from the get go.

Anyway....if you get a chance to view the latest video by Humans of New York (HONY), S1: E4 -- Relationships, then check it out. I enjoyed watching it and could identify with those who participated in the latest subject for people who are either in a relationship and happy or just barely age 7 and trying to have an intelligent conversation about these types of things.
Thanks for posting about Humans of New York (HONY), S1: E4
I do not have Facebook, is it available somewhere else do you or anyone else know?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:18 PM   #40
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,893 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Thanks for posting about Humans of New York (HONY), S1: E4
I do not have Facebook, is it available somewhere else do you or anyone else know?
I don't know for sure but we can see if they have an YouTube account. Here is their Channel Account HONY @ YouTube (LINK):

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCJ8CZrZO_2dwYXR1uzUScOg

P. S. Most of the videos they film are live streamed on Facebook, though. I tried finding the S1:E4 video earlier on YouTube but couldn't find it there. So sorry homoe!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote