Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #41
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Now, you're talking my language!

Miss Shops-a-lot

Problem solved.
Speak to no one and keep shopping until the 15th.
Oh, and a matching hat would be nice.
I like to keep it coordinated, ya' know?

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:39 PM   #42
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Problem solved.
Speak to no one and keep shopping until the 15th.
Oh, and a matching hat would be nice.
I like to keep it coordinated, ya' know?
Understood, cap'n.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:02 PM   #43
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Here we go again, y'all. Merc went Rx (Retrograde) today and will be that way for a lovely three weeks.

Are you ready for some eff-ups?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2010, 07:06 PM   #44
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,368 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

i already had a bad one -- profession related. Hopefully it will get cleared up tomorrow. WTF? Every time this happens my life goes to SHIT. i don't even believe in astrology, yet it's uncanny.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2010, 07:08 PM   #45
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

True story: Two seconds before seeing your post, I had a guest come back to me.

"There's something wrong with my key," he says.

"Here we go," I think.

Apparently, my 5s look like 2s.

*deep breath*

*exhale*

Thankfully, it was not a technical issue....this time.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2010, 07:30 PM   #46
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

It's upping my cranky factor a lot. This one is in Aries for a bit and then solidly in Taurus so that will be interesting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2010, 07:46 PM   #47
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

This is why the vacuum decided to blow out instead of sucking in when I went to use it earlier.
Of course I was able to fix it, but dayyyuuummmm, I shouldn't of had to.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo

Last edited by WolfyOne; 04-18-2010 at 07:49 PM.
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:54 PM   #48
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Sybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Here we go again, y'all. Merc went Rx (Retrograde) today and will be that way for a lovely three weeks.

Are you ready for some eff-ups?

Um... I'm doing fine all by myself without Merc throwing it in retro. Sheesh.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:12 PM   #49
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Two things.

Wolfy, the fact that things were blowing instead of sucking around you sounds like a personal problem to me.

Sybelle, tell me about it. OY!
Old 04-18-2010, 08:27 PM   #50
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

.............vey.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2010, 08:34 PM   #51
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

The fact that I had to read Diva's post FIVE times before I got it should tell you a bit about how much MerRx messes with me.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:46 PM   #52
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

About three days ago, I started to feel really grumpy. I'm not usually grumpy at all. I have been even more tired than usual. Stringing words together to make a coherent sentence is a challenge. And on and on. Is it Mercury in Retrograde? I was thinking I needed more Vitamin D! Seriously.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:25 AM   #53
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
About three days ago, I started to feel really grumpy. I'm not usually grumpy at all. I have been even more tired than usual. Stringing words together to make a coherent sentence is a challenge. And on and on. Is it Mercury in Retrograde? I was thinking I needed more Vitamin D! Seriously.

I hear you. I was taught to carry cinnamon with me during Mercury Rx. Cinnamon is sacred to Mercury so it pleases Him and He might let you off the hook a bit.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:34 AM   #54
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
This is why the vacuum decided to blow out instead of sucking in when I went to use it earlier.
Of course I was able to fix it, but dayyyuuummmm, I shouldn't of had to.
No, I think your vacuum situation was the result of a square between Saturn and it's dust particles. *smile* According to that transit and your birth information, it appears it only happened to you.

Sorry man.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2010, 10:37 AM   #55
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

This is my feelings for today
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:31 AM   #56
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I'm just not feeling this whole Mercury in retrograde thing - everything seems like business as usual to me.

Question. Since I'm a Gemini and Mercury is, you know, OURS - Am I in retrograde? I don't feel like I am in retrograde.

I DO, however, feel like the world is full of crybaby princesspantses who aren't happy unless they are surrounded by 81 cheerleaders, a pastry chef, a therapist, and a life coach.

Fuck that.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:16 AM   #57
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

[/FONT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
I'm just not feeling this whole Mercury in retrograde thing - everything seems like business as usual to me.

Question. Since I'm a Gemini and Mercury is, you know, OURS - Am I in retrograde? I don't feel like I am in retrograde.

I DO, however, feel like the world is full of crybaby princesspantses who aren't happy unless they are surrounded by 81 cheerleaders, a pastry chef, a therapist, and a life coach.

Fuck that.

I tried to find you the computer desktop life coach software but they were all sold out.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 06:20 AM   #58
Spa

How Do You Identify?:
Secret handshake.
Relationship Status:
I do the crossword in bed.

Spa has a reputation beyond reputeSpa has a reputation beyond reputeSpa has a reputation beyond reputeSpa has a reputation beyond reputeSpa has a reputation beyond reputeSpa has a reputation beyond reputeSpa has a reputation beyond reputeSpa has a reputation beyond reputeSpa has a reputation beyond reputeSpa has a reputation beyond reputeSpa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Fuck that.
I totally want to hump your post.

Rock on.
Spa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 08:07 AM   #59
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:

Fuck that.

Snort. This Mer Rx is making me think the whole world just got 50% stupider. So I guess my best answer is that if you don't think you are affected, maybe you aren't.

However, I would point out that your perception of other people's communication skills as "crybaby princesspantses" might be because of Mercury RX.

I think it's funny that folks feel a need to point out that they don't believe in this too. Really amuses me.

Now where is my pastry chef? I'm all over that bad boy.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:20 AM   #60
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

I hear you. I was taught to carry cinnamon with me during Mercury Rx. Cinnamon is sacred to Mercury so it pleases Him and He might let you off the hook a bit.
droppin a tin in my briefs

adjusts

hmm

for real?

fuck it

what have I got to lose?

nothing

I

tell

YOU
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote