betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
[/FONT]

I tried to find you the computer desktop life coach software but they were all sold out.
The idea that this even exists kinda freaks me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spa View Post
I totally want to hump your post.

Rock on.
Oooooh, I know who -you- are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

However, I would point out that your perception of other people's communication skills as "crybaby princesspantses" might be because of Mercury RX.
No,honestly. I always think the world is full of crybaby princesspantses. Because it just freaking IS.

I like astrology, that's no secret. Just last week I was explaining to a friend of mine that she needed to hurry up and have her baby STAT because she was in grave danger of having a Taurus. She did not listen to me. Now she is going to have a Taurus. Ugh.

I married a Taurus, so if we could keep my general distaste for Tauruses (Taureans? Taurusonians?) between me, you, and the rest of the internets you'll save me a lot of trouble. Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude View Post
what have I got to lose?
Just your genitalia-stuff. That shit burns.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:53 AM   #62
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

IS this why my back went out and shows no sign of geting better for the next fue weeks...this isnt a good.....wish I had it prolly would help more than what im doing,Ice, rest and pain patches.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 07:39 PM   #63
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Retrograde. I'm in it.

The shit that didn't work for me for months now works just dandy, thankyouverymuch.

The shit that worked fine before is working fine with the occasional WTF glitch that shuts all operations down for a few minutes or is completely screwy.

The people. They are screwy. Then AND now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 12:07 PM   #64
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Ahh Gemme, honey, are you just realizing that people are screwy now or what?

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:48 PM   #65
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Ahh Gemme, honey, are you just realizing that people are screwy now or what?

They are screwier now.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 09:19 AM   #66
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude View Post
droppin a tin in my briefs

adjusts

hmm

for real?

fuck it

what have I got to lose?

nothing

I

tell

YOU
DUDE! Not the vibrating tin.....again.

Srsly, you have to stop with that.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:22 AM   #67
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
I like astrology, that's no secret. Just last week I was explaining to a friend of mine that she needed to hurry up and have her baby STAT because she was in grave danger of having a Taurus. She did not listen to me. Now she is going to have a Taurus. Ugh.

I married a Taurus, so if we could keep my general distaste for Tauruses (Taureans? Taurusonians?) between me, you, and the rest of the internets you'll save me a lot of trouble. Seriously.
LOL a person is not just one sign. That's only 1/12th of their chart. Me, myself and I? I adore Taurus folks. My BFF (for the past 33 years) is a Taurus.

I could make a case (especially in cranky Mercury Rx in Taurus) as to why I don't like any sign.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:48 AM   #68
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Hmm wonder if I can blame the retrograde for the reapperance of my rage...

Sigh.. back to the ommmming and the belly button gazing...
Old 04-22-2010, 08:32 PM   #69
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

It is May 11 yet?

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2010, 11:17 PM   #70
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

I so hear you on the is it May 11 yet. LOL

Anyone have a rock I can hide under?

No? FINE!

Hey Mercury! Bring it.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:38 PM   #71
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
Hmm wonder if I can blame the retrograde for the reapperance of my rage...

Sigh.. back to the ommmming and the belly button gazing...
No. It's just because people -really- are that annoying. I promise it's not you - it's everybody else.

(That's how -real- friends behave, right? Just blindly agree with everything you do and say because to not do that would be all unsupportive and SHAME SHAME SHAME and would result in histrionics?)

June is gonna come in here and safeword me now, I can feel it.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:54 PM   #72
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I so hear you on the is it May 11 yet. LOL

Anyone have a rock I can hide under?

No? FINE!

Hey Mercury! Bring it.
No, no, no! Don't bring it!

It's already been brought.

My "play" computer at work crashed last night at 8pm PST as I was posting something. I'm hoping and praying that, if they got it up and running today, that my email and this site didn't come back up with it.

Awwwwwkwwwwward.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:15 PM   #73
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
No, no, no! Don't bring it!

It's already been brought.

My "play" computer at work crashed last night at 8pm PST as I was posting something. I'm hoping and praying that, if they got it up and running today, that my email and this site didn't come back up with it.

Awwwwwkwwwwward.
I'm sorry but this made me laugh soooo hard. That last line. I could hear and see you saying this.

Apparently thus MerRx is bringing out my dark,Goth poetbitch self. I kinda like.

Weirding my stepson out though. Hee
Old 04-25-2010, 12:49 AM   #74
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I'm sorry but this made me laugh soooo hard. That last line. I could hear and see you saying this.

Apparently thus MerRx is bringing out my dark,Goth poetbitch self. I kinda like.

Weirding my stepson out though. Hee

No worries. Apparently, I do a lovely impression of Olga, the German Shepherd that makes my coworker laugh. *grin*

This round of MerRx (I don't like this nickname since it looks like medicine with the Rx but it surely doesn't FEEL like medicine...it lies like a cheap rug!) has really thrown me for a loop. Usually, it's one or two things but I've had consistent technological issues since even before this thing officially kicked in.

What can I say? I'm an overachiever.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:53 PM   #75
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

That MerRx kicked my traveling rear this past week. The trip to Columbus took 24 hours due to a stop at the Elizabethtown, KY ER and then a roadside chat with a tow truck at about 2am on 41N (31 miles south of Cincinnati.)

NO MAS!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #76
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My son informed me that today is Star Wars Day.
May the 4th be with you.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:57 AM   #77
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

IS it over yet???Puleeeese b over....
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 10:45 AM   #78
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

May 11th can't happen soon enough.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:54 AM   #79
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hopefully the world will right it self after may 11..
Old 05-05-2010, 04:31 PM   #80
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Hopefully the world will right it self after may 11..
I'm not holding my breath.

I'm misunderestimated.