Notices

Old 12-16-2017, 12:56 PM   #21
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I would have put more into my 401K plan. Almost to late to start now. Guess I will just work til I die

I agree with Anya it's never too late.

I'm not American so I don't know about the different investments and tax brackets in the United States but it's worth discussing with a financial planner (at a bank and an investor outside of a bank as they have different limits and rules).....

The best would be to find out how your 401K is taxed when it's withdrawn is it considered income and taxed at 100%? How are non-registered investments taxed? A healthy portfolio is always a good mix of different investments including registered and non-registered.

Something to think about.....
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post: