Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

My yearly medical exam and blood-work is the main thing on my agenda today. I know the drill-
Doc:"You stink. You are still smoking cigars!"
Me: "Is that so?"

My doc is locally re-known as a teacher/professor at the university, and as the author of some 666 creepy medical thrillers, I enjoyed reading. The books are about the ramifications of isolating a gene that causes violent behavior. Otherwise, I'll do my best to avoid him like the plague for another year.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 10:25 AM   #2102
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

So far today, I have scanned and emailed stacks of documents and helped our new president fill out her expense reports. For the rest of today, I will order office supplies, get my paycheck from last week fixed (because it was wrong), and fill out our old president's expense reports (the new one hasn't figured out yet that she could just ask me to do it).

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 10:32 AM   #2103
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Finish paperwork for my job and then go to orientation.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 11:33 AM   #2104
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've done most of what I wanted to today but still have some laundry to do, clearing out the dishwasher, some chores and more painting before I'm done. I also need to figure out what I'm having for lunch.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 04:38 PM   #2105
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
So far today, I have scanned and emailed stacks of documents and helped our new president fill out her expense reports. For the rest of today, I will order office supplies, get my paycheck from last week fixed (because it was wrong), and fill out our old president's expense reports (the new one hasn't figured out yet that she could just ask me to do it).
Toying with and tweaking that new president v. experienced employee and irl Top power exchange could be fun, Ma'am.<muffled snicker>
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 06:39 PM   #2106
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Toying with and tweaking that new president v. experienced employee and irl Top power exchange could be fun, Ma'am.<muffled snicker>
Seriously, it's hard to resist. It's so much fun to poke people just to see what they'll do.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 05:19 AM   #2107
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,131 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Right now I'm listening to the rain and Paul Simon Graceland album while I drink coffee and get ready for work.

My morning will be busy with Section 8 inspections and a new move in. Then it's a lot of paperwork and quarterly reports that are due.

After work I'm making dinner for my parents. We usually go to my Sister in law's house on Friday for dinner with her and my nephews but my nephews have a birthday party tonight. I don't want to leave my parents alone. They aren't doing so well. So I'll go there and cook and stay to play cards for a while.

Happy Friday
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 10:55 AM   #2108
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
Nothing, not one damn thing and I plan on keeping it that way...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 04:46 PM   #2109
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~
Nothing, not one damn thing and I plan on keeping it that way...
throws some of my work at homoe.... you know...idle hands and the devil...yadda yadda yadda.....

RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 10:42 PM   #2110
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Today I was showing off my pie making skills..
I made a chocolate cream🍫 and a coconut cream pie🥥

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2019, 07:02 AM   #2111
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

So far have accomplished:

Up, worked out, shower, dressed, breakfast, coiled up the hose left out last night for campfire night, catch up on emails.

Next- bike riding lesson for my friend's daughter.
followed by
Movie date with my nephew
followed by
Stream tonights Dead and company show while enjoying the beauty of my back yard with a glass of wine.

Hope you all have a good day!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2019, 07:58 AM   #2112
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Going to check out Bainbridge's Pride....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2019, 10:27 AM   #2113
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today, we're going on base (Ft. Hood) to pick up some things we need at the PX and Commissary. We'll probably grab a bite to eat while there. They have some pretty good Chinese/Thai short order spots in their food court.

The rest of the day, we're going to be catching up on some chores and yard work that we need to get done before my 9th knee surgery (revison on right knee) on Tuesday. They'll be resurfacing my knee cap, checking the stability of the prosthetic and replacing the plastic disc that's between the two metal prosthetic "ends". This should have been done about 3-5 years ago, but I've been lucky and have gotten some extra long wear out of the original piece. I'll be glad to get that behind me. It *should* be an "easier" surgery than the original total knee replacements I had done in 2007 and 2008. I also weigh significantly less now than I did then, so that should help.

~Theo~
Old 06-23-2019, 11:05 AM   #2114
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good luck with the surgery, Theo!

Today is half over with me not having done much at all. I'm a little sad about that but I really needed the sleep so it was worth it.

Left to do is some color washing. Several coats throughout the day. I think I can start the top coat on this piece Tuesday if everything goes well today. I finally found the perfect combination and the top of the dresser looks like a stormy sky. It wasn't what I imagined initially but it's far more interesting than my original vision.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2019, 05:05 PM   #2115
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Good luck with the surgery, Theo!

Today is half over with me not having done much at all. I'm a little sad about that but I really needed the sleep so it was worth it.

Left to do is some color washing. Several coats throughout the day. I think I can start the top coat on this piece Tuesday if everything goes well today. I finally found the perfect combination and the top of the dresser looks like a stormy sky. It wasn't what I imagined initially but it's far more interesting than my original vision.
Two layers to go!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2019, 10:30 PM   #2116
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Trying to stay awake to acclimate my body to my new work hours.

This is gonna be tough.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2019, 05:47 AM   #2117
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

We have been under HUD inspection all week. Today is my day in the hot seat all day. I know I run a solid program but it's still stressful.

My after work treat on my agenda, hopefully, is driving about an hour to get to the bike shop where I am receiving my new bike. They said it "should be ready" today, if not, tomorrow. I'm riding Tour de Pink in the fall to raise money for the young cancer survivor coalition. Because I'm a survivor I was able to apply for one of the bikes they were giving away and I was selected. I'm so excited. My road bike is about 16 years old and, I take good care of it, but it has seen a lot of road...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2019, 05:52 AM   #2118
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Today is going to be busy because I've dragged my hiney the past two days I had off. I have errands to run early this morning and then I need to get a bunch of stuff done at home. I'll also do some grocery shopping and send a gift to a friend. Sometime today, I should get my latest Amazon purchase. Between account credits and my percentage back credit, it only cost me $3 and change!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2019, 09:04 AM   #2119
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
We have been under HUD inspection all week. Today is my day in the hot seat all day. I know I run a solid program but it's still stressful.

My after work treat on my agenda, hopefully, is driving about an hour to get to the bike shop where I am receiving my new bike. They said it "should be ready" today, if not, tomorrow. I'm riding Tour de Pink in the fall to raise money for the young cancer survivor coalition. Because I'm a survivor I was able to apply for one of the bikes they were giving away and I was selected. I'm so excited. My road bike is about 16 years old and, I take good care of it, but it has seen a lot of road...
That is awesome! YOU are so deserving of this new bike! This makes my heart smile!! YOU>ARE>AMAZING!
Old 06-27-2019, 01:06 PM   #2120
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Well, it's a day off, with no alarm. And I've been lounging around for awhile.
However....

There is a dental re-do appt in about an hour. Not happy about that, grrrr. Perhaps I can get a credit for my time? It's worth a try..lol

And then after that, I've been invited to happy hour. That's about time I'll be full fledged novocaine. Oh drool! Not cute. Lol. I'll master the straw with a cool creamy summer drink

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
agenda