Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Your Every Day Carry

What do you carry? To work? To school? In general?

This is me:

Every day that I work, I carry these things:

My computer bag:

My lunch bag:

My Bubba keg:

My purse: (this is a Stuart Weizman. I have the knock-off version that looks exactly like it for like, a bazillion dollars cheaper )

My work-out bag that contains my workout clothes, a pair of socks, a pair of New Balance shoes, 2 bottles of water, a towel, and a yoga mat. It usually stays in the truck until I need it:

No wonder I have back problems!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Everything I need fits here. One backpack mobile office.

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 10:12 PM   #3
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

My Purse......at the moment in a Chevy purse that I had to have made so it would have the middle slide for my gun.
So in my purse its.........chapstick, wallet, pepper spray taser, 9mm, gum, hair brush, badge and keys
Old 07-31-2011, 10:22 PM   #4
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

Anything I may need for the day usually fits into my pockets. Cell phone, keys, wallet and I'm good to go.
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holly.88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 10:50 PM   #5
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hmm...I'm noticing that I'm a bit of a girl...lol

My purse/mini-backpack thingy

Yes, I have a thing for buttons. The ones I have on there now:
  • leather pride bar
  • rainbow pride bar
  • F*CK YEAH
  • TAKING NAMES AND FUCKING ASSES
  • HELLO My Name Is AWESOME
  • i'm horny (with two cute lil unicorns)
  • DO NOT WANT
  • Everybody's Somebody's bitch
  • That's What She Said
  • RECRUITER (in pride colors)

My clutch (which usually hangs out in my purse)

Water bottle

Backpack (usually loaded down with heavy-ass textbooks)

Laptop bag

Duffel

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 11:38 PM   #6
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

I used to carry this around every day -

But then it got replaced with the very extra special messenger bag that Nina made me for my birthday!

Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 11:52 PM   #7
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Medusa, fun thread, thanks for starting it. Each day I walk out the door and head for my job, I have with me:
  • Briefcase and/or Messenger Bag. One with work stuff, the other filled with books and other stuff for classes in the evening.
    • Thermos of coffee and one full coffee cup
    • cell phone, android
    • Lunch bag
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 10:22 PM   #8
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

My Kathy Van Zeeland, I love it!

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 10:42 PM   #9
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Funny, I just switched my summer fun purse for my ginormous Coach bag/purse.

I roll a rolly cart on busy days.

And on less busy days, I carry this:
Old 08-01-2011, 07:56 AM   #10
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blush View Post
Funny, I just switched my summer fun purse for my ginormous Coach bag/purse.

I roll a rolly cart on busy days.

And on less busy days, I carry this:
Oh MY, Blush!! May I ask who makes this and where I can find one? I absolutely LOVE it!!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 08:07 AM   #11
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I usually carry a bright bag of some sort...LOVE Coach and Kate Spade the most (but can't afford them ) and inside is my wallet...gotta have a checkbook wallet for my cards and such...my iphone, sunglasses and eyeglasses (both in their cases), car/house keys and anywhere from 2-8 tubes of chapstick.

For school I was carrying a big ole' black backpack but I have been scouring ebay for something a bit more feminine. I saw a girl on campus with this great brown leather backpack that also doubled as a messenger bag, most likely Italian as the needlework was quite intricate. Inside are whatever books I need for that class, 1-2 notebooks for notes and scrap paper and a binder. Sometimes I will bring my laptop or iPad but only if it's a long class. Oh, and lots of pens and pencils.

In my car I always carry my yoga mat/clothes, a Conway tool kit and reusable grocery bags.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #12
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

My work day carry consists of my thermo cup for coffee, lunch bag, a cap on my head, storage clipboard, pens, highlighters, sharpies, and in my pockets - cell phone, white superman wallet, keys, change.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 07:35 PM   #13
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Novela,
Thank you! It's a Komen Eco-friendly tote. I got it on amazon for about $50.
The Following User Says Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 10:01 PM   #14
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

A basic black messenger bag that contains: personal smartphone; work-issued BlackBerry; a composition book (I use for work-related notes at meetings); a brown leather covered journal for my personal thoughts, notes on the novel I will never write and bits of misc writing; a handheld digital recording device to record media interviews my Director gives or to create on the fly podcasts; at least 3 pens; a mechanical pencil; a Sharpie (old habit from when I worked with a politician often asked for autographs); an old, beaten up address book; my GPS unit for my car; a keyring with house keys to two friends' houses and my parents' house; an inhaler because my once a year bronchitis sometimes triggers mild asthma; my regular work I.D. badge; my security cleared I.D. badge for an ongoing oil spill cleanup site on the Kalamazoo River; a small stack of my business cards; and a small vial containing two KI (potassium iodide) pills because I am on the first response team for a nuclear disaster in Michigan.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 10:13 PM   #15
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

If we're just going out to eat... wallet, phone, hearing aid batteries, keys if needed

To work is a totally different story...trash bags in right cargo pocket, gloves in left cargo pocket. Keys, hearing aid batteries, juice mixes (Think Crystal Light), 2 lighters, cigarettes in left pocket. Cell phone in right pocket. Pen on shirt.

DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:08 PM   #16
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

My everyday carry all is only a wallet my Mom won playing a game in a nursing home before she died eleven years ago. I'll never forget how happy and proud she was to give it to me.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post: