Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-30-2013, 09:37 AM   #21
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

She got into the trash this morning. Luckily, she must have tipped it over just before I got home because it wasn’t yet strewn throughout the house. Right now she is asleep at the foot of my bed…probably dreaming about going through the trash.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2013, 09:55 AM   #22
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Sponge is currently posted on the edge of my bed overlooking baby Burton. He has a stern "daddy" type of look about him at the moment.

i know that hes watching because he doesnt want the kitten to steal his favorite box. lol!
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2013, 05:17 PM   #23
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation

In a corner of the backyard, behind a large stand of day lilies and flox, I've hidden a compost bin of the wire mesh variety. Recently my pup discovered the bin and the myriad of putrid "treats" she can reach if she pokes her nose thru the wires and works at it. Especially when I fail to mix in and cover the new additions to the heap. As of just a few minutes ago said pup has been permanently banned from that corner of the yard and will be monitored closely when headed in that direction. Why you may ask? Well, after a cute as h*ll momentary crinkly cartoon mouth, she forcefully hurled her dinner (and whatever she had reached from the compost bin this afternoon) smack dab in both of my favorite big, wide strappy Aldo leather sandals sitting on the floor by us on the couch.

Fortunately 95% of the puke landed inside of the sandals and not on the sofa or rug. And now, after I've cleaned up everything (at rapid fire pace, I might add), she is naturally snuggling and snoozing next to me as if nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Shopping for a new pair of sandals is now most definitely on the weekend agenda...
Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2013, 05:26 PM   #24
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Today Cricket dug a nice little hole in the garden where I am going to plant squash. ( I didn't have the heart to fill in the hole while she was sitting there! She worked so hard!)

and my poodle Jacques dodged the grooming bullet...for now...lol

and Bud the cat did.....cat things...mysterious cat things...we know not what...it is not for us to ask..
Old 05-30-2013, 06:05 PM   #25
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,263 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Guilted me into sharing my yoghurt, which they ate straight out of the pot...then wiped their faces clean on my freshly laundered comforter.

I would have been mad but for the fact that they looked so damn cute.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2013, 07:27 PM   #26
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ginny is our geriatric rattie. She is two and a half years old. Before Greyson went in for heart surgery she stopped eating. I got some baby food to feed her from a spoon while he was in the hospital. I finally took her to the vet a week after his surgery. She has an owie in her mouth and the doctor thought this was causing her not to eat. It is three weeks later and she is still spoon fed on Critical Care for small mammals. She is doing fine. I don't know if she will ever eat regular food again. Her sister, Lemon, is very mad that she gets the yummy food. She is a good sister and loves Ginny and takes good care of her. I love my rattie girls!
Old 05-31-2013, 02:10 PM   #27
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,013 Times in 1,509 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's 99 degrees today so when I get home from work my puppies will not want to be outside for too long. We will have play time later in the evening when ot cools off a little.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2013, 11:11 PM   #28
maryam

How Do You Identify?:
femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
taken

maryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputation

Today I made bread and offered a bit to both kitties. Lynx said "yes please, I want MOAR BREADS NAO." and Trouble at her bite and said "no thanks, I'd rather stick to kibble." Trouble is just so incredibly polite!
maryam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maryam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2013, 11:38 PM   #29
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

My insanely goofy 100lb "puppy" decided that he wanted to play in the pool today. Unfortunately, the cover is still on the pool...I went outside and found goofball on the cover in the middle of the pool, sinking, and joyfully splashing around. Sigh...I'd love to be able to get into his head for just 5 minutes and find out what the heck he's thinking! Oh well...at least he had fun.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2013, 11:39 PM   #30
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation
Default Domestic Zoo update...

After way too much poo (unbalanced bacteria was the diagnosis), and then no poo at all (while eating chicken and rice) for 2 days...I am proud to say that perfect poo was made today by Chessie-pooh...

Obi decided that the Chuck It is a back scratcher, and while Chessie chased his glow in the dark ball, Obi took advantage of pets.

Zeus (the bedroom kitteh) ventured out of the bedroom tonight, and then quickly remembered that his rightful place, as reigning monarch, is in mom's comfy bed. Perseus (second oldest of the kitteh crew), has decided to join his amigo in the bedroom, and they have been snuggling and grooming happily for about 3 days now. Though I never intended to have more than one cat in the bedroom with me at a time (a place reserved for the elderly or ill cat), it has actually been quite nice. Zeus is no longer trying to suffocate me at night by sleeping with his belly pressed against my face. That behavior was a nightly war between Zeus and I, with my survival on the line. Now, they both come up separately for pets, and then return quickly to cuddling with each other at the end of the bed.

Our buddy Chewy will be home tomorrow, while the alternate parents are out of town. So, there will officially be a pack of dogs here until Sunday evening. Chewy is the most dominant of my dogs, and has not spent much time with Chessie yet, so I'm planning to grow a pair of eyes in the back of my head tonight, in order to expand my role as pack leader, and have everyone's safety and fun as a top priority for the weekend. Wish us luck!

Edited to add...

I just looked over at Chessie, he is snoring away (after a long walk, and hours of ball fetching, while running up and down the long ramp from the deck to my backyard), he has his glow in the dark ball tucked between his paws and his chin is resting on it. Jeeeeeezzzzz, could he be any cuter?
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2013, 11:40 PM   #31
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
My insanely goofy 100lb "puppy" decided that he wanted to play in the pool today. Unfortunately, the cover is still on the pool...I went outside and found goofball on the cover in the middle of the pool, sinking, and joyfully splashing around. Sigh...I'd love to be able to get into his head for just 5 minutes and find out what the heck he's thinking! Oh well...at least he had fun.

I'm guessing it was something like.....WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

or

Finally! I found the water!!!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2013, 12:28 AM   #32
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

It's i:30am the girls got me up to go peeee,now they are back in soundly sleeping on the bed..gsss what?? I can't gop back to sleep...g.r.u.m.p.! Love my girls I really do.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2013, 08:52 AM   #33
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Well.. I just found some good Bass fishing bait under the bed my furkids (cats) caught, and brought back to our cave, which means we are all going fishing across the road, at the lagoon a little later, for the first time this year. They love fishing with me, and go bonkers when I catch them one lol!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2013, 09:55 AM   #34
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

been working outside all morning and Kevie likes to "help" ... he became too hot so I took watermelon out of the fridge and gave it to him ... I just posted in my gallery a photo of him with his head inside the watermelon ... that's my boy ... LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2013, 01:53 PM   #35
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

The cats are, as always, curled up in a ball on my daughter's bed. They are a little less squished together than usual, because it's over 90 degrees out.

The dog is flopping from one cool wood floor spot to another with his tongue hanging out of his mouth. I'd usually take him for a swim in the river in weather like this but there is a crew race all day and I can't let him out there in that. Maybe tonight when the race is over, even though he'll have cooled off then.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 05:31 AM   #36
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

What a delightful idea for a thread!

Her Royal Highness The Hower (to be know forewith as Calpernia) is curled up on her cushion. Her eyes are open so perhaps she's contemplating something.

Madam Elderly, aka Nabiya the Butterfly Dog, is stretched out on her larger cushion, eyes closed.

It'll be dinner time soon!

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 06:20 AM   #37
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

She's watching TV!

Peno gave Syr a good scare last nite but all is well now ,,,,

Poor Syr.... Lol
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 07:46 AM   #38
Syr

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr

Thanked 1,130 Times in 217 Posts
Syr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
She's watching TV!

Peno gave Syr a good scare last nite but all is well now ,,,,

Poor Syr.... Lol
No kidding! Peño was out for about half hour. When I went to bring her in she was flat out, in shock. Couldn't even stand..... Took about 15-20 minutes to drive the half hour to vet. She is fine now. Seems it was a reaction to bug bite. Scared the shit out of me. Took years off me I am sure.
Syr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Syr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 07:55 AM   #39
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syr View Post
No kidding! Peño was out for about half hour. When I went to bring her in she was flat out, in shock. Couldn't even stand..... Took about 15-20 minutes to drive the half hour to vet. She is fine now. Seems it was a reaction to bug bite. Scared the shit out of me. Took years off me I am sure.
How scary for all of you!

My dog was very excited about the three long green beans she had for dessert this evening.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 08:31 AM   #40
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

From the nose prints and stuff on the monitor this am, I am gathering the cat had a snuggle fest with it before she woke me up.

Now she is having a staring contest with 2 mourning doves who are basking in the sun on the deck.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets