Notices

Old 06-02-2013, 08:55 AM   #41
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post

Our buddy Chewy will be home tomorrow, while the alternate parents are out of town. So, there will officially be a pack of dogs here until Sunday evening. Chewy is the most dominant of my dogs, and has not spent much time with Chessie yet, so I'm planning to grow a pair of eyes in the back of my head tonight, in order to expand my role as pack leader, and have everyone's safety and fun as a top priority for the weekend. Wish us luck!

Success!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 09:11 AM   #42
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,013 Times in 1,509 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

One of my puppies gets jealous when the other one jumps on me.
He is very smart and figured out that if he starts playing with the other puppy's favorite toy then he will get distracted and jump down to play with the toy instead of jumping on me.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 09:25 AM   #43
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Last night, Perseus made it his nightlong mission to wake me up every 45 minutes or so. The web cam was on, with Gaige snoozing 3000 miles away, and Perseus kept leaping onto the desk, to adjust the position of my external web cam. I haven't asked Gaige yet, but if she had woken up on various occasions, and glanced at the screen, it was likely that at times there were views of the ceiling, desk surface, or floor. When he wasn't performing this service, he was on my chest, making bread...

Not surprisingly, I'm a little tired this morning...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 09:56 AM   #44
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

It's been the most bizarre weather here. A week ago it was 36 degrees at sunrise three mornings in a row, then the weather changed drastically to hazy hot and humid. 90 degrees by 5 pm. August weather, not May. Anyhow,
I've had the a/c on and my boi rescue kat has been very upset that I have closed the pet flap on the sliding glass door to the deck. (it's a second story deck with no access
from the ground)

I'm an early riser, up way before the sun. So I feed the furballs when I get up. This morning, no boi kat. I called him and called him. I walked around the house tapping the fork on the side of the fancy feast goblet, NOTHING.
Refusing to pay him any more homage than I did last night when I gave in and opened up the pet door so he could go out onto his deck....(he ran right by me and ignored me) I put the goblet down and let miss over weight eat his in addition to hers.

Well, hours went by, and no Boi sighting. I started getting worried. I feared he hopped off the deck and ran away (passive aggressive little brat) there were no signs of him. I went outside and began looking. This is the city, where do I begin to look? I got on my bicycle and began riding around the neighborhood calling out his name....
in my sweetest of voices.....nothing. I had myself all worked up and half crying. I just knew he wouldn't be able to fend for himself on the streets. This would be a death sentence. I was going to have to go home and make flyers to put on phone polls. I better call the humane society too. (thats where I got him)

I ran into the house and there was the Boi stretched out
across an a/c duct in the livingroom.

*You little Bastard*, I yelled, *Do you want to go back to
the pound?* as I dutifully got his fancy feast goblet and put his breakfast in it. (6 hours later)

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 10:15 AM   #45
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Paco was in the closet again this morning and then very bossy about getting some additional attention. Alex went for a run and when he came back, Paco made out with his shoes for a while. I just wish he would have waited until Alex took them off.

Amber's hanging in there and doing okay on her wet food diet now. She's splayed out flat as a pancake on the hardwood.

'tis a bit warm here.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 11:20 AM   #46
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Paco was in the closet again this morning and then very bossy about getting some additional attention. Alex went for a run and when he came back, Paco made out with his shoes for a while. I just wish he would have waited until Alex took them off.

Today's run in the park put me through some dirt trails for a little bit. Paco was sniffing my feet up a storm. Now he's super jealous that I've been outside doing yardwork, and my shoes smell *all kinds* of interesting.

Unfortunately my attempts to grow certain vegetables in the house has died because of Mr. Paco. Lettuce- he ate it. Scallions- he does not like them fortunately so they have survived.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 11:36 AM   #47
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Chessie is making sure that anything that I have "left behind", is returned to me. He just "handed" me a sock that fell out from underneath the comforter (where I find my missing socks on washing days). Good boy...though I could have done without the attached saliva stringer...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 12:36 PM   #48
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

cute thread. the usual for me right now ~ my kitty Lucy blocking half my view of the computer screen & me working around her.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 12:42 PM   #49
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Currently Sponge has his head propped up on the widow ledge napping in the sun. Link (i changed it from Burton) is pestering both of us, by being so cute and playful!
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 06:27 PM   #50
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Brutus the dog stood by the living room window and whined all day because it was to cold for him to be outside. Gato the cat sleep as usual in the center of our bed. She will be up howling soon as the sun goes down. It is to cold for her to be in the exterior sun porch so today we have noise noise noise
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 09:19 PM   #51
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

It's official, Obi must have his hairs cut. He is now feeling his way through his world with his nose and whiskers. Thankfully, the groomer will be coming on Wednesday.

Chessie is a very whiny dog. Today, Gaige and I caught him practicing his scales, and then trying on several different pitches. It is very hard to ignore him, but it must be done, because if acknowledged, the whining just keeps going and going like the Energizer Bunny.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #52
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I mowed the lawn today and Phoebe was following me around when I would pause with the mower she would come behind me and jump stand upon her hind legs and push on my legs. Then Gracie our 3 legged Sheppard went up the basement stairs all by her self she was looking g for Phoebe who had gotten tired of following me
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2013, 07:24 AM   #53
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default Waxing poetic about saliva...as only a dog lover can...

This morning, Obi and I relaxed on the porch, and Chessie played ball (the usual morning routine now). While I watched Chessie leap joyfully into the air, to gracefully catch the ball with a resounding smacking sound, reminiscent of a softball hitting a worn leather glove, I found myself impressed by the 2-3 foot glistening ropes of saliva flung up 6 feet into the early morning air...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2013, 08:40 AM   #54
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Both of my puppies decided to get up very early this morning. They usually have a routine but today they decided they wanted to do something different.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #55
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Mdm Elderly is sleeping and only has to go from her office cushion to the bed. HRH The Howler has started running around the house. It's either bedtime (waaaay past betime) or she wants food. She's not getting food.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2013, 11:46 AM   #56
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

all 4 went outside for their morning stretch. the three little ones came in to eat breakfast, while the beagle ate out. Syd played ball with little miss while the other two followed me around looking for a pat on the head and more food. They got a pat on the head but no additional food. They headed out to play with Owen the beagle and now are resting on the bed.
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2013, 01:04 PM   #57
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

you mean besides sleep....knocked me over coming in the door when I was gone a whole 5 minutes....gotta love that Riley....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2013, 02:33 PM   #58
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Everyone's hairs have been cut, well, the dogs' any way, and the 30 pound cat, Glengarriff, had his sanitary shave (the other 4 boy cats napped through the horror). The dogs look amazing! I had no idea that Chessie could look any more handsome, and Obi is beyond adorable! When the groomer, Damian, groomed my neighbor Sonia's dogs first (Peluche/Teddy, a white Lhasa Apso & Negra/Blackie, a black Chihuahua), my boys thought they were getting out of their baths and haircuts, but no such luck!

Suddenly, everyone is quiet and napping (unusual). Grooming day is like Mommy's day off.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2013, 09:00 PM   #59
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

I give my puppies doggy frozen yogurt for their night time snack. They both love it and one of them brings it into the living room to eat it. So there is always little pieces of melted frozen yogurt for me to clean up before bedtime.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2013, 10:09 PM   #60
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My friends 4 pit bulls met me at her door and made sure I loved on them before I was allowed to say hi to the humans. Lol

Hopefully Peppa will sleep with me tonight instead of staying in the living room with Alix while he watches tv. Damn trader dog. Lol

Riley as usual thinks she needs to knock you over to show her love. And the way she wags herself into a half moon cracks me up

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets