Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-22-2011, 03:29 PM   #2021
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
spring arrived today in the mail
on a very dreary day
so the day got instantly better
you all rock
diva's cd is playing
I was furn putting all the happy stuff together, and there was a special one for you. It's in the mail...Someones??not yours Corkey told me.
I Wrangled wrong..
There's a reward out for one green magnet with amiyesiam's name on it. Specially for her from Corkey. Could have sworn I put it in with the ami and Corkey envelope. So, should you come aross a gone fishin green magnet, I'll replace it with something wonderful of you'll send it off to ami. /
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2011, 03:46 PM   #2022
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Got my spring package!!! LOOOVE!

OOOooo also i got wolfbittenpoet's projects.....but I am keeping all of them, so there!

Seriously though today i felt like I hit the jackpot! Wahhoo!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2011, 03:52 PM   #2023
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I got the spring projects today! WOW! You all are magificent crafters! I loved them all!!! I think this is my favorite project so far!

I am working on my words project..trying to get them done. I only have one more day to work on them...Sunday I am going to be pre-occupied with preparing for the surgery and then the surgery itself. If I dont make it, please forgive me. I will mail them out to you on my own later. Or, I will drop out..I will let you know tomorrow. Depends on how much I get done tomorrow.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2011, 06:22 PM   #2024
femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,223 Times in 478 Posts
femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation

Got Words all mapped out, got all the materials I plan to use, just need to put it all together! I am excited!

Elle*
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

Anna Akhmatova "White nights"
femmennoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to femmennoir For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2011, 06:26 PM   #2025
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I love what I received (you all are SO incredibly talented!!!), but I only received 8 pieces. Did 3 people drop out? Did I not get the memo?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2011, 06:34 PM   #2026
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I love what I received (you all are SO incredibly talented!!!), but I only received 8 pieces. Did 3 people drop out? Did I not get the memo?

I have a list and will PM you .. Geesh. I bet I know what it is too
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2011, 07:08 PM   #2027
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I was furn putting all the happy stuff together, and there was a special one for you. It's in the mail...Someones??not yours Corkey told me.
I Wrangled wrong..
There's a reward out for one green magnet with amiyesiam's name on it. Specially for her from Corkey. Could have sworn I put it in with the ami and Corkey envelope. So, should you come aross a gone fishin green magnet, I'll replace it with something wonderful of you'll send it off to ami. /
Tommi, my girl is a bit of a space cadet at times..she found it in her package. Thank you for your diligence.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2011, 07:24 PM   #2028
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Tommi, my girl is a bit of a space cadet at times..she found it in her package. Thank you for your diligence.
Please tell her ami I am from the same space fleet, and am so glad she found it. . I made a point of doing her package first and making sure it was in there. There were only a few items hat had specific names on them,

Looking forward to finishing WORDs tomorrow pixie duster..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2011, 07:34 PM   #2029
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

I got mine today, too!!!

Loved, loved, loved everyone's projects - like a little package of sunshine! Thank you all.

I'm feeling inspired to work on my "Words" project ...
Old 04-23-2011, 02:28 PM   #2030
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Crafters...I am not going to be able to finish the Words project. I have tried to do the project but time slipped by. I have had company over alot because of he upcoming surgery and been sleeping on and off. Today family came over and we went over the living will, etc and now I have to go out with friends who want to take me out to eat! One last meal before I have to take that ugly prep. I so dont want you, the crafters to hate me. But I need to drop out. I just cant finish this project now. I hope to rejoin when this is all over...please?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2011, 03:16 PM   #2031
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Dear softness,

Sending you a big safe bear hug (((((((softness))))))))))), and my best wishes for a safe journey across this time and place. Thanks for being her, and letting us know. We know taking care of yourself must come first right now. So, when you are healing and bored, check back in here, and doodle or something

Blessings 2 U.
Tommi
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2011, 05:43 PM   #2032
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you! I got *Spring* in the mail today... What a wonderful way to end the week...
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #2033
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
Dear Crafters...I am not going to be able to finish the Words project. I have tried to do the project but time slipped by. I have had company over alot because of he upcoming surgery and been sleeping on and off. Today family came over and we went over the living will, etc and now I have to go out with friends who want to take me out to eat! One last meal before I have to take that ugly prep. I so dont want you, the crafters to hate me. But I need to drop out. I just cant finish this project now. I hope to rejoin when this is all over...please?

Softness, you will be in our prayers tonight......We are sending you peace, tranquility, and hugs as you prepare for your surgery....Take care of you....That's more important than anything else....
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2011, 07:00 PM   #2034
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Just got home and had fun looking through everyone's Spring projects. Love them all! Thank you!!!

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2011, 04:11 PM   #2035
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Yeah--I received 9 pieces. Were there supposed to be more? I think I remember sending 11...

~Wade Davis
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 06:50 PM   #2036
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
Yeah--I received 9 pieces. Were there supposed to be more? I think I remember sending 11...

One of the participants didn't send anything in, so 10, I think.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 07:23 PM   #2037
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I think that if someone(s) drops out, the wrangler should send back the extras (not talking this situation, just in general). In these instances, if I haven't written who it's for directly on the project, then I can give the extra(s) to a friend
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 07:51 PM   #2038
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

At one point I didn't think I was going to complete the project for Spring but I did... So now I can't remember who all was signed up for this one. I know I sent extra's but I figured Tommi could keep what was left over... I may or may not have planned it that way...

I loved everything I received this go round... I have been working on my rough draft for the raffle...

Happy crafting everyone!
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 07:56 PM   #2039
femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,223 Times in 478 Posts
femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
I think that if someone(s) drops out, the wrangler should send back the extras (not talking this situation, just in general). In these instances, if I haven't written who it's for directly on the project, then I can give the extra(s) to a friend
Does this mean in this instance we should send one less for Words? Perhaps it would be nice for someone having surgery to get some art work, even if she cannot send hers? Should we send an extra dollar to cover the postage for the extra one?
I am in the dark, this being my first attempt! I have decided though to always make one for myself, and to make a portfolio of them, so I started making 13! (and I will be mailing in a couple of days)

Elle*
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

Anna Akhmatova "White nights"
femmennoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmennoir For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 08:18 PM   #2040
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
One of the participants didn't send anything in, so 10, I think.
Okay. I forgot to count Diva's (which was in my cd player!). So, yeah...I got 10. Woohoo!

~Wade Davis
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types