imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default Critical feedback needed

Hi all!

I'm just starting to construct a resource and I need some feedback - I need some suggestions, interests, asthetics, etc from butches who see themselves as least in some part female.

Female sexed, I don't care what your gender is. You can be heavily masculine identified and only cock focused so much that your cock is 15 feet long. It's fine. But I do need the responses to come from those - no matter what gender (so they can be transgendered if that's the way they see themselves) but they have see themselves as female sexed (not transexual FtM - Guys, I will get your feed back for the same thing but a different branch, there does need to be a distinction in this case

If you are able to speak to me about sex - and by that have a conversation about preferences, attractions, asthetics, etc would you please IM me? I need to ask questions/have a discussion with you and I'd really, really appreciate your help. I need to go live with this resource in about 2 weeks, so please IM me and help me out with your views.

Many thanks for your help!!

Femmes: I got lots of girls telling me heaps about what they think LOL so I'd really appreciate the input from the butches.

imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2013, 10:30 PM   #2
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I'll be clearer: for people who have had phone sex or web sex, with anyone (cause I know there's a lot of long distance stuff on these boards) or thought about it. I would like to talk to you about the technology, phone and web sex and get your opinion and ideas.

Many thanks.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:36 PM   #3
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

to be even clearer:

what I need is butch females to look at images of half dressed and naked girls and tell me which ones they prefer and why.

I think the world might be ending because this seems to be a task people don't wish to do. I think it's one of the 7 signs of the Apocalypse.
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2015, 12:22 AM   #4
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
to be even clearer:

what I need is butch females to look at images of half dressed and naked girls and tell me which ones they prefer and why.

I think the world might be ending because this seems to be a task people don't wish to do. I think it's one of the 7 signs of the Apocalypse.
Thats like...so high
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote