Old 05-12-2011, 12:01 AM   #1
SoberBoi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Robert
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Sharing my journey with God... ;)

SoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Who's my Daddy?

I am a sissy boi (not femme) who is attracted to non-sissy boi's and gentlemen butches... no bdsm, no "who's going to be the girl" stuff...

Tell me stories of boi's who found their Daddy's...

I feel like Pinnocchio ... I wanna be a real boi someday ....LMAO
Thanks!
SoberBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoberBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 04:11 AM   #2
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,345 Times in 2,666 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Soberboi, I truly hope you find your Daddy, but

'Who's going to be the girl?'

What does that mean?
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 05:34 AM   #3
SoberBoi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Robert
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

SoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Chancie,

I was talking to someone from BFP and she said to just ask people about their experience finding a Daddy. I want to understand the Daddy/Boi dynamic better.

As for the "who's going to be the girl" comment, what I meant was that I personally would want to be with a stronger butch than myself, but not wanting someone who would try to treat me like a femme to complete a butch/femme dynamic.

I want to be with someone who understands that, while I may not be a tough butch, that I am still male identified. I like to say that I am like Will from Will and Grace...not a femme like Jack, but not a very butch guy. Will was always trying to date more masculine guys, but he was lousy at team sports and other masculine myths.

Thanks for responding. I really want to hear other people's experiences of being in a Daddy/Boi dynamic.

Thanks,
SB
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoberBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 08:05 AM   #4
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

First of all Jack from Will & Grace is not a femme so please don't use that comparison again.

Let me see if I can help:

You're a boy looking for a butch Top of the masculine nature?

Did I hit the nail on the head?

I'm gonna let you in on a secret girl doesn't equate sissy, or does it NOT equate laying on your back collecting pony stickers etc etc.

The verbiage you used can be read as insulting towards women, femme's and girls.

Also just in case Daddy = Femme .

I'm Snow I'm a Femme Daddy nice to meet cha and good luck on you Daddy search.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 08:22 AM   #5
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoberBoi View Post
Chancie,

I was talking to someone from BFP and she said to just ask people about their experience finding a Daddy. I want to understand the Daddy/Boi dynamic better.

As for the "who's going to be the girl" comment, what I meant was that I personally would want to be with a stronger butch than myself, but not wanting someone who would try to treat me like a femme to complete a butch/femme dynamic.

I want to be with someone who understands that, while I may not be a tough butch, that I am still male identified. I like to say that I am like Will from Will and Grace...not a femme like Jack, but not a very butch guy. Will was always trying to date more masculine guys, but he was lousy at team sports and other masculine myths.

Thanks for responding. I really want to hear other people's experiences of being in a Daddy/Boi dynamic.

Thanks,
SB
What does being male identified necessarily have to do with being butch? There are lots if not most butches who ID as women.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 08:30 AM   #6
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb Preferences being stated

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
What does being male identified necessarily have to do with being butch? There are lots if not most butches who ID as women.

I think Sober boi is having a difficulty with verbiage and is not meaning any ill intent.

At least I am giving them that benefit of the doubt and trying understand what they seek which is:

boy seeks Butch Top male identified is Sober's preference. Daddy/boi/boy relationships are rare and Sober is reaching out to see what he could find here.

I could be wrong...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 05-12-2011 at 08:32 AM.
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 08:42 AM   #7
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I think Sober boi is having a difficulty with verbiage and is not meaning any ill intent.

At least I am giving them that benefit of the doubt and trying understand what they seek which is:

boy seeks Butch Top male identified is Sober's preference. Daddy/boi/boy relationships are rare and Sober is reaching out to see what he could find here.

I could be wrong...
This is what I got out of it as well. I think it's mostly a vocab issue. What I'm getting is that they are a boi and bottom and looking for a butch top, but don't want to be seen as less masculine becuse of it, or that they've been called a femme because of certain misconceptions in the past and want to clarify that they don't ID that way? At least that's how I interpreted it.

Soberboi, btw, do you prefer female pronouns or male pronouns? Your preferred pronoun says "she," but you later say you're male id'd. If you id as male but still want the "she" pronoun that's cool, I just want to make sure I'm not misreading anything, so stuck with "they" for now. Hope you don't mind.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 10:08 PM   #8
SoberBoi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Robert
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Wow! This is cool.... I am getting lessons already! I like that "Femme Daddy" phrasing that was awesome.

I did not mean to isolate anyone with my lack of proper verbiage. Everytime I am being topped by a butch-er female-identified partner, they like to call me a Sissy. But, I do top well. I am a good boy (boi).

As for the "who's going to be the female", I want to totally retract that because I did not mean it how it came out. I didn't want a butch who was used to dating stone femmes to assume that, just because I wasn't the Daddy, to assume I was going to cross-dress (put on feminine clothing) to role-play or stay on the bottom.

Finally, I am male-identified in that I do not consider myself a woman nor a man, but I do consider myself a boy in thought and feeling. I say boi instead of boy because I do not want to transition now. When I was a teenager, I thought it would be cool to trans. People call me she or Sir, but I still think boy.

I now prefer having female parts, especially when I am on the bottom.
I don't want to turn this into a "what do I do in bed" discussion because I believe that is rude in front of the ladies, but I am not shy in private conversation.

I just want to understand. Okay, so I get the Daddy/Boi thing is rare and strange... maybe I am still getting that wrong... I have had butch lovers who occasionally like to wear eyeliner, but I draw the line at fingernails (ouch!). There are female-identified butches/strong females that are more butch than I am at times. I like that too. If they are in public, I open doors and other gentlemanly gestures. If they open doors for me, they are definitely male-appearing. I open doors for female-appearing partners and am protective. Either way, I tend to be submissive to a more dominant partner.

Is my foot still in my mouth? (my fetish isnt feet... I do love muscles, tattoos, nice chests, and I love uniforms or button-downs). My mother is Irish and would totally freak if she knew I was having this discussion.

Keep teaching me. This is fun
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SoberBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 11:15 PM   #9
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Well at least your open to learning, that's a good start. Welcome to the site, there's a thread for butch/butch you may want to check out.
I'll see if I can find the link for you.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 11:17 PM   #10
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=438

Here ya' go.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2011, 03:35 PM   #11
SoberBoi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Robert
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Thank you, Corkey
Old 05-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #12
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Thank you, Corkey
You are very welcome.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:54 PM   #13
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I am a sissy boi (not femme) who is attracted to non-sissy boi's and gentlemen butches... no bdsm, no "who's going to be the girl" stuff...

Tell me stories of boi's who found their Daddy's...

I feel like Pinnocchio ... I wanna be a real boi someday ....LMAO
Thanks!
I have a dear friend who found their Daddy. However, they (the couple) are in the BDSM lifestyle so their story may not interest you since you stated "no BDSM." But I did want to let you know that the relationship they share is one of the strongest that I have seen-in any world. Best of luck to you!