Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Butch Zone

The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 09-22-2012, 01:52 PM   #61
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

I can't watch the video right. Is but I live the different ways that you're no oring butches!

(and who else here would totally buy a butch "silver foxes" calendar or book?!?)
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #62
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation
Default Silver Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
definitely have the silver! even more now..
<heavy sigh>
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LadyRieinAL For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 02:14 PM   #63
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

<--- has her very own silver fox
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 03:00 PM   #64
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Justin is a blondie/silver fox. I think she qualifies!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #65
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Bless you, everyone who appreciates silver foxes!!!!
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 08:11 PM   #66
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This seems like a good thread to ask this question --

FEMMES,

What are your opinions on wrinkles? My dear friend who shall remain nameless is all insecure about hys face, and I keep telling hym there are a lot of ladies who like a few lines in the face.

My personal opinion: I like the lines. We earn each one of our wrinkles, and if you've made it to 40 and beyond without wrinkles, you've either never smiled or laughed or you're some kind of genetic anomaly. Too me, the sexiest lines are the ones around the corners of the lips. Love those! The way you can tell when someone you love is just mildly amused by something by watching those lines... *sigh*

But I digress... What are your opinions? Is my friend right to be concerned, or should hy start to love hys face?

Hoping you don't mind me thread-jacking a bit....

Last edited by thedivahrrrself; 09-22-2012 at 08:26 PM. Reason: subscribing...
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 08:27 PM   #67
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Silver is sexy... *fans self*

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #68
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post

FEMMES,

What are your opinions on wrinkles? My dear friend who shall remain nameless is all insecure about hys face, and I keep telling hym there are a lot of ladies who like a few lines in the face.

My personal opinion: I like the lines. We earn each one of our wrinkles, and if you've made it to 40 and beyond without wrinkles, you've either never smiled or laughed or you're some kind of genetic anomaly. Too me, the sexiest lines are the ones around the corners of the lips. Love those! The way you can tell when someone you love is just mildly amused by something by watching those lines... *sigh*

But I digress... What are your opinions? Is my friend right to be concerned, or should hy start to love hys face?

It's a shame hy's not happy about hy's lines - lines = life

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 11:32 PM   #69
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

FEMMES,

I definitely prefer some lines in the face. Baby butches are eye-candy but older butches make me melt...
Old 09-23-2012, 12:57 AM   #70
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Posting from phone while in the sun FAIL, and no edit option:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance-with-me View Post
I can't watch the video right now but I love the different ways that you're acknowledging butches!

(and who else here would totally buy a butch "silver foxes" calendar or book?!?)
And wrinkles on an older butch?!? Oh hell, yes!!
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 08:13 PM   #71
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

FEMMES,

I'm not at all interested in dating butches who aren't age appropriate for me. That means no one under 40, (but my real cut-off is probably closer to 45), which means anyone I might date would have to have wrinkles. It's a good thing I think they're super sexy. I especially like crinkly laugh lines around the eyes.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:45 PM   #72
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

En route to silver-town. Leave the light on I'll be there for sure in a few years.

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 10:22 PM   #73
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
FEMMES,

What are your opinions on wrinkles? My dear friend who shall remain nameless is all insecure about hys face, and I keep telling hym there are a lot of ladies who like a few lines in the face...... What are your opinions? Is my friend right to be concerned, or should hy start to love hys face?...
I have never ever found a baby face interesting. I always liked a face that was "lived in." That usually means it has angles and lines, but it can have a scar or piercings.

So wrinkles can be a very elegant touch---as well as gray.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 11:53 PM   #74
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This seems like a good thread to ask this question -- What are your opinions on wrinkles? My dear friend who shall remain nameless is all insecure about hys face, and I keep telling hym there are a lot of ladies who like a few lines in the face.....
I love lines on anyone but my own face, most especially I adore the beautiful life and laugh lines on my butch.. Rediculously hypocritical, but at least I admit it.

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 10:48 AM   #75
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
En route to silver-town. Leave the light on I'll be there for sure in a few years.
the color of my hair will never be that awesome salt and pepper or silver that is so "distinguished", but I am definitely in "tinsel" town and have been for a few years. Random greys and a head full of them... LOL!

lights on pal!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 07:01 PM   #76
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I think its sexyyyyyy ~~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 07:08 PM   #77
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
I already passed silver-town and made a pit stop to color-me-blondeville for the summer.. but I am 100% silver under this color.. I am not sure I am ready to be silver 24/7 yet

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 07:52 PM   #78
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I know this thread is about butch/trans silver foxes (yummeh!) but I have quite a bit of silver as well, but mine is more salt and pepper = boring. So I colour my hair. Blond at the moment. Who knows what'll be next year? But, once my hair is more solidly grey, I'll probably go natural - or maybe not.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2014, 08:08 AM   #79
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

*bumping this thread because my (gulp) 48th softball season started this weekend, and my aching body is feeling more "silver" then "foxy".
Any other softball dykes out there, still Sweatin To The Oldies on the field this year?*
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2014, 06:15 PM   #80
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykeumentary View Post
*bumping this thread because my (gulp) 48th softball season started this weekend, and my aching body is feeling more "silver" then "foxy".
Any other softball dykes out there, still Sweatin To The Oldies on the field this year?*
Heya handsome! How in the world are ya? Miss you!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote