Old 10-29-2011, 06:43 AM   #61
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
A femme's hands are usually one of the first things I notice about her. I love to look at a woman's hands...especially if the nails are painted and well manicured.

Feeling a femme's hand on my face or my neck is one of the most soothing things to me. It is the one sure touch that makes me feel everything will be ok.
<nodding to Hack>

Yes to both the above.

TF (tantalizingfemme) has beautiful hands. I look at them all the time. There is something powerful, yet soothing in a femme's hand, I think.

My favorite is the french manicure. So classic and elegant. TF is fortunate in that her natural nail is strong enough that she doesn't have to wear tips (I believe that is what they are called). She still goes to get her nails done and finds it to be a time of relaxation and self care.

I am going to see if I can get her to post a picture.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 07:56 AM   #62
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ah, femme hands.... yes!! And feet... yes! LOL, I admit, painted nails just turn me on. I also love watching a femme paint her nails or go along for her mani-pedi appointments.

Lipstick application... now there is another enjoyable moment.

And I also like it when a femme does all of this plus works out or plays a sport and comes back in all sweaty and pissed off about the other team and needs to shower and then fix a broken nail or reapply some polish and continues a little bit more about "smackin' the hell out of them the next time," only she is transforming into the other femme persona she has, so her voice is much softer. And she has on a silk robe at this point.

Its the range of femme that some femmes have.... yes, the range...
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:52 AM   #63
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

morning Bootsie:
I haven't a clue..I missed seeing your post..I went offline at 1130pm..so I don't know why it is not here this am? Would love to see your pic though...smiles...thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsandheels View Post
Does anyone know what happened to my picture of my hand? I was the first to post one and now it's gone! It was there last night....I'm so confused! Was my own URL on there and that's why it was yanked possibly? Can someone help before I post another please? Thanks so much!
Old 10-29-2011, 09:49 AM   #64
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

For anyone paying attention... my fingers and toes don't match today! I'll be wearing boots tonight so noone will ever know.

Shhhhhhh. No..... telling!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 11:29 AM   #65
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutter View Post

For anyone paying attention... my fingers and toes don't match today! I'll be wearing boots tonight so noone will ever know.

Shhhhhhh. No..... telling!

This afternoon I did a French Mani for tonight - I wanted to do it yesterday, but didn't get chance with all the cooking, lol!

My toe nails match my hands, not that they will be seen, either, lol!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 12:16 PM   #66
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 12:33 PM   #67
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

I think a Femme's Hands are an erotic, sexy aspect to her whole being. I think about the times when we are close side by side on the couch, in the car, in the movie theater and she reaches over and caresses my leg. Seeing her nails trail over my jean covered leg is a turn on. Ahh those hands...

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 01:26 PM   #68
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

I keep my nails longish and always painted red, and I like to indulge in manis at a nearby spa (I get the CDN Shellac manicure which honestly lasts for about 2 weeks without chipping).

My toes are usually painted red to match my hands but I do my own pedis- my feet are too ticklish to get professional pedicures and I'm afraid of accidentally kicking the pedicurist in the face or something.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 02:44 AM   #69
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphiteta2s View Post
I think a Femme's Hands are an erotic, sexy aspect to her whole being. I think about the times when we are close side by side on the couch, in the car, in the movie theater and she reaches over and caresses my leg. Seeing her nails trail over my jean covered leg is a turn on. Ahh those hands...
hot description....paints a picture in my head!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 10:07 AM   #70
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Not to mention short nails are better to fuck with.... just sayin'

**not so ladylike moment**
I guess it depends on what activities you're doing during said fucking. I like short nails on Ebon but for myself, I prefer them a little longer.

The tracks doing up and down his back look better that way.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 10:16 AM   #71
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

HAWT! Loves me some nail tracks up and down my back!!!! ...jus' sayin'
Old 10-30-2011, 10:35 AM   #72
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Birthday Nails

Grandbabies and Grandma Spend a morning together

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.

Last edited by gaea; 10-30-2011 at 10:36 AM. Reason: link goofed
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 12:49 PM   #73
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
This afternoon I did a French Mani for tonight - I wanted to do it yesterday, but didn't get chance with all the cooking, lol!

My toe nails match my hands, not that they will be seen, either, lol!
The zip on my red boots broke, literally on my way out the door! So much for for the mismatch not being seen

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:25 PM   #74
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

I have all natural nails, i do keep them short but not too short, they are just long enough to leave marks and trails if you know what I mean and I always have them painted, usually black but sometimes I experiment with other colors, I get compliments all the time on how soft they are.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:47 PM   #75
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you ladies! very nice , all of you who have shared your thoughts and pics here. ohhh how I love femme hands - to hold, feel all over me softly, wrap around my ahem* lay fingertips upon me gently giving me chills.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 07:34 PM   #76
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Found a couple!

These were from a photo shoot-much higher quality than the previous one I posted.

Old 11-01-2011, 01:16 PM   #77
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

time to freshen up after a long day of holding down the fort for grandpa.

Old 11-01-2011, 04:35 PM   #78
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Halloween 2011

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 05:03 PM   #79
xxzalciaiomenxx

How Do You Identify?:
Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She/sugarbear!
Relationship Status:
In a relationship with the love of my life

xxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputation
Default Her hands!

Her hands can take my body to the heights of ecstasy, sending shivers through out my body with the slightest caress of her fingertips. They can bring me that painful pleasure that I crave and desire as they rake across my back, digging into my flesh, bringing the blood!
Her hands can heal my wounded heart and take my pain away with just a gentle touch. When she caresses my face nothing else matters, just her and I...time stands still! A thumb brushed across my bottom lip can make me weak in the knees. I love her hands, the way they fit in mine, soft and comforting, strong and steady. Painted nails or not her hands are full of grace and beauty. The way she has to show me when she paints her nails a different color, as if I haven't already noticed. I can't help but smile as I think of it now....I love the way she brushes her thumb across mine, this simple gesture says so much, or the way she rubs her hand against mine, fingertip to fingertip, palm to palm. .

Sometimes when we ride along in the car, hand in hand, I find myself looking at our hands together and to me I see unity, us together as one. I think about the day I will marry her, holding her hand in mine as I place the symbol of my commitment to her upon her finger.

I love everything about her hands!!!!!!!!!
And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

-WILLIAM BLAKE
xxzalciaiomenxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xxzalciaiomenxx For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 06:01 PM   #80
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Finally...pics are back! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsandheels View Post

"Femme Hands"....to be used liberally on Hys neck, and back, caressing hairlines, sweet lips, thighs, biceps, cock, hot ass, and any other place required by Hym...often leading to passionate lovemaking...with just one touch in the right place My Femme hands and beautiful nails are my best kept secret weapon to make Hym melt under my touch...

Oh...and did I mention strong too? I can do pretty much anything I need to do (40 lb + dog food bags, haul water, feed farm animals (hay bales)...and I'll do it without busting a nail or a heel...

Mmm....the power of Femme Hands....!

Tags
femme hands, hands