Old 08-30-2013, 10:17 AM   #21
Chaperone

How Do You Identify?:
Chatroom Moderator
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Involved with All Chatters

Chaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST Reputation

Words have power, and words have slightly different emotional attachments to each one of us. I am loving this thread, Tru. Thank you for starting it.
And I also am thankful for the education as to how some people feel about some words. Thank you for a continuing education
Chaperone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chaperone For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 11:08 AM   #22
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Embroidering a few details ...

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 11:40 AM   #23
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

OHOH OH I Love that Sappho quilt pic. Hmm, I should post something like that in the other thread I made.
Old 08-30-2013, 12:08 PM   #24
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

So you really just want to know how others have sex? Is it first me, then you, then me? Or all me, me, me? Or all you, you, you? Technically, even if you're the one laying there *hand up* or hell, on your knees *other hand up* it still takes two to have sex.

I am a femme partnered with a butch and we have sex an assortments of ways, if ya really want to know!

When I was a baby lesbian [*le sigh*] it seemed it was you, me, you, me, you, me. I mean, hey, it worked! I am the first to admit I like routines and schedules and stuff, but hey.. I have come [*giggle*] to accept that some people just want to give, give, give and you bet your ass you just better lie/kneel there and take it.

With that being said, I am so totally okay with dishing out what was given!

Oi, I think I need a shower now..
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 08:36 PM   #25
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I"m a giver and receiver myself. I'm wanting to connect with others that are like myself. It kinda feels taboo to talk about and discuss openly and it seems for almost 50 yrs of living as a lesbian butch woman, that it never is talked about this way. I don't care for calling my own pussy a cock or a cunt, but to each their own. I have no issue with anyone that does. I just want to keep the discussion going in a comfortable direction for everyone that wishes to keep it going. Thanks for all your replies and reps. I appreciate them very much.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:03 PM   #26
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Woops was meant for the other thread. LOL
But I am glad we are openly discussing things here as well. The reps are nice and I appreciate the support here too. Thanks and I hope you all keep posting.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #27
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default It's just sex...

I'm a femme who prefers to partner with butch to sportier women...and the bottom line is that if I'm naked and she's naked, we're having sex. Not lesbian sex. Not butch/femme sex. Just sex.

The reason I feel that way is because "branding it" somehow makes the sex we're enjoying different or that it needs qualifying in some way. Like when I dated an Italian butch - I didn't think of our lovemaking as "Italian/American Butch on German/Sicilian/American Femme Lesbian Sex" (with olive oil and garlic...haha). It was just really great, fun sex.

We may all identify differently - femme, butch, stone butch, etc - but when we're humping and bumping...it's sex that we're having.

What an interesting discussion! Thanks Tru for bringing this up...
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2013, 06:42 PM   #28
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Smile

I"m not accustomed to saying I have lesbian sex, but I've seen it referred to online as having lesbian sex. I get where the posts are coming from when it comes to having sex though. When I"m partnered I"m just making love, that's what I actually say in real time. Personally, I could care less what any calls it. I just know that I am a giver and receiver when it comes to having sex. Thanks for the posts, keep them coming, and thanks for the reps.Also, I hope ya'll are enjoying the thread.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:15 AM   #29
LexiLove

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce.Lesbian.Femme.Dyke.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.Her.Sweetums.
Relationship Status:
I have her...hoping to keep her

LexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST Reputation

Ah butches. Swwooooon.

I used to "date" femmes similar to myself and although many femmes are so deliciously beautiful and sexy, I couldn't get my head around the similar perfume smells, the sharing of makeup/clothes, etc. I get weak in the knees around women that are masculine centered.

A nice pair of jeans
A button down shirt
The smell of axe (preferably mixed with cigarette smoke)
A strong, tough personality

Ugh, my girlfriend is all of these things and so much more. I cannot get enough of her. I tell her all the time that eventually I will not have a bottom lip because even after two years together, one glance from her can make me bite it.
LexiLove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LexiLove For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2013, 08:06 AM   #30
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

***Waves hello to everyone***
I'm a femme and I adore the look/smell/feel/touch of having a good butch by my side. I miss the companionship, sharing everyday lives, meals, etc together. I dream of the day I am in the life-long relationship where we have someone to come home to and I have someone I can spoil. That's what I do best...
Old 10-21-2013, 08:18 AM   #31
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

I think when we're not partnered, we do tend to miss things about them that would attract us or things that we would be involved doing together. I miss the little things like the smell of her, her perfume, her bed head in the morning, eating lunch together on off days, having dinner together in the evenings, and I miss the sexiness a femme has along with all that.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:25 AM   #32
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
I think when we're not partnered, we do tend to miss things about them that would attract us or things that we would be involved doing together. I miss the little things like the smell of her, her perfume, her bed head in the morning, eating lunch together on off days, having dinner together in the evenings, and I miss the sexiness a femme has along with all that.
I agree! I am the type that enjoys having dinner ready when my partner comes in, cuddling in bed together, even the little things like grocery shopping and planning treats for no reason at all! <sigh>
Old 10-21-2013, 08:59 AM   #33
LexiLove

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce.Lesbian.Femme.Dyke.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.Her.Sweetums.
Relationship Status:
I have her...hoping to keep her

LexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
I agree! I am the type that enjoys having dinner ready when my partner comes in, cuddling in bed together, even the little things like grocery shopping and planning treats for no reason at all! <sigh>
Agree to both of your posts.
LexiLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #34
Jhenay

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Dating

Jhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST Reputation
Default I Love Stone Butch

Where are all the Stone Butch for us Stone Femmes
Jhenay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jhenay For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2013, 09:46 PM   #35
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhenay View Post
Where are all the Stone Butch for us Stone Femmes
I believe there is a stone butch thread.
ETA: I just found one and bumped the thread for you.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:58 PM   #36
CA_BabyCakes

How Do You Identify?:
All Femme

Thanked 1,174 Times in 282 Posts
CA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST Reputation

I consider myself to be quite versatile.... but the description provided Is def my preference.
CA_BabyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CA_BabyCakes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2013, 10:05 PM   #37
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Jhenay, welcome to BFP.

Tru, it was nice for you to bump a stone butch thread. Also, some stone femmes and stone butches are also lesbians. I am a stone butch and a lesbian.
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2013, 12:54 AM   #38
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Heyas. I'm a lezzo.
I prefer the term "dyke" though.

I like my dyke girlfriends to do me with me via their clits, clit-cocks, cocks, mouths, hands, fists, toes, elbows, arses and pretty much all of it.

I will do them how they best prefer. I'm not fond of strapping on but some rare people have made it hot for me to do that.

I prefer to be their fuckdolly, their sex toy, and us (usually) being both dykes (the occasional one has ID'd as queer), it's dyke sex. I like them to be dominant (the boss in bed and the one in control of what happens and the one to make decisions about what happens around what *they* want to do or to have done to them).

but I can switch that - I can be very dominant. but I'm sub:dom 80:20 kind of ratio.

so I'm mostly a service orientated pillow queen, really. With a side salad of tie you up and make you say real nasty things.

I don't do things to people they don't like (unless, they like being made to do things they don't like so they can like it with no responsibility.... ha)

And that is my version of dyke sex.

The End
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 07:53 PM   #39
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Talking

Bump...........hee hee
Old 11-20-2013, 07:43 PM   #40
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Default poke poke poke..............

bumpity bump bump. COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE !!