Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't been with many people, since I transitioned, but...... I'm certainly willing to please my lover any way that we both find mutually enjoyable. I've definitely had oral sex with a woman before my transition, and enjoyed it. I like pleasing my partners, and i doubt that that has changed.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2013, 05:51 PM   #42
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
NO, it wasn't started just to meet femmes. Its the name in the title but it was intended to be able to connect with femmes and others to discuss the topic and make connections in that way . I welcome anyone of any ID to come talk about it here in whatever name they wanna call it. Just for me it was a connection to see what other lesbians felt about butch pussy/cunt/cock/however you choose to call it, and to talk freely with others that possibly have been where I've been. Anywho, thanks for posting.
I'm teasing, Texan, I'm teasing...
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2013, 09:15 PM   #43
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

It's ok, really. I was just answering your post.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #44
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

This is an interesting thread, I've often thought I am a rare breed..I am not fond of labels and yet I've embraced a few...I'm an Old School Lesbian butch who is also cock id'd. In getting to know someone, the usual questions are asked and when delving into the relationship territory you explore the likes and dislikes of each other.

I am a woman and in being so I embrace all of who I am, this is often met with surprise, because it seems that there are alot of "butches" who don't at which I myself am surprised, but respect everyone's choice. I love when a woman embraces the totality of me, my mind, my heart and my body. I'm a lesbian and I enjoy the feel of a woman, and I love how she touches me and makes me feel. We naturally all have our preferences and I am no different I certainly prefer a woman's hand caressing me.

So, as we each share the same world but travel different paths, let's not only explore to understand but accept the differences in each of us.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:02 PM   #45
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Excellent post Salty. Thanks.
I enjoy a woman caressing and making love to me too. It's an awesome feeling being loved in return in this way for me. I know there are differences among butches and how they feel about things like this topic. I respect them and honor them for who they are and hope that in return they will do the same with me and others like me.
Old 12-13-2013, 05:36 PM   #46
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Having a butch pussy myself, I sure miss a femme's love making. argggggh.
Old 12-13-2013, 05:39 PM   #47
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
I enjoy butch cunts way more than butch pussies.
lol............
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:24 PM   #48
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

~ oy ~ I don't know what to say ~ in this thread ~ lol ~I ^ 5 all your honesty and applaud that you know who you are ~ I think the dynamics change with your partners desires, as theirs do with yours ~ just make love ~~~~~
Old 12-13-2013, 06:32 PM   #49
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

OH hell, I"m game for almost anything so long as the femme I'm with wants it too. It's fun to share moments of different intimacies that are shared ones. I enjoy sex a lot more if the femme I am with is enjoying every aspect of love making with me.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:18 PM   #50
caffeinelover

How Do You Identify?:
------------------
Preferred Pronoun?:
-------------------------
Relationship Status:
--------------------------

caffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputation

Warning: I came out very late in life, and don't consider myself a lesbian, as I am only attracted to butches and masculine presenting female bodied or genderqueer individuals.

I am predominantly attracted to certain power and energy dynamics within the butch/femme continuum.

To me:it's really about finding someone completely hot and having this incredible electric connection than body parts and sexual acts. I find butches extremely hot, and certain power dynamics extremely hot, so giving oral sex, in that particular context, is something I enjoy doing.

I've been mostly with soft butches with a few hard butches who never i.ded as butch but were certainly qualifying.

I've never been with a Stone butch but if I were with someone who didn't like to receive oral sex I wouldn't miss the act as long as I could caress and explore their body, and give them pleasure in ways that they enjoyed.
caffeinelover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to caffeinelover For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2014, 02:18 PM   #51
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

It is amusing, and not in a funny way, when a thread for lesbians femmes and lesbian butch pussy has postings from people who don't consider themselves lesbians or even female.

This behavior is insulting and demeaning to women who love other women. It is also a gross display of sexism and misogyny i.e. lesbians need input into the sex lives and preferences from people who are neither lesbian or female.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2014, 03:14 PM   #52
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

"Sometimes She Lets Me" by Alison L. Smith And I always love it when they let me.
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2014, 03:18 PM   #53
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candelion View Post
"Sometimes She Lets Me" by Alison L. Smith And I always love it when they let me.
Wow. I might let you. When you put it like that.

My pick-up line used to be, "Do you want to date me?" "I'll let ya."
Old 01-16-2014, 04:04 PM   #54
Rolo

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Rolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST ReputationRolo Has the BEST Reputation
Default This is just me

I find that the way someone gets off, or how they identify or relate to their pussy/cock and thier comfort level is totally up to them and I've never found this to be a problem. It's up to those two ppl to determine what works for them and if they're sexually compatible. It does not make me feel like youre less of a butch if you call it a pussy, if you love oral or if you even like penetration.

That being said, I'm a femme who has loved many a butch pussy in various ways that were specific to that person and I'm more than willing to please in any way that they enjoy.

Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Rolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rolo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 03:16 PM   #55
caffeinelover

How Do You Identify?:
------------------
Preferred Pronoun?:
-------------------------
Relationship Status:
--------------------------

caffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputation

Wow!

I'm floored at the comment made.

I identified fully as a lesbian 3 years of my life. I now don't feel the label fits me,one of the reasons being the intolerance I experienced and still do in lesbian space, looking the way I do and not being perceived as femme because not having the visible marks I am supposed to wear to be flagged as such.

During the time I identified 100% as a lesbian, I had butch lovers and this is the time and experience I drew from when responding to the post.

I also put a big warning. If being a lesbian is a woman loving women, as you so defined it, then I am a lesbian at this point and time. However I am also attracted to people who are female-bodied but in between genders. At this point of my life, this is what I like and what I am attracted to. So did I interact with lesbian butch pussy? Yes. Did I identify as a femme lesbian? Yes.
Do I now identify as a femme lesbian? Yes, but not exclusively, because the attraction to trans people and a few ( gasp ) men.

I think, in the future, it would be advisable for people who think talking about a lesbian experience but not identifying as lesbian is unacceptable to say so in the title of their post.

Off to my local lesbian bar!

I
caffeinelover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to caffeinelover For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 04:09 PM   #56
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I wish to be clear that this post is not in direct reply to ANY preceding post in particular but rather a general unease about how difficult it is to discuss certain topics and to make a proposal as to why that happens. I doubt any of my theory is original or new to most of you.

Simply, I confess: I am confused.
Seems most folks know what they like (after they've tried it) but problems arise when they give it and themselves a name/label. Not terribly surprising when definition has become a free-for-all and folks insist on the right to make up their own.
Even when terms are largely agreed upon, we bend over backwards to avoid questioning outliers or self definitions that defy logic and/or coherency. We don't want to hurt feelings so we nod supportively at every personal definition even when it seems like babble and serves no communicative purpose except stringing buzz words together.

Am I completely off base? Sometimes it seems to me that there's a cottage industry out there creating ever more convoluted definitions of stuff we already know.

I've been a "lesbian", having sex with women for over 50 years now. For me, it's never been more complicated than that. As for whether they were butch or femme? Lotta times it was too dark to tell.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 04:30 PM   #57
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

It's just occurred to me that I may have completely misunderstood this entire thread. If that's the case, I figure someone will set me straight and till then I ask indulgence.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 04:35 PM   #58
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

OK first of all this thread was created by me,the OP, for the intent and purpose for lesbian butches and lesbian femmes to discuss lesbian butch pussy without interjection from folks about anything but what the title states. So far we've had several comments made that appear to me to be misogynistic and sexist by folks that don't even ID as lesbian. I"ve not been here much lately and I apologize for that. I have been busy dealing with life in r/t.
Personally I don't have a cock, to me a cock is something I use on my partner that attaches to my body in a strap or is handheld, I don't see it as an extension of myself.I have a pussy and a clit which is NOT a cock to me. Therefore this thread is about Lesbian butch pussy as the title states.

I want this to be a frank and open discussion from folks that ID as lesbian here, about butch pussy, not butch cock or anything else. Please don't start taking this thread into a place that it is NOT intended to go.
Lets keep this thread on track. I think I have said enough.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:19 PM   #59
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Default bumpbumpbump

bumping the thread to get read and keep it going for lesbian IDs to interact in.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:55 PM   #60
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
NO, it wasn't started just to meet femmes. Its the name in the title but it was intended to be able to connect with femmes and others to discuss the topic and make connections in that way . I welcome anyone of any ID to come talk about it here in whatever name they wanna call it. Just for me it was a connection to see what other lesbians felt about butch pussy/cunt/cock/however you choose to call it, and to talk freely with others that possibly have been where I've been. Anywho, thanks for posting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

It is amusing, and not in a funny way, when a thread for lesbians femmes and lesbian butch pussy has postings from people who don't consider themselves lesbians or even female.

This behavior is insulting and demeaning to women who love other women. It is also a gross display of sexism and misogyny i.e. lesbians need input into the sex lives and preferences from people who are neither lesbian or female.

Quote:
OK first of all this thread was created by me,the OP, for the intent and purpose for lesbian butches and lesbian femmes to discuss lesbian butch pussy without interjection from folks about anything but what the title states. So far we've had several comments made that appear to me to be misogynistic and sexist by folks that don't even ID as lesbian. I"ve not been here much lately and I apologize for that. I have been busy dealing with life in r/t.
Personally I don't have a cock, to me a cock is something I use on my partner that attaches to my body in a strap or is handheld, I don't see it as an extension of myself.I have a pussy and a clit which is NOT a cock to me. Therefore this thread is about Lesbian butch pussy as the title states.

I want this to be a frank and open discussion from folks that ID as lesbian here, about butch pussy, not butch cock or anything else. Please don't start taking this thread into a place that it is NOT intended to go.
Lets keep this thread on track. I think I have said enough.

OK..I have followed this thread with interest and intrigue since it started. However, I didn't post because I felt silenced (or isolated is better to describe how I felt kinda left out) as well as confused....

Please read my tone as questioning...not confrontational...
I identify as Femme...I am a proud woman who loves women (not attracted to ALL women, but my primary attraction is to other women)....I never have and do not Identify as Lesbian or Dyke. The reason I do not is because of the hate and stigma that I grew up with about such identities and lifestyles. If I happened to use those terms in reference to myself in the past, its because I felt the need pressed upon me by the LGBTQ Community to conform or else be made to feel less than. ...I was hated by the het world if they thought I was a lesbian, then made to feel NOT LESBIAN ENOUGH by certain long term lesbian members of our very own Community. ....It took me many years to come to terms with that and to comfortably embrace Femme and what it means to define me.

The women I have been with have identified as Soft Butch (my first g\f who cringed if you called her lesbian or dyke but LOVED her identity as Soft Butch and loved her Femmes); Gay Female (who felt negative things when identifying as butch or lesbian but stated she was only comfortable being rreferred to as a Gay Female); a Woman that loves Women (who hated the term lesbian when used to address herself or her lover); and
an Androgynous Woman (who also didn't claim lesbian)...

I have also dated a Transgender Butch. Neither one of the above liked to refer to their genitals as pussy or cunts because it made them feel gross and objectified (I am speaking for those I have been intimate with, no one else). I as a Femme am very attracted to certain women and am not stone, also cringe at the word pussy because of the disgusting and objectifying way that bio males have directly referred to Me. Or calling me or my lover of choice "a pussy". ....leaves me with a feeling that I have to duck my head every time I hear that word.

I also want to sometimes yell....HEY, I am a lesbian by YOUR definition, but I just don't claim it for personal reasons. Why am I made to feel like I am not lesbian enough?

The women I have been with are also lesbians (several butch, others "tomboy" or androgynous) by outside definitions. Why are they made to cringe if they either are referred to as such or if they don't claim it?

TRUST ME!! If given the "yes, I like it, I love it, I want more of it!"...I would and will dive right in and lavish them with so much attention they will break the headboard grabbing it as they buck and kick, begging for release.

If I happen to be with a woman or transgender person that ID's as Stone, I would never gross their boundaries nor ask to.

How is it I offend to participate in a discussion about an activity or subject I enjoy simply because I have never identified as Lesbian? And how is it that I don't qualify to pparticipate because NONE of the women lovers I have had identify as lesbian?

Again I have that tight chested feeling that I am not lesbian enough.

And I don't understand Kobi's post referencing individuals being offensive because they don't consider themselves as lesbian or even female. (That's a statement not a question) The Transgender Butch I once dated said they acknowledged their history as a woman butch that loved other women and didn't feel right erasing their history or feelings simply because they currently embrace their transgender journey and identity.

Now I know why I hadn't previously posted in this thread the intimate details of how I enjoy pleasing my women....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: