Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 12-16-2011, 05:25 AM   #41
wickedlilgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
totally single

wickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

and some more for entertainment

ODD SPOT #64
Acorns are poisonous to humans, if eaten they will cause kidney damage.

ODD SPOT # 84
On a clear, dark night a human can see a candle burning 50km away.

ODD SPOT #387
Almonds are a member of the peach family

ODD SPOT #140
All of the clocks in the movie, "pulp fiction" are stuck on 4:20

ODD SPOT #228
There are more chickens than people in the world.
wickedlilgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wickedlilgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 05:34 AM   #42
wickedlilgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
totally single

wickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
*coffs* Big Foot is alive and well

just sayin'

hmm i wonder if hy sheds fur *eyeing all the furs on the virtual carpet and sneezes* someone have to clean that up... *sneezes and blows her nose* OMG IM ALLERGIC TO BIGFOOT!!!!!
Old 12-16-2011, 05:36 AM   #43
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedlilgrrl View Post
hmm i wonder if hy sheds fur *eyeing all the furs on the virtual carpet and sneezes* someone have to clean that up... *sneezes and blows her nose* OMG IM ALLERGIC TO BIGFOOT!!!!!

*passes wickers a vacuum cleaner* better get busy Miss Wednesday!
Old 12-16-2011, 07:02 AM   #44
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

In Bakersfield, California, anyone having intercourse with Satan must use a condom. (An asbestos one we presume.)

A state law in Illinois mandates that all bachelors should be called master, not mister, when addressed by their female counterparts.

It is illegal for any member of the Nevada Legislature to conduct official business wearing a penis costume while the legislature is in session.

In Minnesota, it is illegal for any man to have sexual intercourse with a live fish. (Apparently it's OK for woman.)
Old 12-16-2011, 07:48 AM   #45
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

Thanked 1,565 Times in 380 Posts
persiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Some more ODDITIES

ODD SPOT #269
The garfish has green bones

wtf is a garfish?
persiphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 07:51 AM   #46
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

persiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inked_Trinity View Post

It is illegal for any member of the Nevada Legislature to conduct official business wearing a penis costume while the legislature is in session.

only in Vegas. so i presume they can wear a vagina costume instead. the fact that that law exists means someone had to have done it. teeheeeee
Old 12-16-2011, 07:54 AM   #47
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiphone View Post
wtf is a garfish?
A nasty looking long fish that lives in the Americas. Has a bunch of long teeth and can give ya a nasty bite if you arent careful when removing it from a hook. A word of advice, if you know gar are in the waters you are swimming in dont wear any sparkly jewelry
Old 12-16-2011, 10:00 AM   #48
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuus View Post
A nasty looking long fish that lives in the Americas. Has a bunch of long teeth and can give ya a nasty bite if you arent careful when removing it from a hook. A word of advice, if you know gar are in the waters you are swimming in dont wear any sparkly jewelry

oh like going to the gay bar
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to persiphone For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 11:37 PM   #49
wickedlilgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
totally single

more odditites

ODD SPOT #53
There are more plastic flamingos in America than real ones.

ODD SPOT #154
A Shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes

ODD SPOT #118
The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing

ODD SPOT #353
There is more than 25,000km of neon tubing in the signs on the strip and downtown Las Vegas

ODD SPOT #377
On average, there are eight peas in a pod.

ODD SPOT #330
Botanically, true berries include the grape, tomato and eggplant, but not raspberries and blackberries

ODD SPOT #280
During menstruation, the sensitivity of a woman's middle finger is reduced.

ODD SPOT #69
Seals sleep underwater and surface for air without waking.

ODD SPOT #358
Tuna suffocate if they stop swimming

ODD SPOT #29
An igloo is so well insulated that you can sit inside without a coat when the outside temperature is as low as -30 degrees.

ODD SPOT #1
The first VCR was made in 1956 and was the size of a piano.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:45 PM   #50
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

And in my personal opinion - gross.

Quote:
that's just weird
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #51
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post
And in my personal opinion - gross.
some people might think it's gross to stand before flushing. who knows. personally, i don't want anything splashing on me.

ok how'd i get into this convo?

Old 12-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #52
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

Quote:
more odditites

ODD SPOT #53
There are more plastic flamingos in America than real ones.

people here "flamingo" neighbors lawns as a surprise :P
The Following User Says Thank You to persiphone For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 04:48 PM   #53
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

Your yard needs flamingos... Seriously... Coffee drinking zombie flamingos...

Quote:
people here "flamingo" neighbors lawns as a surprise :P

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 05:00 PM   #54
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

So do the 4 peas have twins? Like 2 peas in a pod?

Quote:
more odditites

ODD SPOT #377
On average, there are eight peas in a pod.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:57 PM   #55
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

thanks for the facts... and nuthin but the facts..lol it definitely helps get thru the boring day
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:07 PM   #56
wickedlilgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
totally single

Quote:
some people might think it's gross to stand before flushing. who knows. personally, i don't want anything splashing on me.

ok how'd i get into this convo?

cos you saw something and spoke about it thats hows you got into the convo.... i admit i do stand before flushing only cos i had to check make sure everything *coughs* flushed away before anyone else can use the toilet after me....

personally i hate to go public toilet and look down and see something disgusting that the person did NOT flushed it... eck ack! *shudders*

anyways
The Following User Says Thank You to wickedlilgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 11:21 PM   #57
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgeek View Post
Your yard needs flamingos... Seriously... Coffee drinking zombie flamingos...

YES. wantwantwant
The Following User Says Thank You to persiphone For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2011, 06:15 AM   #58
wickedlilgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
totally single

more oddities

ODD SPOT #138
Humans produce about 40,000 litres of saliva in a lifetime.

ODD SPOT #340
When a woman is pregnant, her uterus expands to 500 times its normal size

ODD SPOT #319
The average person will consume 50 tonnes of food and 45,000 litres of water in a lifetime

ODD SPOT #371
Chickens can travel up to 15km per hour

ODD SPOT #334
People living at high altitudes have more red blood cells than people living at sea level.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wickedlilgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2011, 11:38 AM   #59
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation
Default More plastic flamingoes in the US than real ones? Hmmm...

So here ares some Australian facts for Wicked and company -

*Waltzing Matilda - 'Waltzing Matilda' the title of Australia's most famous song, is German for 'carrying a backpack'.

*Long fence - The 'dingo fence' in Australia is the longest fence in the world, and is about twice as long as the Great Wall of China.

* Female vote - Australia was the second country to give women the vote.

*It is estimated that by the time transportation ended in 1868, 40 per cent of Australia's English-speaking population were convicts.

*Gracile - 50, 000 years ago, the more slender 'Gracile' people; the ancestors of Australian Aborigines, arrived in Australia. At the time of their settlement/invasion, the Gracile were the most technologically advanced people in the world.

*Canberra is Australia's capital city, and was built purely for the purpose of it becoming the national capital of Australia

*Australia is the smallest, flattest, and driest inhabited continent in the world. It is the only country which is also a whole continent.
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 06:02 AM   #60
wickedlilgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
totally single

some more interesting Oddities

ODD SPOT #94
The loop on a belt that holds the loose end is called a "keeper"

ODD SPOT #327
Experts say the common cold will delay a child's growth for the cold's duration

ODD SPOT #39
The 50-metre-long wall that gave New York's Wall Street its name was only 3.5 metres tall.

ODD SPOT #372
On average a cow produces 40 glasses of milk daily

ODD SPOT #171
The highest temperature on record was 57.78 degrees on 13 September 1992 in Azizia, Libya.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wickedlilgrrl For This Useful Post: