MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Bettina Doll

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 10:40 AM   #62
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Bird La Bird

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 08-24-2013 at 10:43 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #63
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow Courtney Trouble

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 11:00 AM   #64
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow BFP Femme's Doin' It For Themselves!

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 11:14 AM   #65
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Lucia Rossi the great photographer and artist

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 11:29 AM   #66
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow Bryn Kelly

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 11:45 AM   #67
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow Femme Family NYC

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 11:58 AM   #68
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow Workin' the Matrix!!

Our very own Prudence Juris

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #69
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Renee Honn is a writer, musician, educator, and queer femme. Her website, Femmedagger.com, is a personal blog on the intersections of theory, femme, queerness, sexuality, desire, education, poverty, and vulnerability. Femmedagger is a term Renee uses to discuss her gender identity that is at once femme and a little bit dagger. Ultimately, her aim is to openly and honestly divest of her own life in a way that invites others to both think critically about and share their experiences. Renee lives with her tiny Shih Tzu, Mr. Rochester, loves critical theory, high heels, going to brunch and feels honored to be a part of the thriving and unique femme community of Portland, Oregon.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 09:50 PM   #70
bubblinsugare

How Do You Identify?:
femme diva
Relationship Status:
Mrs. PapiChino.....

bubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputation
Default wow.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Leather Princess, Dossie Easton!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Our very own, Ms Bubblinsugare

thank you all so much!! I just saw this post!!! Humbled of course, these women are all amazing!!!
bubblinsugare is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bubblinsugare For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 09:56 PM   #71
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Vickie Shaw (I love this image of her with her partner)

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 08:43 AM   #72
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Celeste Chan is co-founder of Queer Rebels, a local production company focused on queer of color artistic histories.

Read more.....
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 08:59 AM   #73
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

great thread.
i've enjoyed looking at all the photos. beautiful, beautiful, ... and beautiful.
thank you for sharing.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 09:38 PM   #74
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Rev Dr Katie Cumiskey and her partner Robin Garber

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 09:56 PM   #75
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

our strong, beautiful, brilliant nycfem!!!

After three days I still can't find a bigger picture....so this one will have to do

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 04:49 PM   #76
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

A friend of mine and I who both identify as femme were chatting the other day about the different ways our identities are understood in our various communities. She, who identifies herself as a queer woman, moves in predominately queer female and trans circles, whereas I operate in a largely gay male context. Both us of expressed frustration with the fact that our femme presentations are often devalued and degraded by the queer communities we belong to, and are even seen as selling out. She spoke of the “dyke hierarchy” in her community, the endless pressures to be as transgressive as possible by prioritizing and playing up masculine qualities–pressures which labeled her as a traitor. I talked about the suspicion with which I was consistently met, and the conception that by being effeminate I could only be caricaturing an unreal part of myself, satiating the hallmarks of the gay servant and the reviled sissy. Both of us talked about feeling undesirable because we were not masculine enough. Both of us were struck by the fact that communities which are so focused on transgression could simultaneously place such great emphasis on masculinity and patriarchal structures of power. Both of us were saddened that we often felt disrespect and spite from the people whom we love and struggle alongside, simply because we identify in ways which we have all been taught to stigmatize. Read more....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 07:48 PM   #77
Nic

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FtM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am her North and she is my Star.

Nic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST Reputation
Default Inga Muscio

Author of: "Cunt: A Declaration of Independance", "Rose; Love in Violent Times", "Autobiography of a Blue-Eyed Devil" and "My life and Times in a Racist, Imperialist Society"
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2013, 10:18 AM   #78
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

I knew I would find it if I looked hard enough......I still can't find a bigger picture

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post: