Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 10-27-2017, 07:09 PM   #1081
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

"Personally, Veda's convinced me that alligators have the right idea. They eat their young".
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 07:11 PM   #1082
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

"I'm sorry, we don't shop on this side of town, ever. Sorry. You can have this Whole Foods. We won't ever use it again, OK?"
Old 10-27-2017, 07:14 PM   #1083
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"It's just a walk Erica, not a marriage proposal."
Old 10-27-2017, 07:16 PM   #1084
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"Only the deepest love will persuade me into matrimony, which is why I will end up an old maid".
Old 10-27-2017, 07:18 PM   #1085
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"Life is not a book, Alex. And it can be over in a second. I was having lunch with my mother at Daley Plaza and a man was killed right in front of me. He died in my arms. And I thought, "It can't end just like that on Valentine's Day." And I thought about all the people who love him, waiting at home, who will never see him again. And then I thought, "What if there is no one? What if you live your whole life and no one is waiting?"
Old 10-27-2017, 07:20 PM   #1086
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"I like Mass better in Latin. It's nicer when you don't know what they're saying".
Old 10-27-2017, 07:23 PM   #1087
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"I hate golf. I do. I think it's boring. And watching it; that's even worse. It's like being married to ESPN or something. And when you eat ranch chips... your breath smells."
Old 10-28-2017, 09:54 AM   #1088
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
"I was jinxed from the word go. The first time I was ever kissed was in a cemetery."
I forget who says this, but I know it's from the movie .....

The Apartment (Jack Lemmon).

I plan to watch it next week, if I can find it to rent on cable TV.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 10:01 AM   #1089
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
"I'm sorry, we don't shop on this side of town, ever. Sorry. You can have this Whole Foods. We won't ever use it again, OK?"
That's Daniel ..... who says that to his not quite ex-wife, but his wife none the less, Sylvia .... in .... The Jane Austen Book Club!

Daniel cheated on Sylvia and was out shopping at Whole Foods, when after successfully hiding the woman he was cheating on Sylvia with (for months!), is seated in the SUV he's driving, as Sylvia happens to come out of the store with her groceries too.

It's nearly impossible to hate Daniel for cheating on Sylvia, after years of marriage. It's only because of Sylvia that Daniel isn't run out of town, and it's because of Sylvia's deep love and devotion for Daniel, that Daniel is allowed to find his place again by Sylvia's side.

_____ ______
Old 10-28-2017, 10:28 AM   #1090
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
"Personally, Veda's convinced me that alligators have the right idea. They eat their young".
I can only think of one Veda in an movie, which she's the little daughter of the funeral home mortician in the movie, My Girl..... I have this movie on dvd, sitting on my dining room table, with a handful if other dvd's I've had for years.

Anyway, *LOL*, am I on the right track, is it My Girl?????

_____ ______
Old 10-28-2017, 10:38 AM   #1091
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
"I like Mass better in Latin. It's nicer when you don't know what they're saying".
That's (Lucy is in love with Jack), in the movie.....

While You Were Sleeping ..... (1995)

_____ ______
Old 10-28-2017, 10:51 AM   #1092
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I can only think of one Veda in an movie, which she's the little daughter of the funeral home mortician in the movie, My Girl..... I have this movie on dvd, sitting on my dining room table, with a handful if other dvd's I've had for years.

Anyway, *LOL*, am I on the right track, is it My Girl?????
Nope not even close, try again
Old 10-28-2017, 10:52 AM   #1093
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
That's (Lucy is in love with Jack), in the movie.....

While You Were Sleeping ..... (1995)

CORRECT...........
Old 10-28-2017, 10:52 AM   #1094
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
That's Daniel ..... who says that to his not quite ex-wife, but his wife none the less, Sylvia .... in .... The Jane Austen Book Club!

Daniel cheated on Sylvia and was out shopping at Whole Foods, when after successfully hiding the woman he was cheating on Sylvia with (for months!), is seated in the SUV he's driving, as Sylvia happens to come out of the store with her groceries too.

It's nearly impossible to hate Daniel for cheating on Sylvia, after years of marriage. It's only because of Sylvia that Daniel isn't run out of town, and it's because of Sylvia's deep love and devotion for Daniel, that Daniel is allowed to find his place again by Sylvia's side.
Impressive
Old 10-28-2017, 10:54 AM   #1095
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I forget who says this, but I know it's from the movie .....

The Apartment (Jack Lemmon).

I plan to watch it next week, if I can find it to rent on cable TV.
BINGO........

Fran says it to Bud on Christmas Day while re-cooperating from her suicide attempt.
Old 10-28-2017, 11:04 AM   #1096
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"Fish are friends, not food"
Old 10-28-2017, 11:14 AM   #1097
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"Face it girls, I'm older and I have more insurance"......
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2017, 11:15 AM   #1098
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"A - B - C. A. Always. B. Be. C. Closing. Always Be Closing. Always Be Closing."
Old 10-28-2017, 11:22 AM   #1099
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"That wasn't flying. That was falling with style."
Old 10-28-2017, 11:25 AM   #1100
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Go ahead punk, make my day.
------Clint Eastwood

Used to have this on a t-shirt, but wore it out.

Tags
films, movies