Old 07-15-2015, 07:04 PM   #461
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Setting the scene...Willy has been wearing a cone for a few weeks to keep him from chewing, Joey doesn't know he is a cat. Sometime he thinks he is a dog and sometime he thinks he is a chicken.

I let Willy out with me without his cone on when I went out to feed the goats and shut the chickens up for the night.

As I walked out to the chicken pen, Willy got ahead of me and started walking down the side of the driveway. I'm thinking where does he think he's going? He skips off to the grass beside the chicken pen.

There was still a few chickens out of the pen. Joey follows me out there, and as I start herding the chickens toward the door, Joey stands in the door way. REMEMBER he is not a chicken and they know it but he doesn't. As the chickens get to the doorway and see him they divert around the door. I scolded Joey and he came out of the doorway but still wanted to linger around down there so I kicked some driveway gravel toward him and he ran back to the house.

In the mean time, the chickens were making their way around the door and around the corner of the pen. Here comes my HERO! Willy is walking up the fence line and meets them at the corner LOL. OMG I'm cracking up now. When they see him they do an about face, clucking and cackling about their way right threw the door and inside the pen. He didn't know he had done anything special but I sure appreciated him being there to help me round up the chickens.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2015, 07:27 PM   #462
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

My cat Lulu is a foundling. I've had her for about 4 years. She obviously belonged to someone else at some point because she's been declawed. (a barbaric practice of which I am most certainly not an advocate) She frequently likes to "claw" at my leg (which might be why she was declawed), but because she has no nails, it just tickles. Today was total ticklepalooza. She would not leave me alone. I'm standing in the kitchen making breakfast, she's tickling my calf. I'm working at my desk, she's tickling whatever part of me she can reach through the slats on my old school wooden chair. I finally had to rather sternly shoo her away so I could get any work done. I don't think anything is amiss with her, so I've no idea what that was all about.
Old 07-15-2015, 10:39 PM   #463
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I love petsitting and housesitting for this family (dear friends)...
The pups are my adopted luvbugs....one looks like a half grown Black Bear who loves to lounge on the covered porch and "alert" when there's deer or squirrels in his yard...today I thought someone was knocking at the door, but it was this sweet giant bear laying on his back with his "happy tail" hitting the screen door. ....

My friend is a plumber by trade and had left their muddy bluejeans on the porch before leaving for vacation....so tonight I figured I'd try to wash them...but they were CAKED in dried, orange clay mud...I pick up the first pair and start thrashing them against the brick wall...this made big ol' bear start dancing, barking and running circles. Suddenly he grabbed the jeans from me, ran down the steps, down the walk past garage and under the truck. There I found his "happy tail" sticking out with the jeans under the beast! Laughing the whole time, I'm thinking....

Now....how do you get a "prize" away from a BEAR?....you bait him with a piece of ham and make a trade.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2015, 08:18 AM   #464
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Bark, jump on me, bark, lick my face, bark, drop his boney in my lap and lay on my chest. <3

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2015, 09:33 PM   #465
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My cat (I think I've decided on Molly for a name) was sitting on my chest so I went on youtube to see if they had videos to amuse cats...

BUT OF COURSE THEY DID!

So I put one on for her. At first I was like...yeah right...then in just a few seconds she was watching attentively! At one point when a bird flew off screen she about jumped to get it! Lol...

Then she climbed on my keyboard and realized she couldn't hunt the birds...she got rather peeved and left...lol
Old 07-18-2015, 09:04 AM   #466
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

my daughters dogs have been sleeping with me lately...and when my daughter gets home from work and or the gym...usually very late...she came to get her dogs and the chihuahua did not want to go! i guess she has grown attached to me

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2015, 09:24 AM   #467
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Our nearly 10 year old orange tabbyboy, Henry, has been having asthma attacks since around 3 this morning.

I think I may finally have it under control, thanks to some Prednisolone (steroid), a Singulair pill and an Albuterol inhaler.

Poor ol' boy.

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2015, 11:08 AM   #468
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

My cocker spaniel stood on my chest and placed her cold nose in my face this morning! ( her way of telling me to get up and take her outside )

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2015, 11:40 AM   #469
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm thinking. . Even in kitty land, the international BIRD sign still stands true in human land. ..
I was trying to give the Son a shot. and he raised his paw in defiance. still means the same thing even with paw prints right?

Dangnabbit!
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2015, 12:55 PM   #470
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,994 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

My favorite cat, Petunia, absolutely loves Simon (he's a dog), but cannot stand Toffee (she's a year old sheep herding dog).

So when Toffee tries to get snuggly with Petunia, Petunia will hiss and claw at Toffee, which makes Toffee jealous because Petunia loves Simon, not Toffee.

So when the three of them cause a commotion over who gets to snuggle with each other, I break it up by wandering out to the kitchen to slice up some cheese.

I give the cheese to the dogs and for Petunia, I give her the peanut-butter chocolate dog nip treats, lol.

So far, it works every time.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2015, 04:33 PM   #471
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

My cats are taking turns laying in my lap.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2015, 05:07 PM   #472
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Jacques went thrift shopping with me today....

At the first store, the cashier had her pet poodle with her and he made friends with her easily...he was actually quite besotted with her

The second store...not so good. They have resident kitties there (since they are associated with the animal shelter next door) and Jacques WANTED to make friends with them, but....yeah no. His poor little baby feelings were hurt
Old 07-24-2015, 09:02 PM   #473
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

This morning while trying to relocate the baby goats from the field back to their pen, the smallest one decided she didn't want to leave, so she FLOPPED down on her belly with her legs out to all sides. I thought she had fainted or something. ...then when I finally had all 3 babies on leash and ready to walk back to the pen, baby number 2 decided she needed a mud bath, so she PUT ON HER BRAKES, planted all feet in the mud puddle then flopped on her side as I tried to coax her to "come on!" ....
Once back to the pen...baby number 3, the most stubborn bullheaded one, stepped on both of my feet.... no body earned any cookies on this trip.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2015, 10:13 PM   #474
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,144 Times in 5,124 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I got Tiny Dog a new bed and she loves it!* She studiously watched me bundle up her old bed in a trash bag and take it out to the trash, and then fluff up and spread out her new bed and blanket. I patted it, and she jumped right on! And right off! And right on! And right off! - Then after a long evening, it was bedtime. She settled down on it right away - and stayed on!

(Kitty Diva was her usual surly self today. She doesn't know it yet, but I am looking for one of those new Friskies edible string toys for her.)

*Also, I got a great deal on exactly the kind of bed I wanted for Tiny Dog - unzippable, washable cover _and_ unzippable, washable inner bag that can be stuffed with the stuffing of my choice (cedar shavings - oh, the doggie will smell so good!)

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2015, 03:21 AM   #475
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I read some upsetting news today, and now it is 5:00 AM and I can't sleep. Tiny Dog is doing me a favor and sleeping on the floor next to me now, so hopefully I can get to sleep now.

Kitty Diva stalked off in disgust to sleep elsewhere, even though this does not impact the amount of space she gets on the bed.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2015, 04:28 PM   #476
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I got kitty Eleanor a kitty perch and put it near the window...

She loves it! She has forsaken sleeping on the table and counter and clean laundry....

I so wish I'd done this sooner!
Old 08-04-2015, 07:33 PM   #477
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default I spoil all my fur babies

Well,the last i saw them they were all laying around,eating,and getting fat.

Honey,I just bought pet food

No,I don't really own a unicorn *snort*
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2015, 09:00 PM   #478
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Jacques has decided that the kitty motel is his...and he curled his little self up on the lower tower and looked very pleased with himself!
Old 08-06-2015, 11:33 PM   #479
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I got Kitty Diva one of those Weebles with the crunchy treats inside and the string treats that poke out. She doesn't know what to do with the string, but she figured out that the crunchy treats come out of the Weeble somehow. Instead of rocking it over so the treats fall out, though, she pokes her tongue through the hole until it sticks to a treat and pulls it out!

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2015, 07:05 PM   #480
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Kitty Eleanor decided to sit on Jacques' head...

He growled but didn't move...and we snuggled like that for some time...

Tags
animals, pets