Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 12-04-2019, 10:20 AM   #4741
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I've lost 24 lbs since 9/16. I was worried because I fell off the wagon Thanksgiving weekend. I have 5.4 lbs to go to make my first goal by end of the year.

This morning I walked 3 miles and my plan is to go to the gym later for the circuit class.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2019, 11:24 AM   #4742
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,119 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I am getting a fitbit this weekend. I saw one that is not too costly, so I'm gonna splurge and get one. My doctor said that at this point, I have to boost my exercise by walking longer (if I can tolerate it).

Once I get the fit bit, I'll come back and post my numbers and I will journal how many steps I'm getting in daily/weekly and journal what I am eating.
I'm taking the plunge and getting a Fitbit too! My work will subsidize the cost, but only until the end of this year. I'm really interested in seeing what the sleep function can tell me.

I will be starting off pretty low with steps - I have no idea how low, because I don't know how many steps I take in a day. But I have to start from where I am, right?

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2019, 04:36 PM   #4743
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I'm taking the plunge and getting a Fitbit too! My work will subsidize the cost, but only until the end of this year. I'm really interested in seeing what the sleep function can tell me.

I will be starting off pretty low with steps - I have no idea how low, because I don't know how many steps I take in a day. But I have to start from where I am, right?
I bought the Inspire HR Fitbit but ended up taking it back. The sleep function was interesting but I hated sleeping with it on. Plus, it would say I had swam for 14 minutes in the morning. The heart rate function was good. I like the step counter but I didn't feel like it was always accurate.

I encourage you to check them out though, Georgia. Good luck on your journey.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2019, 06:16 PM   #4744
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
I bought the Inspire HR Fitbit but ended up taking it back. The sleep function was interesting but I hated sleeping with it on. Plus, it would say I had swam for 14 minutes in the morning. The heart rate function was good. I like the step counter but I didn't feel like it was always accurate.

I encourage you to check them out though, Georgia. Good luck on your journey.
Thanks, Wrang1er! The Inspire HR fitbit is the one I ordered. Hopefully it will work for me. I have to wonder what you were doing in your sleep that it interpreted as swimming for 14 minutes!

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2019, 06:37 PM   #4745
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

The devil only knows, Georgia. Maybe the backstroke!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2019, 07:02 PM   #4746
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

I did go to the gym and took the 30 minute circuit class. I also took a PF360 Refresh class. It's supposed to be this: Focus on flexibility, core work, and proper breathing in this yoga-like experience. It was actually just stretching and some lower back strengthening exercise.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2019, 07:07 PM   #4747
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thanks, Wrang1er! The Inspire HR fitbit is the one I ordered. Hopefully it will work for me. I have to wonder what you were doing in your sleep that it interpreted as swimming for 14 minutes!
Well, swimming, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
The devil only knows, Georgia. Maybe the backstroke!
Actually, it's possible. Unless you video your sleep, you don't know for sure if you are actually moving your arms up and down. A lot of people sleep with their arms above their heads. The average person moves 13 times an hour during sleep. Some move more than 100 times per hour. Maybe you fidget in your sleep?

I woke up like that once. It was weird, because I'm not one of those people. Usually, I'm tucked under the covers like a human burrito. It would be interesting to see what Fitbit says I do when I sleep (but not so much as to actually pay for it).

I'm just under 5000 steps today. I've spent a LOT of time sitting in waiting rooms today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2019, 09:32 PM   #4748
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today was 11,000 steps ... from work. Wow.

I have the Fitbit Inspire HR. I've never slept with it

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2019, 11:42 PM   #4749
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

That is pretty nice that your work will subsidize the cost, Georgia. I too have no idea how many steps I'm getting in per day, but after I pick up my device, I will know without a doubt. The "Fitbit" I saw was at a retailer (Big Lots), so it might not be a bonafide Fitbit, but it does count steps and it tags your heart rate, things like that. I saw it this past weekend and I almost bought it then. I think the price was just under $50. If it's not the same as Fitbit, I may ask my clinic if they have a similar device I can buy via the clinic. They're pretty resourceful, with things of this nature. As I recall, two years ago I needed a mobile B/P cuff and a those things you use to monitor your blood glucose (the strips, the machine, the finger pricking thingy, etc) which my health insurance wouldn't let me get for free. But they got it for me, so maybe they could help me get a Fitbit device too. Or something like it.

Remember: Low numbers are just as good as higher numbers, in some cases. Proportionally, I am hoping for the best outcome possible... for us all. It's almost like an AA meeting for me, in my mind. One step at a time.

Cheers to all the exercisers tonight.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2019, 11:15 AM   #4750
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I have an app on my super smart phone. It calculates my steps, if I'm wearing my phone. Thank you back pocket!

Also calculates milage and time. Tells me when I sleep, have no idea how that works, it sits on the nightstand. Asks me how my sleep was, restful or doing the backstroke, lol.
I can check my heartbeat, oxygen and stress level as well.

Works for me!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2019, 08:24 PM   #4751
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today was (will be) 7000 steps. I'm stoked. I still can't get over how my last job was 2-3K steps and this job is so much higher. I know, not exactly fascinating to keep repeating, but... I'm fascinated!

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2019, 11:02 PM   #4752
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Hey-hey and hello, everyone, hope you all had a great day!

One of my pals at work downloaded an pedometer app to my phone, so when I carry my phone on me, I can see how many steps I am getting in. LOL, I don't always carry my phone on me, so it might not represent an accurate picture of what my day in steps might be. The app recorded 921 steps, when I had my phone on me.

So, I kind of looked online for information on how many steps I ought to get in each day and I came up with a recent article titled (Link embedded in the title): How Many Pedometer Steps Should I Aim For Each Day?

Interestingly enough, *cough cough*, the art of getting enough steps into your life started out "as a promotion by a Japanese company in the 1960s and it became popular as it was adopted by walking clubs" (first paragraph cited in the article).

Also, Catrine Tudor-Locke, researcher from University of Massachussetts, has studied pedometer walking for many years. Here's several category's that represent the types of steps/walking and what it might mean:

Sedentary Lifestyle Index: Under 5,000 steps per day is an indicator of being inactive and sitting too much, which raises health risks.

Low Active: 5,000 to 7,499 steps per day is typical of daily activity excluding sports and exercise and might be considered low active. The average American walks 5,900 to 6,900 steps per day, putting the majority in the low active category.

Somewhat Active: 7,500 to 9,999 steps per day likely includes some exercise or walking (and/or a job that requires more walking) and might be considered somewhat active.

Active: 10,000 steps per day indicates the point that should be used to classify individuals as active. This makes it a good daily goal for healthy people who want a quick indicator they are getting in their daily exercise.

Highly Active: Individuals who take more than 12,500 steps/day are likely to be classified as highly active.

The above categories, I presume, operate on the idea that the average person had no mobility impacts. I have mobility impacts, so I will not be taking the categories too seriously. *BUT*, I do like the idea that I can set some sort of goal to increase the steps I take in life, as long as I am not causing any sort of other impact to my mobility impacts.

The steps I took today amazed me, given that I have trouble with walking. So I can understand your excitement nycfem, that you are amazed at the amount of steps you are getting in, nowadays. That's fabulous and I am excited for you!

Check out this video I found on pedometer fitness ideas, everyone. It even has ideas for those of us who have mobility impacts or ideas for those who want to get more steps in at home vs the work environment (etc).

How to get 10K Steps Indoors (12 ideas)

_____ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 12-05-2019 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Maybe I will graduate to Pokemon by summer 2020 :)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2019, 10:07 AM   #4753
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I have Good News and I have Bad News.

The good news is that yesterday, for the first time since I got pneumonia, I was able to walk all the way from my desk to the restroom without having to sit down for a break at the elevators. That's about 150 steps in all, whereas when I took a break at the elevators I was making it about 100 steps before I had to take a break. Go, me!

The bad news is that it looks like the fitbit is not going to work out for me. I walk with a rollator, and the fitbit doesn't record the steps I take while I'm holding onto the rollator.

I'm interested in the phone apps that record steps. Which ones do you all use?

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2019, 10:55 AM   #4754
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:

The good news is that yesterday, for the first time since I got pneumonia, I was able to walk all the way from my desk to the restroom without having to sit down for a break at the elevators. That's about 150 steps in all, whereas when I took a break at the elevators I was making it about 100 steps before I had to take a break. Go, me!

The bad news is that it looks like the fitbit is not going to work out for me. I walk with a rollator, and the fitbit doesn't record the steps I take while I'm holding onto the rollator.

I actually asked myself yesterday if the phone app was recording a reliable count because I walk with a cane and I too also use my roller walker when I don't feel like I can walk too far without having a seat to sit down on. I use my roller walker on long extended walks on the weekends, but I use my cane for the most part.

Here's the thing, though, that seems more reasonable, concerning measurement of our daily activities: I know if I walk for one hour, then body organs (lungs, heart, blood vessels, muscles, etc) benefit by that exercise, right? I know that my favorite walking route is about 3.1 miles. It takes me about two hours or so to walk it, leisurely, because I can not walk fast. I push my limits sometimes, but I'm not going to put myself in danger by doing something that could make my situation worse.

I am tickled for you that you got in your steps today! Go Georgia!!!

I do know that my PT team and my current primary physician have told me that it's more important to focus on types of exercise I am capable of doing, which I know swim therapy and leisurely walks and bedroom exercise (legs and hips routine, I do each morning) keeps me from being a slug muffin.

What counts is what counts for each person. That's my motto.

Like our exercise friend Greco nearly always says.... Keep On Keepin' On.

Cheers and Happy Friday friends.

_____ ______
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2019, 12:01 PM   #4755
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Quote:

I use the Pacer app on my phone. Not sure it would work on a rollator. It works for a bicycle from what I understand.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2019, 07:59 PM   #4756
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's not an app and is limited in what it can measure but I think a pedometer would work better with walking accessories because you can clip it to a belt or slide it in your pocket and you customize it to your specific gate.

3DTrisport Pedometer

It's the one I got and it's great. I can see my steps, my caloric burn and the distance walked each day. Most of the features reset at midnight every day so you can keep each day separate. Also, compared to Fitbits and whatnot, it's crazy affordable. I got mine through Amazon.

Did you know that Thomas Jefferson is credited with inventing a pedometer of 200 years ago?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-07-2019, 10:19 AM   #4757
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Yesterday was 6000 for me (probably a bit more but I didn't glance back at my fitbit until after midnight).

Katchen, I loved this chart:

"Sedentary Lifestyle Index: Under 5,000 steps per day is an indicator of being inactive and sitting too much, which raises health risks.

Low Active: 5,000 to 7,499 steps per day is typical of daily activity excluding sports and exercise and might be considered low active. The average American walks 5,900 to 6,900 steps per day, putting the majority in the low active category.

Somewhat Active: 7,500 to 9,999 steps per day likely includes some exercise or walking (and/or a job that requires more walking) and might be considered somewhat active.

Active: 10,000 steps per day indicates the point that should be used to classify individuals as active. This makes it a good daily goal for healthy people who want a quick indicator they are getting in their daily exercise.

Highly Active: Individuals who take more than 12,500 steps/day are likely to be classified as highly active."

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2019, 03:26 PM   #4758
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Smile The Weekend Exercise Report (...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Yesterday was 6000 for me (probably a bit more but I didn't glance back at my fitbit until after midnight).

Katchen, I loved this chart:

"Sedentary Lifestyle Index: Under 5,000 steps per day is an indicator of being inactive and sitting too much, which raises health risks.

Highly Active: Individuals who take more than 12,500 steps/day are likely to be classified as highly active."

See, I wondered if you would find the categorical system as interesting as I did. But, I can't help but wonder how people who are differently abled (me and a whole bunch of us in our online community) felt as badly as I did because being that I can't bicycle 22 miles a day, like I used too three years ago - after my work related accident, and barely able to eke out 1K steps a day (if that is even possible), I felt badly that I sit at the 'sedentary' line of exercise. Hence, why I adopt my new motto: What Counts For Each Person Is What Counts (said in my best Count Dracula voice from Sesame Street).

Here is my exercise report for today (tomorrow is Slug-Muffin day with my Girls Day Out for Movies, Dining and Shopping Therapy):

-- Got up at 5 am; showered, changed into weekend attire, stuffed all my laundry into my pretty teal colored laundry hamper, then drug it out to the car after I descended down a whole bunch of stairs.

--Drove over to my fav washeteria, Santa Hat in tow for my butch friend who takes care of the washeteria (I gave it to her, she loves that hat, LOL), put my laundry on to wash, then went down the road to the grocery store to load up on fresh salad mixes, berries, Oat 'Milk' Froth-Like-A-Boss Oatmeal Cookie flavored coffee creamer (what a deal, 5 quarts for $5) -- I use it on my oatmeal too, a bunch of my favorite meatless Meat Balls, ChikN patties, etc., and found a good buy on 5 pairs of wool boot socks - cuz they're soft and comfy to kick around in, inside the studio. Loaded up the groceries, returned to washeteria to dry my clothes.

-- Loaded up my laundry, returned home, unloaded the car, put all my stuff in the laundry basket, drug it across the parking lake (LOL, I might need a couple oars and a raft soon), drug it up all the stairs to my studio, one stair step at a time, oh boy, it was a work-out for sure, then put it all away in the fridge and freezer and put my clothes away.

-- sat down for a moment or two to catch my breath, then got out my light-weight vacuum and went to town vacuuming the carpets and hard wood floors. Moved a few things around, then mopped the wood floors with Murphy's Oil Soap, then sat down to wait for the floor to dry.

--- I did all of the above between the hours of 5am to 11am.

-- I had not had any breakfast except my morning meds and a small cup of black decaf coffee, so I whipped up a small lunch of the last few tiny Black Bean tamales and put them on a small bed of sweet kale salad mix and then used the poppy seed dressing and pumpkin seeds on top of it all. I literally 'inhaled' it as I was ravenous.

Two hours later, after washing up the dishes and dusting and cleaning the bathroom, I am now relaxing in my big ole leather Mama's chair and watching it rain cats and dogs outside.

Thankful we finally got a dose of rain today, and I'm sure it's a blizzard up on the mountain tops, but that's where we need the snow and rain and soon, after the shortest day of the year (Dec 21), we will have Cherry Blossom Heaven in mid February.

Time stands still for no one, but I'm glad to be here and glad to be present among the living and one step at a time, I will be getting my steps counted.

I used to have a small trampoline, but don't know what happened to it. I'm going to get a small trampoline and use my two biggest walking poles, to steady myself and do trampoline 'dancing' with my two tallest walking poles. I hope to find a new miniature trampoline after the winter holidays, so I can add that type of exercise to my daily exercise routines. I will place it near my bed, so if I lose my balance I can just fall into bed.

Happy Saturday friends. I hope you're having a wonderful day today!

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2019, 05:48 PM   #4759
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It's not an app and is limited in what it can measure but I think a pedometer would work better with walking accessories because you can clip it to a belt or slide it in your pocket and you customize it to your specific gate.

3DTrisport Pedometer

It's the one I got and it's great. I can see my steps, my caloric burn and the distance walked each day. Most of the features reset at midnight every day so you can keep each day separate. Also, compared to Fitbits and whatnot, it's crazy affordable. I got mine through Amazon.

Did you know that Thomas Jefferson is credited with inventing a pedometer of 200 years ago?
Gait, not gate.

Doh.

It can also clip to the neckline of your shirt and still count accurately.

Today's count so far is 7331 steps and it's not even 7pm! Tonight is gonna be a big count because I still have work to do on a craft project and I tend to do that stuff standing so I'll get in plenty more steps.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-09-2019, 11:03 PM   #4760
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today, Monday 12/9, was 8000 steps, mainly from work. Oh, Monday!

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights