Notices

Old 08-24-2018, 08:59 PM   #7281
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up to watch the mist covering the valley, the sunrise making the sky over the dark blue mountains glow a stunning mix of purple, pink and pastel blue (it looked like a mixed up watercolor painting)...
Breakfast of strawberry waffles while over looking the rolling blue mountains and distant valley.
Very happy doggies.
After breakfast, a short trip to a wonderful, unique bookstore/coffee shop/art shop in this 120 year old building that's built into the side of the mountain. (My traveling buddy LOVES bookstores and is an artist)
Then a day trip along the Parkway to Boone...stunning weather and so many treasures to find. Enjoyed a walk through a tiny botanical gardens, another art store, and the most awesome Mast General Store.
I'm wore out.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2018, 09:06 PM   #7282
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Time with my siblings...

We gathered to scatter mom’s ashes at her happiest place on earth... the beach. She would be pleased that we have continued the tradition of our yearly visits. Just wish she had been well enough to make the trip before she passed.
Old 09-03-2018, 06:51 PM   #7283
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

looking at the pics of our wedding rings!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2018, 07:07 PM   #7284
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Spending the day on messenger with her while I worked and even when I came home early

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2018, 09:25 AM   #7285
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My father left me his oak desk, after his death. I love, love LOVE this old desk!!! I always have, even though it was, over this desk, the ONLY time my father ever raised his hand to me. I used to love to get into Pop's desk, whether he was around to supervise or not. He was always telling me, "STAY OUT OF MY DESK!!". I never listened. Pop took a belt to me, one day, and that was the last day I ever sneaked my way into this old desk. From then on, I'd ask him if I could peek at his "neat stuff" in the top drawer (where the "good stuff" was). He'd let me, too, and always praise me for asking him first.

Dad's desk was full of all sorts of trinkets, gadgets and just.....neat stuff!! I once found his old ROTC medals and was totally fascinated by them!! Dad always desired a military career as an aviator, but his eyes were very, very bad (think "coke bottle" glasses) and this made him "4F" for any kind of military service. ROTC was the closest he ever got to a military uniform, much to his great disappointment. His generation fought in the Korean war, as Dad was too young for WWII. Dad went to college, instead, and got his PhD in Entomology (bugs). Dad's desk was always full of all sorts of tweezers/forceps, mounting pins and various tiny figurines of tiny bugs and such. Dad spent many, many hours at this old oak desk. It's solid oak and I've yet to see any nails in its construction. What there is is a LOT of "tongue in groove" work. It makes it that much dearer to my heart, as even the stain finish, on the edge of the top of it, is worn off and reveals the soft glow of the oak beneath it.

Today, I found one more exhilarating secret of this fine old desk. I placed the woofer of my Bose audio system on the floor beneath this desk and it now sounds like an absolute concert hall, here in my office!!! It's almost like this desk has sprung to musical life, like it never has before!!!

Dad, I hope you're listening.

~Theo~
Old 09-04-2018, 01:07 PM   #7286
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My old doggy and all his luvs.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2018, 03:52 PM   #7287
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Happy memories of my mom...

We’ve been dealing with her dying instead of remembering her at her best. I’m glad to finally be in a place where I can think of her and smile...
Old 09-06-2018, 07:32 AM   #7288
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

knowing hy will be home tomorrow!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2018, 02:40 PM   #7289
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I was able to get several videos of a momma hummingbird as she defended the feeder and groomed herself as she perched next to it. She is soooo tiny yet so fierce.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2018, 07:46 PM   #7290
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Receiving my new soaps in the mail!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2018, 08:49 PM   #7291
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

the look on my students faces when I waited for the last one to arrive (it was a very rainy day) and I promptly closed the door. As I was closing the door I said "ok, everybody clear your desks. Take out a sheet of paper, and a pen or a pencil". hehehe I might be slightly sadistic because when I turned around and saw all of their faces: pale, jaw-dropped, I couldn't help but chuckle because I was once in that position.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2018, 05:15 PM   #7292
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up riverside at a big campout with most of my best friends/chosen family. Seeing my dog sacked out hard after a long day/night of swimming and playing with his friends.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2018, 06:29 PM   #7293
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

We found our officiant!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2018, 07:40 PM   #7294
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

my car is brought back to life with an awesome detail (Thank you Daddi)

Shopping for things for the house ! Love fall !
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2018, 08:58 PM   #7295
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Spending My birthday with My babygirl. It is the first birthday in quite some time where I felt cared for and loved.

Also, all of the comments on My birthday thread on here. Each and every one made me smile and also realize there are still some pretty cool people in this world and I am glad to know some of them.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 01:07 AM   #7296
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing I am accomplishing my goals!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 12:09 PM   #7297
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Waking up to a sunny day!

MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2018, 06:20 PM   #7298
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

seeing the flowerbed and front all nicely cleaned up and manicured.

knowing my love doesn’t want me doing extra work and getting it done brings me joy.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2018, 09:54 PM   #7299
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing today was my “Friday”.

Goofing off and getting better acquainted with some coworkers. I find it makes work much more tolerable and enjoyable.
Plus I’m introverted so when my outgoing and sociable side kicks in I find I really do enjoy it lately.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:05 PM   #7300
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Joy, or happiness, is the anticipation of the culmination of a goal. It's seeing a horizon ahead that glistens with colors and shapes I'd almost forgotten exist.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy