Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 05-01-2015, 06:45 PM   #4701
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

They are butt ugly. what kind of question is that? Seriously.
Yep, I have tons of time on my hands. I had lots of fun doing it- I'm actually making a few for other folks. Thanks CCB!
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2015, 06:07 AM   #4702
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's a valid question. Shrines aren't always beautiful you know. Some are geared towards vibrant visuals that may not necessarily be aesthetically pleasing to the eye but they are very striking. You could have opted to go that route, for example.

I'm awaiting the arrival of a package that will help me with this endeavor. I hope it gets here on/before my first day off. I only get 7 this month.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2015, 08:57 PM   #4703
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

A question for all those participating in the matchbox shrine project: Out of curiosity have you been part of our match box trades before on this thread (or the old b-f site)?

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2015, 09:56 PM   #4704
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
A question for all those participating in the matchbox shrine project: Out of curiosity have you been part of our match box trades before on this thread (or the old b-f site)?
Why yes I have, all so pretty!

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2015, 11:03 PM   #4705
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Why yes, yes I have. I *LOVE* matchbox trades. In case that wasn't clear already.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2015, 05:55 AM   #4706
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yep, yep!

I even did one for someone outside of the thread and have a few others that are partially finished (and one I think I'm just going to keep for myself cuz it's pretty pretty).

Fun!

I'm so excited! I received what I was waiting for so I'll be able to start getting dirty with this project on Saturday. Joy!

In other news, I finally got my package from the last round!!!! I got 2 magnets to put on my fridge. I don't know what it is about pretty and fun magnet stuff but I do so enjoy them. There was a lot of creativity in this bunch. Great job, everyone!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 08:26 AM   #4707
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Get it, got it, gone

Quote:
Tommi, so sorry that you were so sick but glad that you are feeling better! Did you get a mailing from everyone on the list for this project?
I had a pseudo pneumonia

I received packages from everyone on the list with such unique projects.

I got better,

I sent out the packages with many unique projects in the mail from everyone on the list.

I got married.

Tommi's_kaijira and I were married on May 2nd, honeymooned in the forested mountains,

and your projects were on their way. Hopefully everyone has received theirs by now.

Tommi
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 10:17 AM   #4708
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yep.

Why do you ask?
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 06:59 PM   #4709
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk View Post
Yep.

Why do you ask?
Wondering if we had any matchbox virgins on board

Sounds like we are all pros

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 07:29 PM   #4710
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I had a pseudo pneumonia

I received packages from everyone on the list with such unique projects.

I got better,

I sent out the packages with many unique projects in the mail from everyone on the list.

I got married.

Tommi's_kaijira and I were married on May 2nd, honeymooned in the forested mountains,

and your projects were on their way. Hopefully everyone has received theirs by now.

Tommi
Congrats on the wedding!!!

Quote:
Wondering if we had any matchbox virgins on board

Sounds like we are all pros
I haven't been a virgin in a long time.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-08-2015, 08:19 PM   #4711
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,119 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I'm patiently waiting for our Spring project, but yet antsy for something to work on next...

I'm going to throw out a project. It will be easy, yet very personal.

First Summer Project

Share with us some of your favorite summer dishes, drinks, dips, BBQ secrets, etc. Let me know if this sounds interesting to you. I have ideas on how we can pull it all together and be creative at the same time. I don't think it should take that long, possibly 3 weeks.

Details will come later, after I know I have some takers.
Bèsame*, have you made any decisions yet about this? I was looking forward to it. Although I don't know exactly what you had planned, I was going to suggest possibly going through the bfp site to find contributions, if you're thinking about a single group project. I guess we'd have to ask the original posters for permission. But I know I have posted my BBQ recipe before, and there is probably some other good stuff out there. Just wondering if you had an update.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 08:55 PM   #4712
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm looking to participate in a quick-turn-around project .... of course, it needs to be within 'my' parameters of time. lolol I arrive in Canada on July 3rd and could have my 'stuff' mailed out on Monday, July 6th. I would need to receive my goodies by the end of the first week in August. I realize this might not be doable and I'm okay with that. I enjoy living vicariously through the artwork and discussions of others. Not sure that I have a favourite BBQ recipe but I'm always good for something for dessert.

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 10:44 PM   #4713
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Bèsame*, have you made any decisions yet about this? I was looking forward to it. Although I don't know exactly what you had planned, I was going to suggest possibly going through the bfp site to find contributions, if you're thinking about a single group project. I guess we'd have to ask the original posters for permission. But I know I have posted my BBQ recipe before, and there is probably some other good stuff out there. Just wondering if you had an update.
Yay! I still want to do this. I'll repost next week. I have a busy weekend, it's Mother's Day. In other words, it's my retail xmas in two short days. I'm also transporting lots of boxes and furniture this weekend. I have a love story to continue....

Stay tuned..

Oh yeah, I received my Spring projects. ...please share what you made. I didn't have names on all the fun things!

<~~~pinwheel banner.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2015, 02:53 AM   #4714
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

Sending a thank you out for the cute spring projects - i really enjoyed my first time. :-)

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2015, 08:18 PM   #4715
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This is my second matchbox project. I love them! I went shopping for supplies last weekend and got to work right away. I even found something for nycfemme's crazy theme. But, would you believe that I couldn't find any good mermaid related items? I even looked online but couldn't find anything small enough. So today I attempted to make something (I can't say what) and I think it might be my favorite thing I've made for any project!!! I've been sick the last couple days and I totally forgot I felt bad.

Great project, CCB!

***Tommie - congratulations on the wedding, y'all!***
Old 05-10-2015, 07:38 AM   #4716
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepisces View Post
This is my second matchbox project. I love them! I went shopping for supplies last weekend and got to work right away. I even found something for nycfemme's crazy theme. But, would you believe that I couldn't find any good mermaid related items? I even looked online but couldn't find anything small enough. So today I attempted to make something (I can't say what) and I think it might be my favorite thing I've made for any project!!! I've been sick the last couple days and I totally forgot I felt bad.

Great project, CCB!

***Tommie - congratulations on the wedding, y'all!***
I'm so glad you've been enjoying the project! I'm excited to see what mermaid related craziness you've been up to. Sorry you weren't feeling well, though.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2015, 07:56 AM   #4717
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Craziness indeed! I think pure and I may have had to resort to similar ideas. I've gone to umpteen (that's a technical phrase for A LOT) of stores for one idea for CCB's shrine and I get this look . They either have no idea what I'm talking about or kind of get the gist of it but can't help me.

I'm improvising like a mutha over here.

BUT

Surprisingly, I've totally got Jennifer's all planned out and am good to go.

Weird, huh?

I thought hers would be the hardest but I've found some inspiration and am excited about making my mental image a reality.

This is the BEST project, CCB! Thanks for coming up with it.

What's the mail out date again, please?

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 05-10-2015 at 07:59 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2015, 08:38 AM   #4718
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Craziness indeed! I think pure and I may have had to resort to similar ideas. I've gone to umpteen (that's a technical phrase for A LOT) of stores for one idea for CCB's shrine and I get this look . They either have no idea what I'm talking about or kind of get the gist of it but can't help me.

I'm improvising like a mutha over here.

BUT

Surprisingly, I've totally got Jennifer's all planned out and am good to go.

Weird, huh?

I thought hers would be the hardest but I've found some inspiration and am excited about making my mental image a reality.

This is the BEST project, CCB! Thanks for coming up with it.

What's the mail out date again, please?
And here I thought I was going easy on you guys with the mermaid theme!

I'm getting so excited to see all of these now! *squeee!* I haven't really started yet except for the planning stages and the gathering of some supplies. I hope I don't run into any major issues.

The mail out date is Saturday, June 20th.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2015, 09:27 AM   #4719
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
And here I thought I was going easy on you guys with the mermaid theme!

I'm getting so excited to see all of these now! *squeee!* I haven't really started yet except for the planning stages and the gathering of some supplies. I hope I don't run into any major issues.

The mail out date is Saturday, June 20th.
I don't think any theme is 'easy' per se, given the extent of the project. If it were a regular matchbox project, sure, but with the multi-dimensional shrine aspect, that makes everything more challenging.

Challenging is good. Can't be in a creative slump or rut if you are challenged, right?

The hardest part for me is what is always the hardest part for me.....making my super fantastic awe-inspiring mental image (which is always amazing) a reality (which is not usually amazing). So, for me, this project isn't harder than other projects. I think I just love it so much that it would bother me a lot more to fall short this time. We did a 3D project years and years ago and I've dipped back into that experience for guidance so I think I'm good.

Thanks for the date. I thought that was it but I was too lazy to look back and confirm.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-10-2015, 02:44 PM   #4720
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I know it's part of the challenge but darn it why can't the inside of matchboxes be just a little bit larger?

How do I... ?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types