Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 06-08-2016, 11:17 PM   #201
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afemmenatalie View Post
It all depends on whether it floods in this area! I think I would choose the valley, and I would vacation in the mountains when I missed that topography.

Is it better to correct someone when they mispronounce your name, or make no mention of it?
I feel it is definately better to correct them, and I actually have to do it all the time. Is it better to confront someone when they talk about you behind your back, or just ignore it?
Old 06-17-2016, 04:22 PM   #202
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
I feel it is definately better to correct them, and I actually have to do it all the time. Is it better to confront someone when they talk about you behind your back, or just ignore it?
I just ignore it, people will always believe/think want they want to

Is it better to dine Al fresco (eat outside) or inside during summer pleasant weather
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 06:10 PM   #203
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I just ignore it, people will always believe/think want they want to

Is it better to dine Al fresco (eat outside) or inside during summer pleasant weather
Well for me living right next to the woods, I say eat inside since there are a lot of bugs outside. But once we get the front porch screened in, I will say out there! Is it better to come right out and ask your boss for a raise, or wait until they notice the hard work you do?
Old 06-17-2016, 06:16 PM   #204
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Well for me living right next to the woods, I say eat inside since there are a lot of bugs outside. But once we get the front porch screened in, I will say out there! Is it better to come right out and ask your boss for a raise, or wait until they notice the hard work you do?
Come out and ask. It helps if you have a list of accomplishments/extra duties/recognition, etc. that justify the raise.

Is it better to cook with gas or charcoal?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 06:39 PM   #205
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Come out and ask. It helps if you have a list of accomplishments/extra duties/recognition, etc. that justify the raise.

Is it better to cook with gas or charcoal?
I like the taste of the food better with charcoal. My stepson uses both and I definately prefer charcoal. Is it better to skimp on sleep or food when you are super busy?
Old 06-18-2016, 08:40 AM   #206
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I like the taste of the food better with charcoal. My stepson uses both and I definately prefer charcoal. Is it better to skimp on sleep or food when you are super busy?
It's better for me to skimp on sleep. No sleep causes me to move slower. No food brings out the bitch. I make more mistakes when I'm bitchy (in part because I don't give a damn) and I make less mistakes when I move slowly. In fact, this is how my week has been. Haven't been sleeping well, but have been eating well.

Is it better to eat before or after exercising?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 08:49 AM   #207
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
It's better for me to skimp on sleep. No sleep causes me to move slower. No food brings out the bitch. I make more mistakes when I'm bitchy (in part because I don't give a damn) and I make less mistakes when I move slowly. In fact, this is how my week has been. Haven't been sleeping well, but have been eating well.

Is it better to eat before or after exercising?
I feel it's better after exercising. Especially if I'm doing ab work or yoga, I get a sick stomach if I eat before. Is it better to be honest and tell people you don't feel like having company over or just let them invite themselves when you really aren't in the mood for entertaining?
Old 06-18-2016, 10:45 AM   #208
flapdoodle

How Do You Identify?:
I'm the Mrs.
Preferred Pronoun?:
reflexive
Relationship Status:
Married in 2013

flapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputation

i eat after, i workout on empty stomach typically

is it better to dress for the occasion or dress for the place?

I dress for the occasion
flapdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 08:12 PM   #209
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapdoodle View Post
i eat after, i workout on empty stomach typically

is it better to dress for the occasion or dress for the place?

I dress for the occasion
Occasion as well...........

IIBT Tell a small white lie as to not hurt someone's feelings, or come right out and answer them truthfully?
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2016, 08:28 PM   #210
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

It's possible to tell the truth without hurting someone's feelings. The truth allows the other person to trust you under any circumstances.

IIBT

use linen napkins or paper in terms of the environment?
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 10:18 AM   #211
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
It's possible to tell the truth without hurting someone's feelings. The truth allows the other person to trust you under any circumstances.

IIBT

use linen napkins or paper in terms of the environment?
In terms of a footprint on the environment, it is better to use linen napkins. The less waste we create, the more longevity we allow. After all, our planet can use all the help it can get.

Is it better to drink tea or take a medication when you have an upset stomach?
Old 06-28-2016, 04:48 AM   #212
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by afemmenatalie View Post
In terms of a footprint on the environment, it is better to use linen napkins. The less waste we create, the more longevity we allow. After all, our planet can use all the help it can get.

Is it better to drink tea or take a medication when you have an upset stomach?
I'm not a tea drinker but if it's a home remedy for an upset stomach, by all means I'd prefer that over any medications!

Is it better to try home remedies first before seeking out doctors and prescription medications?
Old 07-26-2016, 04:14 PM   #213
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I'm not a tea drinker but if it's a home remedy for an upset stomach, by all means I'd prefer that over any medications!

Is it better to try home remedies first before seeking out doctors and prescription medications?
YES, and much cheaper in the long run if they work

Is it better to make a list before shopping or just enjoy walking up and down all the isles in the store?
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2016, 04:19 PM   #214
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
YES, and much cheaper in the long run if they work

Is it better to make a list before shopping or just enjoy walking up and down all the isles in the store?
No point making a list if shopping at Costco; they never have the same stuff as the last time you were there.

Is it better to live in Alaska or in Florida
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2016, 04:21 PM   #215
femmeandstrong

How Do You Identify?:
just me...imperfect but warm-hearted me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am alright and still smiling - keeping my eyes on what lasts and matters

Thanked 1,040 Times in 279 Posts
femmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputation

If you want to have your $$$ last...make a list lol

Is it better to live in many places for a while or to become solidly part of a certain region?
femmeandstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to femmeandstrong For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2016, 04:24 PM   #216
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmeandstrong View Post
If you want to have your $$$ last...make a list lol

Is it better to live in many places for a while or to become solidly part of a certain region?
Well IF one is running from the law OR is in witness protection, I'd say live in many places for a short while.............LOL

Is it better to shower last thing at night or first thing in the morning?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2016, 04:31 PM   #217
femmeandstrong

How Do You Identify?:
just me...imperfect but warm-hearted me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am alright and still smiling - keeping my eyes on what lasts and matters

Thanked 1,040 Times in 279 Posts
femmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Well IF one is running from the law OR is in witness protection, I'd say live in many places for a while.............LOL

Is it better to shower last thing at night or first thing in the morning?

first of all LMAO @ witness protection...

then ...I'd shower both twice a day lol...

Is it better to stick ur head in the sand or ur nose in the air ? lol
femmeandstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to femmeandstrong For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2016, 06:35 PM   #218
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmeandstrong View Post
first of all LMAO @ witness protection...

then ...I'd shower both twice a day lol...

Is it better to stick ur head in the sand or ur nose in the air ? lol
Head in the sand..................nobody wants the label 'stuck up'

Is it better to early than late?
Old 07-28-2016, 07:50 PM   #219
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Head in the sand..................nobody wants the label 'stuck up'

Is it better to early than late?
Early. Omg, early.

Is it better to cook it at home or order out?
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 08:46 PM   #220
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Early. Omg, early.

Is it better to cook it at home or order out?
order out...........reservations are the best thing I make btw

is it better to host a holiday meal/event or be a guest?