Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 01-19-2013, 04:18 AM   #241
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I am a California girl (now) and def have my woo woo side.

But I do not need to know THAT much about your soul on the first date.

Just saying.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2013, 10:03 PM   #242
iridium

How Do You Identify?:
femme

iridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputation

Late entry here on this old thread.

-Don't make me have to make the decisions of what to do or where to go.
-When on a double date I like when the butches walk protectively behind us femmes, in full veiw of us in our high femme club wear.
-When sitting together, boldly touching my knee while telling me how lovely I look in that cute outfit you asked me to wear.
iridium is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iridium For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2013, 10:30 PM   #243
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation
Default A date

(Thanks for bumping this one!)

Hmmmm, I guess I'm like a lot of femmes.....I want to be treated with respect and kindness. I'm very old school, so I respond to all the little things like opening doors, holding my coat, pulling back my chair, etc. Flirt with me, if it's genuine. Be honest and be yourself, I want to get to know the real you.

Please DON'T: dance with someone else, flirt with someone else, look at other women, swat the waitresses' butts, or tease/make fun of me. Yes, these have all happened on actual dates. REALLY? So tacky.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:40 PM   #244
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Heheh..I had that shirt for a few months I enjoyed all of our dates, including us going to Disney's Magic Kingdom for the first time!

You are a sweet person and I'm glad we fell in love!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
This is how my honey and I started our dates

One date was also watching football at a sports bar/restaurant with her wearing one of my shirts and sharing food. She had a blast!

A lot of our dates were coffee , lunch, dinner dates and we just laughed and laughed and laughed and then we fell in love.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2013, 11:15 AM   #245
CherryBlonde

How Do You Identify?:
high femme babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she...her...Ms.
Relationship Status:
Single

CherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST Reputation

I don't think it's about how much money you spend. Be creative, something fun and different will definitely get my attention. Sweet, chivalrous and funny is always a way to win my heart.
CherryBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CherryBlonde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2013, 02:18 PM   #246
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I think it's important to be kind and respectful on a date. I like manners and nice conversation. I like it when the person opens doors and offers me their arm to hold onto or asks if they can hold my hand. How I feel when I am with the person is most important. I like to feel safe, comfortable and cared for.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2013, 09:58 PM   #247
sofimichi

How Do You Identify?:
Femmeinist
Preferred Pronoun?:
femenine ones, "hey you," etc.
Relationship Status:
Engaged!

sofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputation

I like to be more submissive when on a date.
sofimichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:39 AM   #248
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I hear its dead but I enjoy chivalry
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2013, 10:56 AM   #249
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation
Default How do you like to be treated on a date?

Like a little queen! Cause really how else would you like to be treated on a date?
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2013, 07:55 PM   #250
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default how do i like to be treated on a date?

thoughtfully..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2013, 09:05 PM   #251
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

The same as every other day.

courtesy kindness respect humor.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2013, 11:07 PM   #252
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

~~~treat me like you really put some thought and effort into it~~~~

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 02:18 PM   #253
silkepus

How Do You Identify?:
covered in ink and glitter
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
watching pictures of cats on tumblr

silkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputation

I have always though a first date should be short with less pressure. Like just having a coffee something like that.

I would love to have the old school opening doors treatment, never have before. I would probably think better of the person I'm dating if they did, but I wouldn’t think worse of them if they didn’t. It’s more like an added bonus than a necessity.

And for the whole cost thing, I think the best dates are definitely free. I would rather someone took me on a hike in the mountains than on a fancy restaurant.
silkepus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silkepus For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 02:48 PM   #254
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

I do not need to be the centre of your universe but I do need to feel at least as important as anything else in your life at this moment in time. Be respectful, be kind, be polite (to everyone). Regardless of what you do for a living do not take calls from work, we are either on a date or we are not. Do not check your emails, texts, facebook, or twitter. In fact, I do not want to see your phone at all. It's not about spending a lot of money, or any money. I'm perfectly fine with sharing the bill.

Talk to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkepus View Post
<snip> I would probably think better of the person I'm dating if they did, but I wouldn’t think worse of them if they didn’t. It’s more like an added bonus than a necessity. <snip>
Definitely more an added bonus than a necessity. Just don't let the door shut in my face

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 06:52 PM   #255
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

the variety is staggering in what people like.

what some people need I would be baffled by or put off from.

what I want, other people would feel totally unnecessary or completely not enough.

but that is the whole point of hanging out with each other: to find out and to see if it's a match.

for example - I don't care if people answer their phone. people have jobs that do demand an answer, the have kids or parents in care. They have other friends that may have an emergency (I was out on a date once and my ex called me in hysterics because her new partner was stuck in a very dangerous flood and did not know how to get hold of her, she was missing and she needed just someone calm to talk to her for a few minutes and help her out. My date totally understood and was glad I was open hearted enough to take the call).

I like going to a pub. I don't want a meal. snacks and some drinks and a long conversation and a good laugh.

that's a first hang out with me. Don't fuss but be cool, be a bit smooth. make me laugh, be open, tell me stories about your life.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2013, 01:42 AM   #256
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
the variety is staggering in what people like.

what some people need I would be baffled by or put off from.

what I want, other people would feel totally unnecessary or completely not enough.

but that is the whole point of hanging out with each other: to find out and to see if it's a match.

for example - I don't care if people answer their phone. people have jobs that do demand an answer, the have kids or parents in care. They have other friends that may have an emergency (I was out on a date once and my ex called me in hysterics because her new partner was stuck in a very dangerous flood and did not know how to get hold of her, she was missing and she needed just someone calm to talk to her for a few minutes and help her out. My date totally understood and was glad I was open hearted enough to take the call).

I like going to a pub. I don't want a meal. snacks and some drinks and a long conversation and a good laugh.

that's a first hang out with me. Don't fuss but be cool, be a bit smooth. make me laugh, be open, tell me stories about your life.
You are right, my no phone ban was too sweeping. If there are dependent children or elderly relatives to consider then that's a whole different thing.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2013, 12:59 PM   #257
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

For me, what makes a date great is if I feel like the other person is not just in attendance, but present; and happy to be there with me. It doesn't take much to convince me of that; just a genuine smile, easy conversation, and some friendly -don't overdo it, just be easy about it- body language will do the trick.

I don't require any grand gestures beyond that. I do appreciate a door being held for me, but it isn't an issue for me if it is not. However, I do agree with whomever stated that a date had better not let a door close in their face, lol.
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2013, 07:30 PM   #258
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation

I've liked this thread very much and am astounded any of us manage to get together given the variety of ways we like to be treated on a date.

This one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRieinAL View Post

...you reach out to give me a warm welcoming hug...you offer to help me with my jacket or coat...you reach to take my luggage from me...you get out of the car, come around and open the passenger's door for me, you take my hand and kiss it gently...
...you have a large cozy bathrobe in the bathroom for me...
...You've made plans for dinner, Italian...
...while helping me with my coat, you ask if you may kiss me...at the restaurant you pull out my chair and kiss my cheek.
...you ask if you can order for me...
...you have made me feel like a princess.
...is my idea of a living hell. (No offence intended in way way, LadyRieinAL. Best of luck with finding what you're looking for. :-))

If we're talking about spending time with someone we don't know very well, maybe just enough to be interested, then I want to be treated like exactly that, someone you don't know very well.

Be curious, ask stuff, if I don't want to tell you I'll say. Be ready for me to ask things about you, I will 'cos I'm interested, or I wouldn't be there. Show me who you are as best you can and I'll do the same.

Have a few ideas ready for things we might do. I'll have some too and we can figure it out together. We're both responsible for our own enjoyment.

Tell me what's important to you, what you love, what drives you mad, what your passionate about. Tell me about your mood, where you think you are in life, what you get up to. Tell me any damn thing you like.

Mostly, treat me like the competent, independent, thinking person that I am.

And that'll do nicely, thank you.
Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Redsunflower For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2013, 07:16 PM   #259
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah I don't really wanna be asked if someone may kiss me. I may panic and say no lol.
I dunno, I was raised on the slow move in, giving time for the other person to move away. Hint taken.
I like tension and unspoken things. Leading up to a molestation in the ally lol
Someone kissing my hand would have me saying something really smart ass.

Though one person did it once in a way that was smooth. I have never seen that repeated before in my life. I'd rather have a hand on my back. Those little physical touches back and forth, gradually accumulating in dry humping under the table hahahaha...

The leg touch with their leg, so I can move my leg or leave it there. And the spike in blood pressure that happens with that.

Or just drink beer on my couch with me and talk till it gets late and leap on me, that will do!
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2013, 01:24 AM   #260
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
Yeah I don't really wanna be asked if someone may kiss me. I may panic and say no lol.
I dunno, I was raised on the slow move in, giving time for the other person to move away. Hint taken.
I like tension and unspoken things. Leading up to a molestation in the ally lol
Someone kissing my hand would have me saying something really smart ass.

Though one person did it once in a way that was smooth. I have never seen that repeated before in my life. I'd rather have a hand on my back. Those little physical touches back and forth, gradually accumulating in dry humping under the table hahahaha...

The leg touch with their leg, so I can move my leg or leave it there. And the spike in blood pressure that happens with that.

Or just drink beer on my couch with me and talk till it gets late and leap on me, that will do!
Oh yes...tension and unspoken things...I love all that too. When the tension is allowed to build, then moments that might come later are even hotter. The small touches of my back or hand or wherever, I need a chance to wonder if they were accidental or deliberate, what it felt like to have you touching me, if I want you to touch me again, to wait for it and want it.

I don't want to be asked about a kiss 'cos that's just the wrong dynamic altogether, too formal and polite, I don't want anything sexual to be done in a polite way. But if my date waits for me to make the first move, we will wait forever; never gonna happen, ever.

Like all kinds of touching, you'll know I'm interested 'cos I'll be physically close enough to allow you to do it. If you just can't find the moment, that'll be because I'm avoiding it. If the 'blood pressure spike' doesn't happen then it just isn't happening. This energy cannot be created artificially, it exists between two people or not, but giving it a chance to grow is the best thing ever.

Now I want to go on a date, it's been a while. Dammit.
Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Redsunflower For This Useful Post: