Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:26 AM   #1
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation
Default That awkward moment when..

.. you are viewing "who's online" and see that someone can see you viewing "who's online"..

That awkward moment when you think someone is waving at you and you wave back.. and they were waving at someone behind you..

I think you get the drift.. We all have our awkward moments.. why not share them and laugh at ourselves for being human?
Old 05-22-2012, 03:12 AM   #2
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when...

You are out for a wonderful evening, dancing the night away...looking damn good I must say. On the way back from a little break, you walk across the dance floor toward your destination, noticing all eyes upon you and you think, damn...I look better than I thought :-)

Of course when you get to your table you notice the real reason for the looks; a 3 ft piece of toiley paper stuck to your shoe.
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #3
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you realize someone has already started this same thread a while back and you just never bothered to check and see if there was already an awkward moment thread made.. ummmm
Old 06-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #4
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

... you're in a cabin in the woods, in the middle of the night and the other person says, "did you hear that knocking?" and you unlock the door and go outside to check things out.

Yes, I would be THAT girl in the horror movie.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2012, 06:23 PM   #5
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

When you have groceries in a cart and your loading them in your truck, you put your coffee cup on top of your roof, you keep loading your truck, you start up, start driving through the parking lot and everyone is pointing at (you think you) and some are waving their hand so you start waving back, they give you a funny look so you give them a funny look back... (thinking, what? I don't know you do I?) Gesshh....
You get to the stop sign, take that sharp turn and see in your rear view mirror a coffee cup falling into your bed and coffee running down your rear window.

Awkward moment... Yeah.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2012, 11:51 PM   #6
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation
Default that awkward moment when...

you start a thread and then realize that a thread with the exact title and subject matter already exists.

sorry, i couldn't resist.

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...?t=4456&page=6
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 12:00 AM   #7
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
That awkward moment when you realize someone has already started this same thread a while back and you just never bothered to check and see if there was already an awkward moment thread made.. ummmm
.. Exactly
Old 09-05-2012, 06:49 PM   #8
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you come out of your room at 4 in the afternoon and your roommate said they didn't want to check on you because they were afraid you were dead. Especially awkward when she is the one who found your partner dead.
I felt so bad.
Note to self, show up tomorrow.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #9
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you receive an email from employee you fired asking for a reference for a job working with another ex-employee who left because he could no longer work with the employee you fired.

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 08:02 PM   #10
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
That awkward moment when you receive an email from employee you fired asking for a reference for a job working with another ex-employee who left because he could no longer work with the employee you fired.
Hope u gave it :P sounds like they deserve each other
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:08 PM   #11
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

that awkward moment when you realize you said the exact thing you shouldnt during a job interview...

that awkward moment when you wake someone up because you think they are late for work and its their day off...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #12
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

that awkward moment when you meet a friend for Wings Wednesday at Pizza Hut and you're waited on by a cute, young person that's waited on you before, who makes you wonder (because of how she carries herself and presents) if we have had a "baby butch sighting"?"...which makes us smile...and then the awkward moment after she leaves our table and we fuss back-n-forth about which one of us she's hitting on? She sure does love to give my companion some special attention and always brings them a plate of fresh specialty pizza from the buffet. I've never had anyone serve me when I order the buffet...

but it's cute to watch her interactions with us...and her young swagger and confidence.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 08:39 PM   #13
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when your sister finds a dildo stored by a box containing a nativity scene.....

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...yea.....
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:46 PM   #14
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
[FONT="Georgia"][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]That awkward moment when your sister finds a dildo stored by a box containing a nativity scene.....
And I thought I was kinky. Gosh.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 08:47 PM   #15
yotlyolqualli

How Do You Identify?:
submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
moving forward and not looking back... anything is possible!

Thanked 1,271 Times in 184 Posts
yotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputation

... when you sit down and pen a hot, graphic, detailed erotic email to your SO and hit SEND, and realize you just sent that highly erotic piece of penmanship to your sister.

Yeah.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #16
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I was leaving my client's apartment building to go shopping.... Iheard a noise in a dogwood tree...and when I Looked up there was a squirrel there, munching on a goodie. I stood and talked up at him for a minute...asked him what he was eating....don't judge me...i do this....SO....he was looking at me while I was talking ...then he drops what he's eating and goes up the tree....I picked up his "treat" which was a dogwood fruit, and sniffed it...then....I nibbled on the untainted edge....and right at that moment... I notice 2 old ladies sitting on the balcony watching me I told them we can all learn something from nature if we try....lol But I DONT recommend dogwood fruit...some things Should be left to nature I got a protein bar while I was out instead

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 09:02 AM   #17
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

that awkward moment when you're wearing headphones listening to music loudly (all into it), drinking coffee and someone touches you, causing you to become startled and coffee flying everywhere.
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 01:13 PM   #18
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when...

you are walking "in" while someone else is walking "out" of the doors to a store and you both do the back and forth dance moves till someone stops and lets the other pass first... Never does this happen with women, just men. Women get the right-away lol
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2012, 03:18 AM   #19
bcelly1894
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
sb
Relationship Status:
Single

bcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you run into an old friend or neighbor, And while they are talking you miss most of the conversation because you are trying to remember their name. Or you have to ask that person their name 2 or 3 times during that conversation because you keep forgetting it while they are talking.
bcelly1894 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bcelly1894 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 02:49 PM   #20
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when....your boss asks you to proof read/edit/and contribute.....to a love letter he's writing to his new foreign girlfriend WHO..by the by...may put me out of a job if she ever does come state side.... Here's hoping we have moved by the time THAT happens...
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post: