Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

So far my Daddi

My nice and easy life makes me smile, i've paid my dues!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 07:54 AM   #10642
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Sunday!

Waking up, opening his bedroom door and seeing him sleeping in his bed!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2012, 08:02 AM   #10643
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Actually late yesterday afternnon...on the phone - looked in my back yard...a huge Doe is having a buffet in my garden and grape vines. I love nature!
Funnier - I'm inside my house - I start whispering...even funnier - the person on the phone, several hundred miles away, starts whispering....

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 08:31 PM   #10644
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Mimi as always... She wanted to give the dogs treats. Their is a HUGE container of PUPCORN.. she is allowed to give the pups treats. So I hand her two, she calls the dogs and give one to Butchy and holds one out to Henry, but she doesn't let go of it. She let's him take a bite then takes a bite herself of the Pupcorn. She then rubs her tummy and says *yummy* and hands the rest the treat to Henry... It was so cute... She just makes my heart smile...
I Love her!

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:44 PM   #10645
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

my babes giggles and laughs as I tickled her and poked her. hehe.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:02 PM   #10646
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Playing around on Facebook

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:48 PM   #10647
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

Fruitcake was so excited to see me when I came home from work tonight. He was bouncing around and it just made me forget about work annoyances .

He doesn't know it yet but I'm getting out the clippers and giving him a buzz tomorrow. He always looks so cute after a fresh shave
Old 08-13-2012, 11:22 PM   #10648
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

My 19 month old grand daughter and 2 MORE grand babies coming!

Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 12:30 AM   #10649
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile today...

Another evening talking with my son. I love when he sits on the kitchen floor , leaning up against the cabinets, petting the dog and totally engaged in the conversation. I've missed him so much...
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 04:59 AM   #10650
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

cooler mornings... fall is on the way!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 08:04 AM   #10651
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile BIG today...

Getting the sweetest card in the mail from my BBFF and feeling so blessed with our friendship

Hearing the news from a friend that has been struggling with infertility for years now... finding out that she is pregnant!!!!

Planning a girls getaway for this Saturday!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #10652
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile

Getting up early to make some french toast for a friend.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:51 PM   #10653
opus_day

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
single

opus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputationopus_day Has the BEST Reputation

talking with my brother and laughing
Old 08-14-2012, 06:01 PM   #10654
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today I am still smiling.....at what I saw yesterday.....those 14 wondrous, magnificent dolphins at my special beach I go sit and lose myself at.......those sweet mammals always bring me such solace and comfort....smiles...so I am still smiling...today...and tomorrow.....
Old 08-14-2012, 06:49 PM   #10655
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Spoilt puppy much?

My dog sits on the landing and comes racing down once the biscuits hit her bowl. The cutest thing though was her lying there, paws neatly in front and watching my very carefully as I organise her medicine - because the medicine comes embedded in a spoonful of canned food.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #10656
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

that although i was feeling iffy about running a 10K today... i did it!
i finished what i started

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 07:43 PM   #10657
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking of all the flip flop girls!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 08:42 PM   #10658
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

During a horribly stressful day at work, I got the call that Honor was colicky. Not much I could do but to wait for an update...Came home between job #1 and job #2 to find that the crisis was averted and Honor apparently cleared the colic on his own. Touch and go when you are a cribber and you're pushing 20. Note to Maureen...Make Honor fart more. Not having to call a vet, or console my kid made me smile (with relief) today.
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 10:07 PM   #10659
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Friends arrived in town today .. YAY

They brought me gifties, some frocks and a Charm Bracelet and my first charm is a HELLO KITTY!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 10:40 PM   #10660
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing the new place coming together....Teddy worked so hard painting the kitchen and living room. My littlest one helped a lot too....its really coming together nicely and we are SO happy with how it looks!!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile