Old 12-27-2009, 02:05 AM   #81
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation

a singularly satisfied smile

hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hippieflowergirl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2009, 12:59 PM   #82
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Grey Sweat Shorts
Steelers Jersey
Jock Socks
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:09 PM   #83
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default what am I wearing

Black dress pants, and a gray and black argyle sweater and some black docs.
LOL ----- don't laugh at that i'm going to have sunday dinner with the parents and go to church later.

-RNguy
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:22 PM   #84
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

white v neck hanes T
navy hanes boxer briefs
white nike socks
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #85
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

t shirt

jeans

white socks

tennis shoes
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:56 PM   #86
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Plaid Flannel Lounge Pants
T-Shirt from Rehoboth Beach with saltwater fish all over it
Well Worn Slippers
Old 12-28-2009, 10:11 PM   #87
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default i am wearing...

( know that I don't like referring to this shirt as this okay but thats what it is )

a wife beater
jeans
carhart shoes

sorry about that word, i really don't like either

-RNguy
Old 12-29-2009, 05:10 PM   #88
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

jeans

t shirt

sock

tennis shoes

hoodie
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:20 PM   #89
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

carpenter jeans, white turtleneck, georgia boots...
about to be superman fleece jammie pants, and a white thermal shirt
Old 12-29-2009, 06:59 PM   #90
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Default i'm wearing

some AE jeans, AE red/gray/black flannel shirt, socks, and some brown DOCS

-RNguy
Old 12-29-2009, 07:06 PM   #91
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

angrily, i am wearing yoga pants, a pink tank top and a teal hoodie and a long brown scarf wrapped around my neck a couple of times and furry slippers (and i'm STILL cold!). and now i'll tell you why i'm angry. when i lived alone i would wear short shorts and underwear all winter with my heater on about 85. now EZ hates running the heater and it's goddamn 68 degrees in the house. how is one supposed to even survive in that kind of temperature? i put clothes on chester because his fur's so thin and he starts to shiver when i want to take him outside. heaters are so we don't have to dress like we're outside, inside!
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2009, 07:16 PM   #92
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Default LOL LOL LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
angrily, i am wearing yoga pants, a pink tank top and a teal hoodie and a long brown scarf wrapped around my neck a couple of times and furry slippers (and i'm STILL cold!). and now i'll tell you why i'm angry. when i lived alone i would wear short shorts and underwear all winter with my heater on about 85. now EZ hates running the heater and it's goddamn 68 degrees in the house. how is one supposed to even survive in that kind of temperature? i put clothes on chester because his fur's so thin and he starts to shiver when i want to take him outside. heaters are so we don't have to dress like we're outside, inside!
I must say, although you are angry, thank you for making me laugh while reading this , i'm sorry for laughing but I sympathize and I have been known to keep my house at 90 year around, bc I CANNOT stand cold weather at all!
Once in the july weather, I had the heat on in the car, and 2 of my buddies were ever ever ever so ticked off at me and when they got out of the car they dripped sweat everywhere . So, I had to laugh a bit reading this...

-RNguy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2009, 07:25 PM   #93
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNguy View Post
I must say, although you are angry, thank you for making me laugh while reading this , i'm sorry for laughing but I sympathize and I have been known to keep my house at 90 year around, bc I CANNOT stand cold weather at all!
Once in the july weather, I had the heat on in the car, and 2 of my buddies were ever ever ever so ticked off at me and when they got out of the car they dripped sweat everywhere . So, I had to laugh a bit reading this...

-RNguy
in the summer???! no! no no no. in the summer i would like (and often do have) the inside at 68 degrees, and so far EZ doesn't seem to have a problem running a/c. which kills me a little cuz at least the heat is on gas and gas = much cheaper (AND WARMER) than electric. and it's DECEMBER. plus, i smoke outside.

i need a ski mask.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2009, 08:30 PM   #94
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Question Green house effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
You can still wear your garb (tank tops, undies, scarf) just put on a parka while your at it. Better yet, I've got the best idea for keeping mon petit chou warm.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2009, 08:31 PM   #95
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNguy View Post

-RNguy
She likes to exaggerate a little. She also does stand up comedy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 02:14 PM   #96
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Well, my lil guy, Dino Martini, has to be fully dressed all the time now because Rosie has the temp. at 68* here too. < Rosie when the bill comes in). I have the space heater on and Dino Martini and his 3 siblings are all huddled in front of the space heater. Going outside is like brrrrrrrrrr. Hell, I am in my thermals all winter long. My skin is dry, and I am frozen. I just want to move to Florida or somewhere warm year round. Even Dino, when he feels the wind and see's the snow, ice, and water he turns back to go inside. He has had enough.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:19 PM   #97
Bob

How Do You Identify?:
Jackass.

Bob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
You can still wear your garb (tank tops, undies, scarf) just put on a parka while your at it. Better yet, I've got the best idea for keeping mon petit chou warm.
I cannot tell you how annoying it is for someone else to tell me that 'it's not that cold' or to otherwise invalidate what my internal thermometer is telling me. I feel Pretty's pain at the tyranny of the thermostat Nazis.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 02:23 PM   #98
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
I cannot tell you how annoying it is for someone else to tell me that 'it's not that cold' or to otherwise invalidate what my internal thermometer is telling me. I feel Pretty's pain at the tyranny of the thermostat Nazis.
Get off the cross.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 07:08 PM   #99
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
carpenter jeans, white turtleneck, georgia boots...
about to be superman fleece jammie pants, and a white thermal shirt
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #100
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

black dress slacks
gray sweater
black pumps
silver jewelry

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post:

Tags
clothes, wearing