Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > In The News

Old 10-03-2020, 05:43 PM   #4521
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
Trump knew he was positive when he went to his last rally ~ he didn't care who he infected ! people r giving him the sympathy vote ~ he seems so pathetically ill, let's not forget who he really is ~ he's more ill than his paid off doctors say. I hope he pulls threw because the day will come when he is removed from the WH and not by air force 1. I want to see that day ~

SPOT on ~Ocean
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 06:37 PM   #4522
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Fake News.

Seems Mark Meadows was the New York Times source for info on Trump's condition.
Now we know what Trump means when he calls the New York Times "fake news ".
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 06:55 PM   #4523
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Trump never disclosed it till he had symptoms. He twittered today a 4 min video today thanking america AND.........in it he spoke of his wife and how well she is doing and he SAID........"Melania is a little bit younger than me" WTF!!!!!! she is 24 years younger! Reality check!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 07:01 PM   #4524
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I do believe he was trying to be amusing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 07:38 PM   #4525
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Default Jaime Harrison For The Win

Jaime Harrison, who is neck and neck with Lindsey Graham in the South Carolina Senate race brought a plexiglass divider to the debate tonight to shield himself! What a smart man. Keep the Repug Rona crap away!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 08:11 PM   #4526
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
No way Ivanka should have access to highly classified information.
Should and do are two very different things. We all know she's more intelligent than him. Still conniving, but smarter, which is even more dangerous.

As for the book, I believe that all modern day presidents have historically been given a sort of cliff notes daily. They can't be wasting their day scrolling through their phones or visiting news site after news site online, so I get that. I also wholly believe it's possible and, more so, likely that he does have someone give him the highlights of that information. It makes the most sense that it would be Ivanka since she's his right hand. Pence has to make due with the left hand.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 08:48 PM   #4527
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I do believe he was trying to be amusing.
I also saw that as him joking and treating it tongue-in-cheek.

I thought it was interesting that early in his video Trump said “Corona, or whatever you want to call it“ and did not call it either the China virus or the Asian flu. Maybe it’s a little more real for him now.

That said, I think the official bulletins we’ve been given from the WH are absolute BS and we will not know for sometime what is actually happening. The earlier press conference with his doctors was pretty clearly a gloss over.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2020, 10:48 AM   #4528
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
Trump never disclosed it till he had symptoms. He twittered today a 4 min video today thanking america AND.........in it he spoke of his wife and how well she is doing and he SAID........"Melania is a little bit younger than me" WTF!!!!!! she is 24 years younger! Reality check!
i think trump lives in another dimension..just visits ours every once in a while
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2020, 11:35 AM   #4529
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Two-step Process.

1.Vote him out of office
2.then lock him Up.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2020, 02:05 PM   #4530
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Not sure how badly Trump wants to be President but I'm totally sure he doesn't want to be not-President.

"President" Trump is safe from criminal charges and gets his legal fees paid by American citizens.

"Mr." Trump will get slammed with criminal charge after criminal charge; will have to pay his own legal fees; and will have to pay his debts himself and get no pay-offs.
Old 10-05-2020, 08:29 AM   #4531
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Horrified Walter Reed Attending Physician Slams Trump's Drive-By Risk To Secret Service...

An attending physician at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center blasted the “astounding irresponsibility” of President Donald Trump, saying he put the lives of Secret Service agents at risk to wave at his fans from his motorcade on Sunday.

Trump made a spur-of-the-moment decision to briefly leave the hospital where’s he being treated for COVID-19 to do a “surprise” drive-by in the presidential SUV to wave to supporters — who he called “great patriots” — gathered outside.

“Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential ‘drive-by’ just now has to be quarantined for 14 days,” Dr. James Phillips tweeted.

Two Secret Service agents could be seen inside the presidential SUV with Trump. All three wore masks.

“They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity,” Phillips said of the agents accompanying Trump.

Phillips — the head of Disaster and Operational Medicine in the Emergency Medicine Department of the George Washington University School of Medicine — noted that the SUV is hermetically sealed to protect against chemical attacks.

“The risk of COVID-19 transmission inside is as high as it gets,” other than during medical procedures, he added.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 12:08 PM   #4532
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Two Supreme Court justices say marriage equality decision should be overturned
"The Court has created a problem that only it can fix," they say.

Justice Clarence Thomas issued an opinion today that repeatedly attacked the 2015 Supreme Court decision in Obergefell v. Hodges – which legalized marriage equality in all 50 states – as unconstitutional because it “bypassed” the “democratic process” and cause people “with sincerely held religious beliefs concerning marriage” to “find it increasingly difficult to participate in society.”

“By choosing to privilege a novel constitutional right over the religious liberty interests explicitly protected in the First Amendment, and by doing so undemocratically, the Court has created a problem that only it can fix,” wrote Thomas, who was joined by Justice Samuel Alito. “Until then, Obergefell will continue to have ‘ruinous consequences for religious liberty.’”

Thomas made the statements about Obergefell while denying a petition from Kim Davis, the Kentucky county clerk who refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, citing her Christian beliefs. She has been involved in litigation ever since and asked the Supreme Court this year to overturn an appeals court decision that held her liable for violating people’s rights as an elected official.

The Supreme Court refused to hear the case. Thomas and Alito agreed with the Court because Davis’s case “does not cleanly present” a chance to overturn Obergefell, but they explained exactly why they think the landmark marriage equality decision is unconstitutional.

Thomas called Davis a “devout Christian” who was “one of the first victims of this Court’s cavalier treatment of religion in its Obergefell decision.” He wrote that now Christians who oppose LGBTQ equality are being branded “as bigots.”

When bakers refuse to sell cakes to same-sex couples are held liable for discrimination, Thomas argued, the problem is not just anti-discrimination laws but Obergefell itself because it legalized marriage equality.

“Obergefell enables courts and governments to brand religious adherents who believe that marriage is between one man and one woman as bigots, making their religious liberty concerns that much easier to dismiss,” he wrote.

“Since Obergefell, parties have continually attempted to label people of good will as bigots merely for refusing to alter their religious beliefs in the wake of prevailing orthodoxy.”

While Thomas and Alito don’t currently have a majority of the court to overturn the decision, the ACLU’s Chase Strangio noted on Twitter that it’s unusual to see Supreme Court justices openly show their desire to overturn a five-year-old decision.

“The brazenness of the rightward direction of the Court is a threat to even the most basic expectation of legal protection,” he tweeted.

Vox‘s Ian Millhiser called it “astonishing” that two Supreme Court justices want to take away civil rights from a minority just because some people who oppose them have been called “unkind words.”

“I don’t know how to characterize Thomas and Alito’s views without using the word ‘supremacist,'” he wrote. “Their apparent belief is that their culture must always be dominant and the Constitution must be interpreted not just to ensure that dominance, but to prevent criticism of it.”

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2020/10/...on-overturned/
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 05:48 PM   #4533
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

so the arrogant bastard is back in the WH w/ out a mask ~ spewing the virus everywhere. HE has gone to meetings. rally's, etc. and NOW wants to debate Biden ~ isn't there a law of recklessness or a criminal law making him responsible of spreading the virus ? He needs to go to jail ~ directly to jail ~ don't pass go either and have a mental evaluation w/ a mask ON ~ he makes me so mad.
Old 10-05-2020, 06:25 PM   #4534
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~

The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 08:12 PM   #4535
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Is it breaking news when it's becoming common news?

Sooooo, some guys got into a fist fight because one of them refused to wear a mask on a plane. He had a face shield, but that's not sufficient protection according to the airline's company policy.

Anyone want to guess how many germs got spewed about with the yelling and touching? Two of the guys in the rumble wore their masks low and not covering their noses.

smh

The fight started when a passenger who wore a face shield got into an argument with a flight attendant over wearing a face mask, KSL reported.

A spokesperson for Allegiant Airlines did not respond to questions regarding the incident, but told NBC News on Monday that the airline requires all passengers to wear face covering at all times, including at the ticket counter, gate area and for the duration of the flight.

“Face shields may be worn in addition to a face covering, but not as an alternative,” according to company policy.

The video shows another man, clad in a mask that doesn't cover his nose, throwing jabs at the passenger who refused to wear a mask while being held back by flight staff.

The fight was broken up after 30 seconds. The passenger without a face mask was escorted off the plane by flight attendants, while the other man was allowed to stay.

In early March, when masks were not required by airports, a single passenger was responsible for infecting 15 other people aboard a flight from London to Hanoi, Vietnam, according to a study in the Emerging Infectious Diseases journal, which is published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In its travel guidance, the CDC recommends wearing a mask that covers your nose and mouth and maintaining at least six feet apart from others.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 09:43 PM   #4536
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Learned on Rachel Maddow that Conley is an osteopath - so he's not even the right kind of doctor to be in charge of Trump's illness. I know there were plenty of specialists at Walter Reed and they could have access to specialists at the White House too, but this is so screwy.

Crash and burn time is coming. He was gasping for breath after climbing the stairs and taking off his mask at his latest insane photo op.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2020, 10:12 AM   #4537
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Anne Heche says relationship with Ellen DeGeneres cost her huge movie deal...

~~
Oh I'm sure that's the reason!

It had absolutely nothing to do with the fact she went off the rails and her rocker, was found walking in the dessert wearing only a bra and shorts, claiming she was "God, and was going to take everyone back to heaven in a spaceship".
Old 10-08-2020, 10:42 AM   #4538
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Speak up Trump. Do some of that condemnation of lawlessness that you're so fond of.

6 men charged with plotting to kidnap Michigan governor.

Right wing crime and terrorism.

One more opportunity for Trump to attack and blame Democrats and Antifa?

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump starts going on about Patty Hearst.

OH, I forgot to mention that there are good people on both sides.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2020, 11:32 AM   #4539
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

BTW

Biden NEVER exhorted anyone to "LIBERATE MICHIGAN"
Old 10-08-2020, 12:26 PM   #4540
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~
Oh I'm sure that's the reason!

It had absolutely nothing to do with the fact she went off the rails and her rocker, was found walking in the dessert wearing only a bra and shorts, claiming she was "God, and was going to take everyone back to heaven in a spaceship".
lololololol need I say more lololololol

Tags
breaking news, news