Old 01-10-2018, 03:46 PM   #20461
Clyde

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Queer Butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/They.
Relationship Status:
Butchelor.

Clyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST Reputation

Marginally working code that I actually mostly understand.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:54 PM   #20462
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,281 Times in 1,208 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
Innocent? My (flat) ass!
You gave me truck warshing fever! She's all sparkly clean now, ready for the next North Carolina orange clay mud puddle!!
Get yer camp fire and marshmellers ready ...my pretty truck is loaded with camp gear, GPS ready, Weather app downloaded, Trip Odometer set, Texas KOA alerted for arrival.... Ready, Set,...
Come on with it! Bring a kayak and fishing gear and I'll take you to a couple of my honey holes.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:14 PM   #20463
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 10,885 Times in 3,392 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degotoga View Post
Come on with it! Bring a kayak and fishing gear and I'll take you to a couple of my honey holes.

Well, lem'me get my wiggle on!
With today's storm, I might need that kayak to make my way there?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 12:06 PM   #20464
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Yesterday I wrote a rationale for our medical director on a new drug we want to implement into our protocols. Once completed, I sent that rationale to my clinical manager asking for his suggestions/feedback. I received an email from him this morning stating, "You fucking nailed it! No way she can say no to that. Awesome job, man."
Boom Shakalaka!
Old 01-14-2018, 02:14 PM   #20465
ksrainbow
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
ks-

Thanked 1,384 Times in 329 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Humble beings...

My parents (rip): educated well and respected individually for their accomplishments.

The two of them expressed to my brothers and myself as we grew up: 'Always appreciated the values of work*

We never forgot their advice: *do your job well, respect those who trained you and be humble that you earned the job*.

“You cannot live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you”

― John Wooden

ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 02:24 PM   #20466
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 91,913 Times in 21,706 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I love watching Our babies play and snuggle together.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 04:43 PM   #20467
BullDog

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 20,955 Times in 4,026 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Someone said I was sweet today, hah!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 04:58 PM   #20468
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 25,098 Times in 4,823 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Movie discussion group.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 06:23 PM   #20469
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm innocent I tell ya! Get your ass to TX and quit yer bitchin'! It'd be just my luck you'd get here just in time for our next hard freeze...and you'd never let me live it down, lol My truck was looking pretty rough too, for the same reason. Although, mine may or may not have gone through the mud once or twice. Intentionally.
I just checked the news, get your ice scraper ready for your truck and fleece weenie'kins (thermal long johns)...it's all you're fault!!

Per google news:
"Watches firing up as we track Central Texas’ third winter storm this season"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 07:20 PM   #20470
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
I just checked the news, get your ice scraper ready for your truck and fleece weenie'kins (thermal long johns)...it's all you're fault!!

Per google news:
"Watches firing up as we track Central Texas’ third winter storm this season"
I'm on duty Tuesday and Wednesday (go figure!) so I'm well aware. Thermal long johns is NOT what I thought you meant by "weenie'kins" ...lmao
Old 01-14-2018, 07:39 PM   #20471
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I'm on duty Tuesday and Wednesday (go figure!) so I'm well aware. Thermal long johns is NOT what I thought you meant by "weenie'kins" ...lmao

I knew that would get you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 09:00 PM   #20472
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I scored a heavy, large diamond plate truck tool box for $40 and very heavy diamond plate tailgate cover for $10 today, with the idea of trading with a local friend for my new running boards or Weather Tech mud flaps and mats.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2018, 10:07 PM   #20473
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
femme in the streets, switchy in the sheets
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
love's my religion but he's my faith

Thanked 9,084 Times in 2,209 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

His unwavering faith in me
Not 1, not 2, but 4 great interviews
A heartfelt conversation with my coworker
My mom pinging me to say she is making his meatloaf recipe
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 07:06 AM   #20474
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Watching a sassy momma Wren come and go from the squirrel proof feeder I put on the porch filled with meal worms.
She's tiny enough to squeeze thru the slats and smart enough to know I'm sitting here watching her. I can't have the light on because she peeks in the screen and if she sees me she flit flits away for a bit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 07:28 AM   #20475
Silk

How Do You Identify?:
An American Bohemian Femme
Relationship Status:
Galahad bleeds black and orange and I'm proud to ride pillion.

Silk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST Reputation

my mother's smile made me smile

Silk
Old 01-17-2018, 10:48 AM   #20476
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 91,913 Times in 21,706 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My honey did.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 12:47 PM   #20477
girl_dee
Cajun baby

How Do You Identify?:
power submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Mel’s full time femme very soon! ♡

Thanked 51,218 Times in 12,825 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

having a fun unexpected weekday off and doing all my chores, chatting and watching the Aussie soap opera that i’m hooked on.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 02:12 PM   #20478
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox)
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Freed
Relationship Status:
Wearing a halo held by horns.....this could be VERY interesting!!!

Thanked 27,135 Times in 6,715 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A simple little gift.,...but always makes me smile...

a tiny stuffed lion...Louie...that sits on my dash....

and a symbol....with Hebrew.....always will make me smile....
Old 01-17-2018, 03:14 PM   #20479
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
femme in the streets, switchy in the sheets
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
love's my religion but he's my faith

Thanked 9,084 Times in 2,209 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A phone call from my recruiter that although we are still waiting for the offer letter, they have a start date for me
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 04:40 PM   #20480
girl_dee
Cajun baby

How Do You Identify?:
power submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ Mel’s full time femme very soon! ♡

Thanked 51,218 Times in 12,825 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_arrow View Post
A phone call from my recruiter that although we are still waiting for the offer letter, they have a start date for me
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, smile