Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 02-18-2019, 02:17 PM   #4301
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Scraping this thick ice off of my windshield. I am amazed how thick it is. It is nothing like Chicago ice. It did not even rain. But time was of the essence and I ended up just pouring water on it while using the wipers.

Ok ok..that might be considered a cheat, but none the less DEFINITELY a cardio work out!
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2019, 08:28 AM   #4302
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
Last night I did extra PT. Although I do not go to PT anymore, my physical therapy trainer gave me handouts of all the things he had me doing. Anyway, it was a great workout. I slept with both legs on a bolster (firm wedge pillow, 12" high). It helped, I can tell a difference today. If it takes double PT everyday, not a problem. I'll do anything to lessen pain.
That was my mentality when I had my first, and worst, bout with sciatica. The pain was near constant and often excruciating so anything that worked at all was my new best friend. I'm glad you found something to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
Scraping this thick ice off of my windshield. I am amazed how thick it is. It is nothing like Chicago ice. It did not even rain. But time was of the essence and I ended up just pouring water on it while using the wipers.

Ok ok..that might be considered a cheat, but none the less DEFINITELY a cardio work out!
Be careful with that; if the water is too cold or hot, it can crack your windshield. You are right though. Scraping ice and snow is definitely a work out.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2019, 08:57 PM   #4303
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Yesterday I bought a vacation pass to a nearby gym at a mall in Fort Lauderdale. The gym is called Powerhouse (lol... but I like the name!). OMG, I have fallen in love with this gym and even fantasized about moving to Fort Lauderdale, working at the mall, and going to Powerhouse. There would also be time spent in a pool.

So yesterday I did 30 minutes on a LifeFitness version of a StairMaster. It was even better than the real StairMaster and gave me such an intense work-out. I did Levels 7 down to 1, with 5 minutes on each level. It was perfect for short people (me!) and also had a great heart rate monitor. This gym does not give out towels, and I didn't have one, so sweat was pouring off my face, but still, not like I see men sweat- men sweat buckets that are unfathomable to me.

Yesterday after the StairMaster, I did 30 minutes on the weight floor. They had an awesome sled (the machine that you get behind and push across the floor) and the Battle Ropes. I'm so glad I overcame my fear of those two gym toys because they really deliver!

Then today I went back to the StairMaster again and did 40 minutes (Level 7 x 10 minutes, then levels 6 down to 2 - 5 minutes each, then Level 1 x 10 minutes). I again forgot a towel (maybe I'll put one in my backpack after this post), so I was dripping sweat, though my version of dripping sweat is not that shocking.

Then I did 30 minutes on the weight floor. I pretended that I was on my lunch from my mall job with a few colleagues. Seeing who goes to gyms in different cities is good people watching. There was a woman in a tank top that said, "I'm with the hot bald guy." And there she was, with the "hot" bald guy! There was a gay guy with a tank that said, "I'm hot!" who I heard telling a friend he was going to the gay beach afterwards.

Sometimes if I work out in another city I feel a bit more free to try out different things. In the mall elevator on the way down after my work-out, I took it with a muscleman trainer, and he said, "You were doing great with that sled!" People in Florida are more friendly than in New York. I said, "It's very satisfying." He said, "It's like having a drink after work." We chuckled, and I thought, "Yes, it's just what I enjoy when I finish at my mall job."

Thanks for the support, exercise buddies

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2019, 07:29 PM   #4304
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Yesterday and today I went to Powerhouse, my last two times because we fly back to New York City tomorrow. I did an hour each day, same as usual: 30 minutes stairmaster, followed by 30 minutes weight floor.

My health seemed to really improve while I was in Florida. My lungs felt much better. Winter always sucks for me, I think.

I will miss this gym. I'm glad I was able to get an hour in there each full day in Florida.

Wishing y'all well

How do I... ?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2019, 07:30 PM   #4305
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today was 35 min. stairmaster (Levels 8 down to 1, two minutes each level, with extended level 1 for cool down). Then 40 minutes on the weight floor. Total = 1 hour and 15 minutes.

I was excited to get to Level 8 tonight!

Have a great week everyone!

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2019, 08:37 PM   #4306
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Yesterday was 35 minutes on the stair climber, Levels 7 down to 1 with 5 minutes on each level.

Today was on the Stair Master 34 minutes, Levels 8 down to 1 (2 min each level), 2 sets, then 4 minutes of Level 1 as a cool down.

I saw Judith today. She told me she has been going to the boxing class. I was like, wow, cool! I peppered her with questions as if she'd just had sex for the first time:

Did it hurt at all? (No)

How many people were there? (About 15)

Are you going to keep doing it? (Yes)

Was it tiring? (Kind of, not too bad)

Peace out, exercisers!

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2019, 06:32 AM   #4307
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My last few days have been work out at home- 5-7k on rowing machine followed by planking for as long as I can. Today will likely be the same plus snow shoveling...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2019, 03:22 PM   #4308
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

1 hour power walk,no more running,I got an ankle injury from running.
Also finally set up my Gym at home
so an easy full body workout,every 2nd day now,I usually turn it into a weight cardio session
But I keep breaking down due to being really sick for 4 years and numerous surgerys,my body looks like a tic tac toe board,lotsa scars.

so its back to slowly does it,I'm so impatient,I piss myself off.

Cheers everyone
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2019, 06:39 PM   #4309
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today was 35 minutes stair master (my favorite) at Level 7 down to 1, 2 minutes each level x 3 sets. Then 30 minutes on the weight floor.

When I first got to the gym I was exhausted and feeling kind of lonely because my husbutch is out of town this weekend. Also, Friday afternoons have always kind of depressed me, this feeling that I don't know what to do with a weekend even though I crave it all week.

When I first got onto the stairmaster and set it at Level 8 and started, I just felt soooo tired, like I almost couldn't do it. Also, my miserable, old ipad was flickering in and out. So I took the ipad and went back to the locker room. I played around as usual with trying to improve how it was doing and made some good progress. Thus I decided to go back up and try Level 7. It all worked! And as I worked out, I got more energy, as usually occurs.

I spent a lot of quality time in the locker room with Miriam, the curmudgeonly chubby fellow Jewish woman pal of mine. I asked how old she is and she said she's about to turn 80. Wow, so cool! She had just come from a jazz dance class and was about to have a personal training session. She just rocks my world. She said the secret to being a happy 80 year old was not having kids. Very Miriam! I loved it!

Judith also joined us, dressed oddly as usual, in yellow jeans, flowered gym shoes, and a blue and white striped top. Miriam complimented her brightness. Judith was about to go to see the nutritionist at the gym.

I also made a new friend named Beverly, who is very funny, always complaining about the gym prices since a new gym bought out the old gym.

So, as is usually the case, the gym really picked me up and left me feeling pretty good.

How do I... ?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2019, 07:40 PM   #4310
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
So, as is usually the case, the gym really picked me up and left me feeling pretty good.
That's amazing! Lucky you!!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2019, 08:16 PM   #4311
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today, Saturday, I did 35 minutes on the stair master (Level 8 down to level 1, 2 minutes each level x 2 sets, plus a Level 1 cool down). Then 30 minutes on the weight floor for my usual combination of weights, floor exercises and stretching. Total = 1 hr and 5 minutes.

I ended up talking to a woman named Tay in the locker room, and she talked my head off, so it was a little much. She was mainly describing a local farmer's market to me, a fine topic, but it went on and on.

On the weight floor, I tried something new: the medicine ball. It was cool. I am always happy when I have the courage to try something new.

Exercisers and readers, thank you for being my community. It means a lot to me.

Peace out

How do I... ?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2019, 09:39 PM   #4312
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default NY Central Park, 7

Yes, missing NY and Central Park, Prospect Park...
the women of NY, their intelligence, creativity, resourcefulness,
hell, sensualness...damn I miss NY.

Running 7mi daily, except for hill work, tempo runs,
intervals...in this high desert...big sky...seeing the finish
line...and missing the ocean of my island home.

So, tomorrow...bike for an hour, works out a different
set of leg muscles...and an easy 5mi run.

keep on keepin' on, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2019, 10:21 PM   #4313
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

This past week, at work, during each lunch hour, I walked the blocks near work. Maybe about 5 times, before I had to sit down and take a break. At work, about twice a day, I do the stairs, up and down between three floors, which is not easy, and my legs and hips hate it, but depending on my pain levels, sometimes I do well, and other times I just do it (Nike ref).

I'm actually going to look into getting an hour long massage, once or twice a month. It's kind of expensive, but I know when I got massage during physical therapy, it helped my muscles out a lot. So I am budgeting soon for two massages a month and hopefully this adds toward what physical wellness I have going for me, right now.

I miss riding my bicycle and maybe one day in the future, I might be lucky enough to ride it again.... but I sure do like hearing about your NYC marathon training Greco, so thanks for sharing about your early morning runs on the high desert. It reminds me of my homestate or being on the high desert here, where I currently reside.

That Medicine Ball sounds very interesting nycfem….and same to you too, thanks for sharing the many moments you observe at the gym. It kind of reminds me of something from this past week at work: This past Friday, certain people came to work wearing flannel shirts (women and men, alike). I'm not into flannel at all, I won't even wear anything made of flannel, but the pearl leash I have with my work key cards and keys to certain doors, etc, I got a huge compliment on it. I do love my Pearl Key Leash.

Until next time, I hope all of us remain well, focused and enjoy your exercise time, wherever it takes place. Nature is my favorite place to be, so maybe this summer, I should go for a long walk up in the west hills, at the Arboretum. Maybe on a hot day, that would be good. It's cool up there and the walking trails are safe for most any walking party (party of one or more).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2019, 11:39 PM   #4314
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default leash

you are sweet. Pearl key leash? Right up my alley...kidding K...mostly.
You are getting stronger each day. Glad your back at your work.
Yes, massage is great Self-care...am doing that as well, twice a month...
delicious.

keep on keepin' on sweet Kätzchen. Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
This past week, at work, during each lunch hour, I walked the blocks near work. Maybe about 5 times, before I had to sit down and take a break. At work, about twice a day, I do the stairs, up and down between three floors, which is not easy, and my legs and hips hate it, but depending on my pain levels, sometimes I do well, and other times I just do it (Nike ref).

I'm actually going to look into getting an hour long massage, once or twice a month. It's kind of expensive, but I know when I got massage during physical therapy, it helped my muscles out a lot. So I am budgeting soon for two massages a month and hopefully this adds toward what physical wellness I have going for me, right now.

I miss riding my bicycle and maybe one day in the future, I might be lucky enough to ride it again.... but I sure do like hearing about your NYC marathon training Greco, so thanks for sharing about your early morning runs on the high desert. It reminds me of my homestate or being on the high desert here, where I currently reside.

That Medicine Ball sounds very interesting nycfem….and same to you too, thanks for sharing the many moments you observe at the gym. It kind of reminds me of something from this past week at work: This past Friday, certain people came to work wearing flannel shirts (women and men, alike). I'm not into flannel at all, I won't even wear anything made of flannel, but the pearl leash I have with my work key cards and keys to certain doors, etc, I got a huge compliment on it. I do love my Pearl Key Leash.

Until next time, I hope all of us remain well, focused and enjoy your exercise time, wherever it takes place. Nature is my favorite place to be, so maybe this summer, I should go for a long walk up in the west hills, at the Arboretum. Maybe on a hot day, that would be good. It's cool up there and the walking trails are safe for most any walking party (party of one or more).

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2019, 07:46 AM   #4315
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Today, Saturday, I did 35 minutes on the stair master (Level 8 down to level 1, 2 minutes each level x 2 sets, plus a Level 1 cool down). Then 30 minutes on the weight floor for my usual combination of weights, floor exercises and stretching. Total = 1 hr and 5 minutes.

I ended up talking to a woman named Tay in the locker room, and she talked my head off, so it was a little much. She was mainly describing a local farmer's market to me, a fine topic, but it went on and on.

On the weight floor, I tried something new: the medicine ball. It was cool. I am always happy when I have the courage to try something new.

Exercisers and readers, thank you for being my community. It means a lot to me.

Peace out
I love the medicine ball! I'm glad you found it. It can be super fun to play with and you can use it a ton of ways.

Here's a link showing a bunch of different types of exercises to use with it, from basic to crazy advanced. My favorites are a tie between the ab work I do with them (or did, should I say since it's been a while) and using it a slam ball. Gets the aggression of life out!

Lately, I've not seen the inside of a gym but I've logged a ton of hours shoveling heavy, wet snow so my core and back and shoulders are still getting worked out regularly.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2019, 03:41 PM   #4316
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Me and Scout did our 4klm walk,plus playtime for her on the beach,we go at 4AM,its pitch black,I have a head lamp on,but all I see is these 2 green eyes coming towards me,for another throw of her ball.

Also gym day,I'm shocked that I'm not feeling it much after 8 mths no gym,so I'm going to up the weights and do
3 sets of 15,12,10
still doing
chest
biceps
triceps
back
shoulders
in one workout,with recovery day inbetween
legs and abs,I dont do,as I have back and hip injuries and just walking is enough unitil I become stronger.

cheers from OZ
exercise heads
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2019, 04:57 PM   #4317
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Know how when you ride your bike for a long trip and maybe it's been a while since you'd been on it last or maybe when you've had a super rough and long spin class? The way your tush feels afterward? I know that feeling but without the calorie burn. Rude.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2019, 07:55 PM   #4318
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today, Sunday, was the usual, fave stair master x 35 minutes, levels 8 down to 1, 2 min each level, 2 sets, cool down on Level 1. Followed by 30 minutes on the weight floor for stretching, weights, ab and leg exercises. Total = 1 hr and 5 min.

I'm really excited that I'm at Level 8, even though it's brutal at times. Progress is really exciting, though. Today I was watching the Flint doc series on Netflix about the cops and crime in Flint Michigan. It's kind of dull, and I don't know if I can get through the whole thing. I'm several episodes in. It makes working out harder if I'm not engrossed in what I'm watching.

My 80 y.o. gym friend, Miriam, puts her shiny red rain hat in the little combination safes that they have at our gym. She said it's what she always gets compliments on. I do not think anyone would make a special effort to steal her rain hat, but I like that she puts special value on it. Super cute.

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2019, 08:10 PM   #4319
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Overdue house cleaning ... dishes, laundry, swept and mopped. I'm pooped!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2019, 08:05 PM   #4320
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today, Monday, I had a snow day from school where I work (woohoo!) so I enjoyed a workout at the gym this afternoon. I got my favorite stair master yet again and did the Level 8 down to Level 1, 35-minute-workout again. It will be exciting when I get to Level 9 because that is the highest level. Then I did 30 minutes on the weight floor. Total = 1 hr 5 min.

I took awhile before I started finding something I wanted to watch on my ipad. I was not in the mood for the Flint doc series again, which I will finish (maybe) at home. I found an engaging 20/20 true crime series that held my interest. I believe I found it on Hulu (I have Amazon Prime, Hulu, and Netflix.).

Hope everyone has a good week.

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights