Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

All this research, that I so graciously volunteered for, to help out my Uncle with our family tree!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2014, 09:14 PM   #12202
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

My new baby nephew. He was born yesterday. 9 lbs 5 oz. He's just so cute and chubby. I have baby fever.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2014, 10:06 PM   #12203
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

what is on my mind is the changes in my life over the past 8 months. I cant believe it is August already. Making healthy choices ranging from eating better to cutting out negativity in my social interactions to getting a membership at our local community center to continue my pool physical therapy.

It is all coming full circle with the job promotion I received at work about a month ago. I havent been able to begin the job yet because we are still finding a replacement for my position, but I have my first official meeting tomorrow and I am so looking forward to it!! And I am already making the new pay grade so I am a happy girl.

I moved to my new office space today and that was great. It is quiet and peaceful.

I am getting to know someone I have been friends with for years. I am getting more active in the kink community in my area in fact we have our Pride Leather competition this weekend and I hope to be there for most of the events.

Life is really good. They say if you surround yourself with goodness you will get goodness in return. So far it seems to be working.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2014, 11:40 PM   #12204
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

How I am going to get a break from work! Without sneaking around to get it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2014, 12:06 AM   #12205
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What is on my mind... I'm supposed to be asleep.. but I can't sleep. .. maybe it's the 2 hr nap I took... maybe it's the 2 hours we spent on the phone... maybe it's storytime and the way the chapter ended and I know I have to wait until Tuesday to hear more. Ugh I hate not being able to sleep.

The dogs went crazy when I was almost asleep. That didn't help. I didn't bother getting out of bed I knew it was the upstairs neighbor taking his dog out. She challenged Riley once and that is all it took. Now they go crazy when she goes down the stairs.

I just want to close my eyes and go to sleep.. hopefully that will happen soon

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2014, 12:08 AM   #12206
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOnFire View Post
What is on my mind... I'm supposed to be asleep.. but I can't sleep. .. maybe it's the 2 hr nap I took... maybe it's the 2 hours we spent on the phone... maybe it's storytime and the way the chapter ended and I know I have to wait until Tuesday to hear more. Ugh I hate not being able to sleep.

The dogs went crazy when I was almost asleep. That didn't help. I didn't bother getting out of bed I knew it was the upstairs neighbor taking his dog out. She challenged Riley once and that is all it took. Now they go crazy when she goes down the stairs.

I just want to close my eyes and go to sleep.. hopefully that will happen soon
I feel for you, I can not sleep either. I hope you get some sleep soon.

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2014, 12:12 AM   #12207
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I feel for you, I can not sleep either. I hope you get some sleep soon.
thanks you too!

The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2014, 12:17 AM   #12208
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOnFire View Post
thanks you too!
You are welcome and I will soon!

Albert Einstein
Old 08-09-2014, 12:36 AM   #12209
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

a lot is on my mind. I have been sick for the last week with an acute sinus infection and bronchitis,our youngest has been sick for the last couple of weeks with what we thought was just a cold.. but nope.. sinus infection and ... Mono. .
Ethan has been feeling bad lately but He is a trooper and is taking care of both His girls
I feel badly for not being able to care for our youngest like I should, but, being so sick myself it is dang near impossible.
On top of this, our daughter-in-law tripped and fell this week while holding our almosy 3 month old granddaughter, and granddaughter's head hit the cement floor so hard it fractured her skull and made her brain bleed a little.
She was rushed to CHOA and is home now.. but.. still not out of the woods..
On top of that,
The future is unclear in some things, a bit scary, a bit exciting, a lot of uncertainty. .
So yeah, a lot on my mind.
Come on pain meds.. ready to be knocked out for a bit to stop thinking.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2014, 05:09 AM   #12210
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

It's a bad feeling when you come across a photo of someone you went to high school with in a friend-of-a-friend way on Facebook and you go to check out their profile and friend them and realize they died last year.

She was 35. Thirty fucking five. Cancer? At thirty fucking five.

I still have photos of us together in high school in all manner of fuckery. Photos of borrowing each other's prom dresses and doing each other's makeup. She was my friend and I can't fucking believe Cancer got her.

MJ. I remember you.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2014, 10:43 AM   #12211
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,862 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
It's a bad feeling when you come across a photo of someone you went to high school with in a friend-of-a-friend way on Facebook and you go to check out their profile and friend them and realize they died last year.

She was 35. Thirty fucking five. Cancer? At thirty fucking five.

I still have photos of us together in high school in all manner of fuckery. Photos of borrowing each other's prom dresses and doing each other's makeup. She was my friend and I can't fucking believe Cancer got her.

MJ. I remember you.
Wow, that's sad. I'm so sorry for your loss, 'Dusa.

I have a subscription to the web site, beenverified.com and I've been looking up my former classmates on that. I know, I'm nosey, but I'm not doing it out of malice. I just want to know where many of my old friends (whom I hesitate to "catch up with" because I grew up in the "bible belt" and I know that most of them come from conservative backgrounds) got to.

I've found a LOT of them to be "deceased". Now, I know that my generation (later years of the baby boom, mostly born in early/mid 60's) isn't nearly as healthy as the generations before. We tend to have more cancer and chronic disease than the folks before us, but heck.......I'm 53 y/o and so many of my contemporaries are DEAD??? Jeesh, my 92 y/o Mom still has friends, who, at their ripe old age, are still alive and mostly healthy.

It's depressing. I've got to stop reading the obituaries in my hometown newspaper.....and looking up folks on beenverified.com.

Either that.......or get a prescription for Prozac.

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2014, 10:39 PM   #12212
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Finding out the truth about my ancestors

Albert Einstein
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2014, 05:28 AM   #12213
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A shifty event yesterday....

I went to see about buying a car from this guy.... The whole situation seemed...odd. He wouldn't tell me where he lived exactly. He had me meet him at a house that looked empty... He wanted to drive with me to go where the car was ACTUALLY located.. I insisted on following him and he took me here there and everywhere down these country roads.

He stopped for gas and while he was inside I just took off...the something-is-wicked-wrong feeling wouldn't leave me. I could be wrong, but I didn't want to find out that I was right...better safe than sorry is my motto.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:40 AM   #12214
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY View Post
SS if you have started to read, STOP!!!!, you can read after the wedding lol

What isn't on my mind nowadays lol

My girl , our wedding, getting everything done (8 weeks away), a letter that had to be sent in the province I live to validate her US divorce, which if for whatever reason we don't get anything back from them/or they don't validate, we can't marry (that letter is sitting in a post office waiting to be claimed UGH!!!!), hotel room misbookings on the management end, the script for the ceremony and our input, a surprise I wanna try to do for my girl at the wedding, my surgery (remove a cyst/abscess from my eyelid that I have had for 3 months), will I still have this job (contract) at the end of the year (hope to become permanent), so many things are on my mind but will stop at that.......
Again..... SS if you have started to read, STOP!!!! , you can read after the wedding lol

Well we did get the validation from the province and they grant us permission to marry (I won't believe we are married until we officially say I DO! and even then....with all the crap we have to go through to be together is insane, probably always be worried that someone/something will take it away )

Also have to continue with all our immigration papers so SS can become a permanent resident (THAT is a whole other story, complicate AND overwhelming)

Hotel room is booked

Had my eye surgery and so far so good

My work contract, well the position has become permanent but I will still have to apply and HOPE that I get it (all depends on seniority and I have plenty but still......never know)

Still have to get our "script" to our officiant, we still want to relook at it before we send it in.

Okay I will leave it at that, it enough for now

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2014, 10:40 AM   #12215
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

That I feel like crap from my period! Its like someone pulled out my battery. *blah*
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2014, 06:51 PM   #12216
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

That I honestly just forgot what I was going to post....oh well either I will recall or it wasn't all that important
Old 08-10-2014, 07:24 PM   #12217
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoyalWolfsBlade View Post
That I honestly just forgot what I was going to post....oh well either I will recall or it wasn't all that important
Knew I would recall,,,,seems I have been mistaking someone having the wrong perception of what I write to selective reading instead of selective hearing. Not with everyone of course but I am running into it more and more. Can't even blame it on my ablity to be long winded bcs the phenomenon occurs no matter the length.
However, this type of selective listening is more irritating bcs it dosen't seem to be as easily corrected as the active verbal selective hearing is. Maybe I'm just more irritated by it due to how long it takes me to type (especially on the phone keypad) and bcs of that I seem to feel more intensely about the words I am communicating.
I can also feel my depression level rising due to my pain level and that tends to make me more impatient sometimes. Lovely how it all feeds each other then add in what is turning out to be an unhealthy living environment (should have seen that coming since my family is involved), lack of a supportive non family environment (again shouldn't be surprised mid size town in hickville Georgia afer all), and then throw in a fucked up sleeping pattern topped with a truck load of stress. Got off topic blame it on having to much on my mind.....
Old 08-10-2014, 07:56 PM   #12218
JimmiJ

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
over the rainbow!

JimmiJ Has the BEST ReputationJimmiJ Has the BEST ReputationJimmiJ Has the BEST ReputationJimmiJ Has the BEST ReputationJimmiJ Has the BEST ReputationJimmiJ Has the BEST ReputationJimmiJ Has the BEST ReputationJimmiJ Has the BEST ReputationJimmiJ Has the BEST ReputationJimmiJ Has the BEST ReputationJimmiJ Has the BEST Reputation

I havent watch tv or seen any news in months. love it.
JimmiJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 12:24 AM   #12219
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Getting another tattoo, yes or no!

Albert Einstein
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2014, 01:10 AM   #12220
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Getting another tattoo, yes or no!
the answer to that question is always yes...