Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 03-04-2019, 06:23 PM   #28681
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I had a veggie burger, french fries, and diet Coke.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2019, 08:09 PM   #28682
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Ling Ling chicken and vegetable pot stickers, jasmine rice, green tea and either canned orange segments or fresh orange slices for dessert.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2019, 09:35 PM   #28683
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had portabella mushroom soup, toasted naan and an oj/pom juice cocktail. Water to flush down a couple of ibuprofen.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2019, 07:47 PM   #28684
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,122 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- a cheese hot dog
- a Halo
- some corn puffs
- half a PB&J sandwich

Time to go to the grocery store again . . .

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2019, 08:36 PM   #28685
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey GeorgiaMa'am

I'd say it is past time to go to the grocery store. This meal just doesn't seem like you! LOL!

Let's see ... I had a can of Dinty Moore Beef Stew. I was about to prepare a bologna sandwich and then thought the stew would be better. After all the gosh awful tornados this past Sunday, it has gotten very cold. Warm stew was the ticket tonight.

off subject now ...
Those tornados killed some 23 people less than an hour east of us. Poor Kevin got so shook up, he cried out loud. I held him and comforted him as best as I could. Dogs can feel when the barometric pressure suddenly drops quickly. All of them were walking all over the bed, so nervous. Since it was a county away and we did not get a warning, I saw no reason to stuff them in the master bedroom's bathroom but it did get rough for awhile. For sure, I was tuned in to the weather station in case we needed to go to the safe hole.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2019, 09:10 PM   #28686
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Your poor babies, RockOn! I didn't know you were so close to Lee county.

I ate everything and the kitchen sink tonight. I started with dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce and oj then graduated to Skittles and then I got tired of that pretty quickly so I dug into some fresh fruit (melon, pineapple, blueberries, grapes and watermelon). That was fine for a while until I peeked I the freezer and got out the ice cream. Water to drink with that.

I might have a tapeworm.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2019, 10:19 PM   #28687
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Whataburger with fries and drink. Big mistake, im sick.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2019, 08:28 PM   #28688
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thank you, Gemme

Yes, just east a county over not counting that thin piece of Tallapoosa county. I think it was ramping up even stronger when it passed underneath us because Montgomery County received a warning but people at work said nothing much happened there.

Those poor people in Lee County only had nine minutes to get to a safe place. Nine minutes was from the time the tornado warning went off to the time it arrived. It was a monster in strength and width. And for instance, if someone was napping with the tv on loud, well pretty sad. I have deep respect for tornadoes and the warning sirens which indicate one is on the ground nearby.

It definitely scared all my babies but it broke my heart to hear Big Kevie crying. I mean I really hugged up on him. I have often wondered if he has extra senses for tornadoes.

I never have to plead to get Kevin into our safe place. I have tons of pillows, comforters and a couple of large bolster pillows in there too. They are pretty hard. Kevin goes straight to the closet with Jennifer following his heels. I cover them well with pillows, then a bolster, more pillows and comforters on top I had drag Jeffrey in there in January. Eventually had to put him in the tub, get on top of him and cover us up as well. It will take Jeffrey a few more times I think to catch on.

Something sort of funny .. back in the 90s, I had five dogs. I declared one room of my home the safe room. I pulled a king size very heavy mattress in there and sort of had part of it propped on a wall. We had rehearsals. I would yell, "Fire Drill" then clap my hands and all of them would go jump in "the hole." I made it a fun activity for them so there would not ever be any hesitation.

I had one very large and very well nourished mixed breed, loved her dearly, who was just like Kevie ... she had frequent rotton boiled eggs gas attacks which were purely awful. This one time during a real deal, she had an industrial gas attack ... it was all I could do to hold on to the ropes I had tied to the mattress and make the other four stay in the safe hole. They were coughing and gagging. LOL! Heck, I was too but nobody got to leave until it was safe. I will never forget the memory.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2019, 08:42 PM   #28689
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Don't really want to follow that image with a list of food that I ate, but okay:

- a chicken and cheese quesadilla
- a Mountain Dew to drink (which makes me gassy, too, but they're so delicious sometimes I can't resist if I know I'm going to be alone for awhile)
- green grapes
- a little triangle of brie

- Prince
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2019, 09:24 PM   #28690
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Default Sharing is caring...

Watermelon makes me gassy if I eat a ton of it but I only had one small piece tonight. The world is safe!

Besides that, I had two pieces of pepperoni pizza, oj, water and some mixed fresh fruit. More water now that the salt from the pizza is leaching my cells.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 03-06-2019 at 09:27 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2019, 06:16 PM   #28691
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

- grilled chicken with roja sauce
- black bean, corn and poblano chile salad
- steamed rice
- a good healthy squeeze of lime over everything above
- a lemon bar

- Prince
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2019, 08:37 PM   #28692
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

A home cooked burger (shared with Pete, of course)
Cottage cheese and pineapple
and some fruit punch....(er... adult fruit punch..if ya know what I mean)
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2019, 09:07 PM   #28693
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had popcorn chicken with sweet and sour sauce, skinny mashed potatoes and steamed mixed veggies. Tiramisu for dessert. Water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2019, 09:07 PM   #28694
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Asparagus bundles wrapped in bacon. Jalapeno poppers.

Other words, green vegetables and bacon! Lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2019, 04:21 PM   #28695
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Egg and pepper sandwich
orange
some mild cheddar cheese wedges
and yep... lookin at that grey goose too...

I mean... it IS spring break! woot woot!
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2019, 04:59 PM   #28696
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Vegetable samosas, naan, and saag paneer. Indian food with one of my closest friends.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2019, 05:12 PM   #28697
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Tri tip roast in the crockpot
Steamed apricot rice
Broccoli
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2019, 05:27 PM   #28698
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Vegetable samosas, naan, and saag paneer. Indian food with one of my closest friends.
I was also in the mood for Indian food!

I treated myself to take out and had chicken tikka masala and grilled veggies.

Yummy 😋
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2019, 05:28 PM   #28699
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Tri tip roast in the crockpot
Steamed apricot rice
Broccoli
I don't know what apricot rice is but sounds yummy. So does the rest of the dinner.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2019, 07:12 PM   #28700
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

- caprese salad
- penne with marinara sauce

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:

Tags
dessert, dinner, food