Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 09-09-2017, 05:12 PM   #3541
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Today, I rose early to get a load of laundry washed and dried....Then, I went for a long slow walk in my own neighborhood. Between those two things and a little bit of household chores (vacuum the carpet, clean the bathroom and going up and down three flights of stairs, took a lot of energy.

But.....I lost about 12 pounds since a couple weeks ago. Not from exercise but from being incredibly sick. My doctor still hasn't called me back with the lab results, but the doctor felt I got the season's first round of an norovirus flu of some sort.

So that's about it for exercise today.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2017, 05:07 PM   #3542
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I did a walking in the house workout for 15minutes. Today I did 20 minutes and 10 minutes of stretching.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:15 PM   #3543
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I spent the day doing renovation on the house. My arms, shoulders and core say it counts.
Old 09-14-2017, 09:31 AM   #3544
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I did a half hour walking indoors workout. Can't really walk outside right now since my spouse isn't feeling well and I'd have to hurry back if she calls me. So I do the Walk away the Pounds workout inside and it works for me!
Old 09-19-2017, 10:56 AM   #3545
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Ive been doing the indoor walking workouts every day except this weekend since I worked. I finally found an exercise that I can do that I enjoy, so hopefully I can get some weight off. I'm practicing portion control too and watching what I eat. Fruit instead of sweets (cake, cookies, pie), etc. Wish me luck!!
Old 09-19-2017, 08:16 PM   #3546
Sunshine

How Do You Identify?:
Happy and peaceful
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Good for you Gayandgray! It's what works for you that counts, we are all different.

I just started my 3rd quarter of Medical Transcription and Editing, full-time online student. Three quarters until I finish. I made sure I have weights next to my desk and every morning, 5 days a week I have been doing (today)

100 sit-ups. I started to meet my left elbow with my right knee and it's working wonders with my external oblique's.
10 push-ups
1 minute plank
15 mountain climbing and I switched this as well. I meet my left knee with my right side when I bring it up.
10 reps with 2 six pound arm weights in different directions.

I just make sure I do something 5 days a week. I don't push myself if I can't but I try to do as many as possible. By the time I graduate, around July 2018, I will be fit, ready to work and play hard. I can't wait!

Last edited by Sunshine; 09-19-2017 at 08:19 PM. Reason: I wanted to be clear and edit my content ;). Thank you
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2017, 09:17 AM   #3547
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I did a 40 minute fast paced indoor walk today.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:54 AM   #3548
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Exercise

Now that the heat is under 100 degrees my friend and I have been walking 30 minutes everyday again.

Feels great!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2017, 09:19 PM   #3549
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I mowed grass and weed-wacked today.
Old 09-22-2017, 08:21 AM   #3550
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

More renovations.

It's a good upper body work out for sure. I need to get more hiking in to balance it out.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:56 AM   #3551
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

A moderate paced 45 minute indoor walk.
Old 09-23-2017, 03:59 PM   #3552
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
A moderate paced 45 minute indoor walk.
In my opinion, exercise constitutes doing something for oneself good for you sweetie!
Old 09-23-2017, 04:52 PM   #3553
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

15 minutes on the tread mill..

two power walks each 15 minutes
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2017, 02:32 PM   #3554
Sunshine

How Do You Identify?:
Happy and peaceful
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I workout hard so when I get busy and miss some days, I don't feel bad about it. I love food lol I would rather workout and eat what I want.

Today I did,

100 Sit-ups
20 Pushups
1 min Plank
20 Mountain Climbers
12 and/or 6 lbs each side arm weights to workup arms and chest.

I would rather sometimes use less weight when I'm tired than not workout.

You all are simply awesome and inspirational to my workout on many levels. I hope I give that back

Thank you!♥
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2017, 06:15 PM   #3555
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Well I didn't post yesterday that I walked the boardwalk for about 5 miles. Today I didn't walk but I scrubbed half of my spouse's wheelchair ramp on my hands and knees. I ran out of deck cleaner or I would have probably did the whole thing. It's a huge winding ramp and I was sweating.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:44 PM   #3556
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm so far off the wagon, I can't even see the wheels any more.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2017, 06:50 PM   #3557
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Mowed the lawn today
Old 09-27-2017, 08:59 PM   #3558
Sunshine

How Do You Identify?:
Happy and peaceful
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Wink

Hi,

Gemme keep trying, I honestly believe everything in its own time. It just depends on when you're ready.

Gayandgray I loveee the smell of fresh grass lol. Good for you!

Yesterday I did my

100 situps
20 push-ups
12 and 6 lb weights depending on the arm workout
2 min plank

and I realized, the weather outside is perfect and I would love a change of scenery from studying and working out. I fixed my bicycle today
. I'm in the city, I think it best to ride from 10 to 11 am (traffic down time).

I am so looking forward to tomorrow, I hope I sleep tonight I'm so excited!

Be safe everyone.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:03 PM   #3559
Sunshine

How Do You Identify?:
Happy and peaceful
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Talking

I had been putting off riding my bike because the gears wouldn't shift. I work on my car but those are big parts lol and when I fix my computer it doesn't have gears. I needed to research and all it needed was WD40 of all things, YES!

I found a street leading to near by hills with minimal cars on the road. It was meant to be. I did 4 miles today and it felt soooo good.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
Old 09-28-2017, 04:22 PM   #3560
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Today I finished scrubbing down the wheelchair ramp. Had my knee pads on since I did it on my hands and knees! Took about 3 and a half hours. Plus I did an indoor walking workout for half an hour.

Tags
exercise, weights