How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,123 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

The Muppet Show on Disney+. Just as good as ever!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2021, 08:25 PM   #1002
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post

This aired last night for the first time......
Loved It!!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2021, 03:31 PM   #1003
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecat242 View Post
Nomadland on Hulu. Best film I have seen in a loooooong time

Hey, thanks for posting!

I had started watching this then quit, perhaps I'll go back and give it another try!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 08:02 PM   #1004
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clementinefemme View Post
Family recommended Queen's Gambit to me. Would love to hear people's thoughts
LOVED it, can't wait for season 2
Old 02-26-2021, 11:42 PM   #1005
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Re-watching Lost on Hulu. It's just as good as the first time, maybe even better as there is always so much going on during any one episode that you can't help but miss something here and there. I didn't see it when it aired on the network all those years ago, I binge watched it the first time last year. I can't imagine having to wait an entire week just to see an hour and have that stretched out for six years. That's just crazy.
Old 02-27-2021, 08:27 PM   #1006
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
LOVED it, can't wait for season 2
Is there going to be a season 2? The place they left it at seemed like a good 'ending' to me. I wonder where they would take it from there.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 05:21 AM   #1007
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

The Shadow Line

A British TV show (7 episodes) I found on Pluto and have been watching on Hoopla.

A mystery about two police offices who are shot while on duty.

Lots of subtle racial triggers, but I still found it worthwhile because of the excellent acting by Chiwetel Ejiofor, Christopher Eccleston, Lesley Sharp and Stephen Rea.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2021, 05:56 AM   #1008
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Is there going to be a season 2? The place they left it at seemed like a good 'ending' to me. I wonder where they would take it from there.
As it looks right now, no there won't be at that...
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2021, 04:49 PM   #1009
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I Killed My BFF – True crime, but I seriously doubt they were ever anybodies best friend if they could be that psycopathic, sociopathic or whatever the hell it's called these days.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 11:40 AM   #1010
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've been watching The Luminaries on Starz. I love the storyline with all the mysticism but the filming is just crazy beautiful. I would watch it alone just for that.

An intricately woven, suspenseful tale of love, murder, magic and revenge set in New Zealand at the height of the 1860s gold rush, based on the Man Booker prize-winning novel.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:36 AM   #1011
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I started watching Heartland on Netflix. I'm only on the first season, episode 4, but it seems kind of like a soap opera for horsey people. I think it's supposed to be heartwarming, but they haven't roped me in yet. (See what I did there? ) I haven't decided if I will stick with it or not. I decided to give it a chance because it's got 13 seasons - somebody must like it a lot, right?
I'm still watching Heartland, not because it's a great show or anything, but mainly because it is like watching the same thing over and over. I suppose it's a fine show if you're sick and too tired to look for something else to watch and just need something on in the background. I have lots of seasons left so I won't have to think about what to watch for a long time. If I fall asleep and miss something, it's not a big deal. It is kind of interesting in that it's about life on a horse ranch out West, and that's not something I know a whole lot about. I don't think I would recommend it though, unless you're a horse person or a lite-on-the-drama soap opera person.

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2021, 04:08 PM   #1012
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

After Stonewall on Pluto.tv

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2021, 05:50 PM   #1013
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

"Below her Mouth" ...best real lesbian sex i've seen ever.
Was on Netflix, don't know whwere it is now. A friend found it at

https://www2.solarmovie.to/movie/bel.../watching.html

Don't know where it is now, but if you find it, i'm pretty sure you'll like it.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2021, 01:52 AM   #1014
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Jewish Law: Season 1
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2021, 10:14 AM   #1015
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Jewish Law: Season 1
Where can this be found?
Old 03-16-2021, 09:30 PM   #1016
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Where can this be found?
Netflix, it's a three part miniseries, basically follows families as they go about their day to day while living according to their dictates of their religion.
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2021, 08:15 PM   #1017
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I just finished a doc series called Worn Stories on Netflix. It was really good! I love that they start with the nudists.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2021, 05:52 AM   #1018
firecat242

How Do You Identify?:
Woman first...anything after that is on a need to know basis.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am in a committed relationship with myself.

firecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputation

Working my way through The Sinner....on Netflix.
Does not disappoint!!
Old 04-29-2021, 08:22 PM   #1019
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I watched this year's big Academy Award winner, Nomadland on Hulu. It was just as good as the book, although they did skim over some parts. It's about a 60-ish woman whose husband dies, and she subsequently becomes homeless. (Or as the character in the movie says, she's without a house but she's not homeless.) She fixes up her van and travels around the western U.S., working for Amazon and Wall Drugs and other places, attending rallies with other van dwellers, and making friends on the road.

While I was on Hulu, I noticed a couple of interesting things: Killing Eve has a third season, and The Handmaid's Tale is airing new episodes, one every week.

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2021, 08:57 PM   #1020
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I finished a series called Dating Around on Netflix. I liked it. The Circle also has new episodes so I'll be finished with that tomorrow most likely.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: