How Do You Identify?:
Magical Joyous Mofo
Preferred Pronoun?:
Pumpkin
Relationship Status:
Loving

Thanked 38,172 Times in 7,133 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Jamming out to some beloved music from the 80s - Thompson Twins have always been bad ass!
"People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.” - Kent Keith -
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2017, 06:13 AM   #19782
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme Noire
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Patnered

Thanked 18,854 Times in 4,550 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Her: Good God, what made you do that?
Me: By the way, I no longer believe in God. Is that a deal breaker?

(Short pause)

Her: No, just means we'll be in different lines when we die; yours will be going down and mine will be going up.

---------------

It's a preface to a more serious conversation to come, but her reply—that tells me so much—made me smile and chuckle.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2017, 03:19 PM   #19783
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 9,865 Times in 3,097 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Meeting a wonderful, gender nonconforming hair stylist who made my day.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2017, 04:08 PM   #19784
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Very happily engaged to my Daddy, wvps :-)

Thanked 12,996 Times in 4,781 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

my smile today is enjoying my weekend off

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2017, 04:38 PM   #19785
clay
loving soul & gentle heart

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Silver Fox
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades Deeper & Darker, baby!!!!
Relationship Status:
Enjoyin' nanner puddin'.......:)

Thanked 24,482 Times in 6,167 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Default what made me smile.....

fresh from scratch....pumpkin spice waffles & sausage links this am with my sweetie!
Old 02-12-2017, 08:27 PM   #19786
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Location: On a very private 2.19 acres in the woods and I love it!
Thanked 6,543 Times in 1,725 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

oh, I love Morris Day!!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 05:51 AM   #19787
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
His

Thanked 81,487 Times in 19,600 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Two customers called me yesterday out of the blue to make long overdue payments. Yay!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 10:55 AM   #19788
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 8,079 Times in 1,964 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

A text from a friend.

Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 02:21 PM   #19789
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

Getting to hear from my family today and my brother. Kind of helped ease some of my worry about him. Granted, he's still fighting, but just being able to hear from him makes me feel better. Oh, and getting to hear back from some of my friends I haven't talked to in years.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 08:30 PM   #19790
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Learned My Lesson

Thanked 13,044 Times in 3,459 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

A REALLY giant stuffed lion!!
Old 02-15-2017, 04:56 AM   #19791
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,123 Times in 3,401 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

...thinking of a excellent conversation with a wickedly smart and funny new femme friend...it's tough making friends at this age (let alone with a femme) but I'm glad we connected!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2017, 05:03 PM   #19792
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fabulous
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Solitary

Thanked 2,897 Times in 620 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
...thinking of a excellent conversation with a wickedly smart and funny new femme friend...it's tough making friends at this age (let alone with a femme) but I'm glad we connected!
How funny... I was about to post the same thing. Hmmmm
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2017, 05:26 PM   #19793
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Cajun Baby
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Satan's got me

Thanked 37,706 Times in 9,270 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

" we would like to offer you the job"
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2017, 10:17 AM   #19794
*Anya*
Intersectional Feminist

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 32,664 Times in 5,585 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

How a Mexican Janitor Invented Flamin' Hot Cheetos

The Frito-Lay janitor is now an executive vice president at PepsiCo, all because of a spicy snack.

By Cynthia Than

Richard Montañez was born in Mexico and grew up in Guasti, a small town close to Ontario, California, picking grapes with this family. They would have dinner at the communal table in the kitchen they shared with six other families.

As a child, Richard had no idea that he was poor. "No one ever taught me what was on the other side of the tracks," he says. And on his side of the tracks, the aspirations weren't very high: Most of the kids he knew hoped to get a job at the town's factory.

Richard had trouble learning English and he dropped out of high school because he couldn't understand the teachers. Without a high school diploma, he got a job as a janitor at the Frito-Lay Rancho Cucamonga plant in California.

Richard came from humble beginnings and had modest ambitions ("No disrespect to anyone, but my dream was to drive the trash truck") but that all changed when someone told him he could have bigger dreams. The president of the company sent a video message to his employees and "he told us to act like an owner," says Richard. "I looked around and didn't see a lot of reaction from my co-workers, but for me it was the opportunity to do something different. "

One day, a machine broke in the assembly line, causing some Cheetos to not get dusted with the bright orange cheese powder, so Richard took some home and put chili powder on them. He created his own recipe for a spicier version of Cheetos that was inspired by a Mexican street snack called elote (corncob).

"I see the corn man adding butter, cheese, and chili to the corn and thought, what if I add chili to a Cheeto?" Richard remembers. His family, friends, and co-workers all loved the new creation and they encouraged him to tell the plant supervisors about it. Richard called the president and talked the secretary into putting his call through. Richard told him that he had an idea for a new product and he got a chance to give a demonstration.

"I had two weeks to prepare a presentation to company executives," says Richard. He had never given a presentation before and knew nothing about marketing, so he and his wife went to the public library and copied a strategy from one of the business books. He bought a $3 tie, his first ever. (A neighbor helped him tie it.) He put the Cheetos in sample bags that he designed himself and he went to the meeting.

The company executives loved his idea and the Flamin' hot line of products was born, including Flamin' Hot Cheetos, which is Frito-Lay's top selling snack. Today, Richard is the executive vice president of multicultural sales and community activation for PepsiCo's North American divisions. He also helped influence Hispanic products and marketing promotions for KFC and Taco Bell.

"Latinos who have made it like myself have a responsibility to open doors to younger generations and teach them that they can do it," says Richard, who provides college scholarships to young Latinos. He also gives back to the community through food, clothing, school supplies, and other services. "I do it because I can and I know what it is to be hungry."

http://www.inc.com/cynthia-than/the-...t-cheetos.html

The Statue of Liberty is crying for Trump's America

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

~Emma Lazarus
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2017, 12:03 PM   #19795
Chad

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 12,066 Times in 3,290 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

A nice walk around downtown with my work friend.

《Smile》
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 02:56 PM   #19796
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
<3 Engaged to Justin <3

Thanked 2,732 Times in 553 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

The kisses as my Daddy left for work. Thoughts about my 3 day weekend with my Daddy.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2017, 03:03 PM   #19797
clay
loving soul & gentle heart

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Silver Fox
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades Deeper & Darker, baby!!!!
Relationship Status:
Enjoyin' nanner puddin'.......:)

Thanked 24,482 Times in 6,167 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up next to my sweetheart always makes me smile!!!
Old 02-17-2017, 04:35 PM   #19798
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Cajun Baby
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Satan's got me

Thanked 37,706 Times in 9,270 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Going to the falls today, was great to see!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 08:11 PM   #19799
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
loving myself...not in a dirty way...well maybe some times

Thanked 25,512 Times in 6,369 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The wind in my hair and the sun on my face...

I had the best hike I've had in a long while.

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2017, 08:17 AM   #19800
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme Noire
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Patnered

Thanked 18,854 Times in 4,550 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing two ducks in the parking lot a few minutes ago. One is a mallard and it looks like he's courting the other duck.

Too cute.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, smile