Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 10-19-2016, 07:58 PM   #221
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Did you hear the tittering of the audience at..."Nobody has more respect for women than I do"? Even they know he's full of shit.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:01 PM   #222
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The steel and aluminum they dump on the US is our own. They buy it from us, recycle it without environmental considerations and then sell it back to us. Oy vay!
I used to buy aluminum, steel, titanium etc etc.... Large 10-12 foot bars, 100's at a time...and I have to mention that China, India and several more countries buy our scrap metals and melt them into bars that they can sell anywhere, including here.

I had to be very careful and view all supporting documents because I worked in the Aerospace industry, and their (china etc...) metals were forbidden due to the horrible quality. BUT, that is the metal Trump buys for the structures of his high-rises, putting people in jeopardy to save a few bucks.

Derail over
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:05 PM   #223
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This debate reminds me of the first one...

I think I'm done.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:07 PM   #224
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Trump looks medicated to me. 😑

Not much affect considering the last two debates.

Xanax?

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:10 PM   #225
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Exactly right! I worked at a metals recycling plant where we crushed cars, cubed them up along with tons of all sorts of other metals and would ship them overseas. It's all cheaper then pulling/processing new metals out of the ground.

PCs too... with dangerous, toxic metals... overseas companies have people pull the precious/rare metals out BY HAND and then sell them back to us all cleaned up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I used to buy aluminum, steel, titanium etc etc.... Large 10-12 foot bars, 100's at a time...and I have to mention that China, India and several more countries buy our scrap metals and melt them into bars that they can sell anywhere, including here.

I had to be very careful and view all supporting documents because I worked in the Aerospace industry, and their (china etc...) metals were forbidden due to the horrible quality. BUT, that is the metal Trump buys for the structures of his high-rises, putting people in jeopardy to save a few bucks.

Derail over
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:11 PM   #226
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I find it amazing how Trump passes blame to everyone other than himself...Hillary Clinton, President Obama, the media and the list goes on and on.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:16 PM   #227
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,126 Times in 3,009 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Did you hear the tittering of the audience at..."Nobody has more respect for women than I do"? Even they know he's full of shit.
I laughed so hard there I missed the audience participation. I haven't watched the other debates, just clips of them, but am watching this one. I consider it closure. Also looking forward to the remakes tomorrow.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:18 PM   #228
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
First note:

It looks as though Hillary recently got her hair foiled and she got it a little lighter than usual this time.

I think it looks good and makes her look younger.

End note.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Soooo....just wondering....why is the first thing you feel appropriate to mention something regarding a woman's physical appearance?

It feels a bit...you know.

I had this 1950's radio announcer thing going on in my head. Like a baseball game as they run onto the field..."here they come onto the field...Smith is looking sharp in their new uniforms...blah-blah-blah"

It was a setting of the stage, sort of thing. A follow up from Lyte getting out the popcorn and settling in.

That's the best I can do with explaining my train of thought... that was why I said "first note". Like first note on the players..the setting of the stage.

-------------

I wish Trump started being insane....45 minutes left to see it...

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:20 PM   #229
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Trump looks medicated to me. 😑

Not much affect considering the last two debates.

Xanax?
I was thinking this early on. Can't explain his calmness any other way. They had to drug his ass. I doubt Xanax though, too powerful. I am guessing Klonopin if he is on any benzo.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:21 PM   #230
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

I find it interesting how the moderator keeps "warning" HRC about "open discussion" while her time is still ticking and Trumpkin is the one interrupting her yet Trumpkin does not get no "warnings" of any sort.
Old 10-19-2016, 08:22 PM   #231
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

I am so glad this wasn't the first debate. Soooo hope that people didn't even bother to watch this one because he looks so much saner.

He really does look medicated. I think he is getting more tired the longer he stands there. Like maybe it is kicking in more. Anya?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:23 PM   #232
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I don't think Trump seems sane at all, and I think Clinton is very strong tonight.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:27 PM   #233
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
I don't think Trump seems sane at all, and I think Clinton is very strong tonight.
I agree she is very strong. I am talking about his presentation, not even anything he is saying. He is not acting like an insane man. Nothing to do with his words. He presents as calm. That is different. That is what people have pointed out as his issue/problem. He isn't doing that this time.

I'm talking about his temperament, which is everyone's concern.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:29 PM   #234
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I agree she is very strong. I am talking about his presentation, not even anything he is saying. He is not acting like an insane man. Nothing to do with his words. He presents as calm. That is different. That is what people have pointed out as his issue/problem. He isn't doing that this time.
I guess we are seeing him differently then. I don't see him being calm at all. I think he is doing better than 1st debate and he isn't stalking her like at the 2nd debate, so maybe compared to those. But I think this is Clinton's strongest of the 3, even better than the 1st one - which was more Trump being bad than her being great.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:39 PM   #235
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
He looks saner than usual but batik uses control when pressed.
HRC won't all 3, in my modest opinion. However, the moderator pressed Clinton way more than any other moderator before, despite everything she did not cave in on any of the presented challenges.

I think Trump's worst misstep the implication that he would not commit to accepting the outcom of the the election. That is straight up scary!
Old 10-19-2016, 08:41 PM   #236
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

I give props to Wallace. He brought us a serious debate and he kept them under control as much as he could. He asked good questions.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:43 PM   #237
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Indeed. I'm not watching but have been seeing some comments and quotes from people online who are watching...his comments on "speaking of Haiti" railing on about Clinton's emails, rigged elections etc. doesn't make him sound much different than his usual asshole, off the wall self from what I'm reading.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:43 PM   #238
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight, Donald Trump insulted our FBI, our Dept of Justice, our State Dept and so many individuals. He had no answers to the questions, only insults.

Trump did not agree to a peaceful transfer of power. Trump lied about voter fraud. Lied about his support for the invasion of Iraq. Lied through this debate again.

He tried to maintain his cool, he lost it a few times. He did appear more calm yet without substance, how can anyone say that he is fit to be POTUS?

BTW: ISIS leaders are still in Iraq.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:45 PM   #239
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I guess we are seeing him differently then. I don't see him being calm at all. I think he is doing better than 1st debate and he isn't stalking her like at the 2nd debate, so maybe compared to those. But I think this is Clinton's strongest of the 3, even better than the 1st one - which was more Trump being bad than her being great.
I think any gains he made by looking sane in the first part of the debate, were thrown out the window when he said he didn't know if he would accept the election results.

Crazy is as crazy does.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:46 PM   #240
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Yes, that is all I am referring to...how he is here in comparison to the first two debates.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: