Notices

Old 11-13-2016, 10:05 PM   #21041
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Took the recoil pad and buttstock off my mossberg 12 gauge tonight. I do not like the 14 " Length of Pull (LOP) ... I think I have the perfect little saw in the storage room to cut 3.5 inches off the stock. The stock is black snythetic. Want to put a stubby vertical forend on it later.

Stroll in the park, right? I will comment after I have completed the modifications.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2016, 06:57 AM   #21042
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,096 Times in 8,592 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

March 20, 2011 "Despite security concerns, the President decided to walk into the street to wave to people gathered outside the Cidade de Deus favela community center in Rio de Janeiro. As he was walking, a young boy reached out of a closed door and the President reached over to give him a fist bump." (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2016, 08:24 AM   #21043
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Supermoon begins tonight! Not another one until 2034

On Nov. 14, skywatchers will be treated to a supermoon so big and bright that it’s being billed as a “super-dupermoon” or an “extra-supermoon.”

Supermoons aren’t especially uncommon, but this will be the nearest that a full moon has come to Earth since January 26, 1948. The full moon won’t get this close again until November 25, 2034.

The term supermoon refers to a full moon that occurs when our planet’s natural satellite is at its closest point to Earth in its elliptical orbit. Astronomers call that point perigee, and so “perigee moon” is another term for supermoon. (The point at which the moon is most distant from Earth in its orbit is known as apogee.)

A supermoon can appear up to 14 percent bigger and 30 percent brighter than an apogee full moon, according to NASA. The effect is most pronounced when the moon is viewed near the horizon.

This supermoon is one of three to occur during the last three months of 2016. There was a supermoon on Oct. 16, and there will be another on Dec. 14. But this one coming up will be the most special of the lot ― so try not to miss it.

What’s the best way to see the supermoon?

“Just find a dark area clear of trees,” Dr. Noah Petro, a scientist at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland, told The Huffington Post in an email. “Anytime after dark is good and once the moon is up. There is no prime time when people have to do it, but the moon has to have risen for people to see it! : )”

*Super stoked! I hope ALL of us have clear skies tonight to see this thing of beauty.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2016, 07:40 AM   #21044
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Christian mom blogger is dating soccer star Abby Wambach

When I read that Abby Wambach is with a Christian mom blogger, the voice inside my head screaming the words, “Please let it be Anna Duggar,” was so loud that I think I have a few more cracks on my skull. But it’s not Anna Duggar.

Glennon Doyle Melton, an activist, Christian mom blogger and author of bestsellers like Love Warrior (not to be confused with the memoir I keep waiting for, God Warrior), announced in a Facebook message that three months after divorcing her now ex-husband Craig Melton, she has found herself in love with two-time Olympic gold medal-winning soccer star Abby Wambach.

Glennon spends most of her post gushing from every orifice and pore about her potent love for Abby. Glennon has never felt a love like this. Glennon writes that her ex Craig is cool with it, he’s dating too. Their children are cool with it too and call Abby M&M, “because she looks tough on the outside but inside she’s really mushy and sweet.”

Glennon says that everyone in her life, including members of her church, love Abby too. Glennon doesn’t say exactly when Abby first started kicking Ben Wa Balls into the goal on her crotch (I obviously know how lesbian sex works), but she makes it clear that she now knows the meaning of love. She is fully coochmatized and loving it.

*What a beautiful couple
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2016, 08:22 AM   #21045
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Walnut goes on final walk with dad and hundreds of friends.

Walnut met his dad, Mark Woods, when he was just a puppy, and the pair was best friends from the very beginning.

The whippet lived a happy and loving life with his dad in England, but at 18 years old, his health was rapidly declining. His family had to make the tough decision to have him put down.

Woods was heartbroken at the thought of losing his beloved best friend, and he decided that before Walnut passed, he wanted to take him on one last walk — and he wanted the whole world to join them.

"Sadly I am having to have Walnut euthanized on Saturday 12th November and so we will be having a last walk together on his beloved Porth Beach at 9:30 a.m.," Woods wrote on Facebook last week. "I would love it if dog lovers/owners and friends would join us for a celebration of Walnut."

Thousands of people shared the Facebook post, all wanting to give Walnut the best final send-off a dog could ask for. Walnut's family hoped that at least a handful of people would show up — and were shocked at just how many people actually came.

On Saturday at 9:30 a.m., hundreds of people showed up on Porth Beach to walk alongside Walnut as he took in the sights and smells of his favorite place in the world one last time.

*So very, vert sweet. Every now and then, humans exceed their reputation. RIP Walnut. Good boy good boy!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2016, 08:01 AM   #21046
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Meet the Astronaut to Becomes the Oldest Woman in Space

She’s also the first woman to serve as commander of the International Space Station.

Peggy Whitson Ph.D.

At 56, astronaut Peggy Whitson is quite a bit younger than John Glenn was when ― in 1998 ― he became the oldest human to ever travel in space at age 77. But on Thursday, Whitson will set her own record when she rockets off the planet to become the oldest spacewoman ever.

And it gets even better. Whitson will turn 57 in February while she’s orbiting on the International Space Station, reports the Associated Press. Previously Barbara Morgan held the distinction of oldest woman in space with her 2007 trip at 55.

“I think it gets easier as you get older,” Whitson told the Des Moines Register. “You know what to worry about and what not to worry about. You prioritize your effort. It’s the ‘work smarter, not harder’ that with experience is much easier to do.”

In 2007, Whitson became the first woman to serve as commander of the space station and also was the first — and so far only — woman to head NASA’s male-dominated astronaut corps. No other woman has spent more time in space.

*What a miss smarty-pants (in a good way)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2016, 09:46 AM   #21047
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,096 Times in 8,592 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gwen Ifill interviewed by Julian Bond: Explorations in Black Leadership Series

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2016, 01:09 PM   #21048
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

Heaven took an angel home that's for sure..RIP.
Old 11-18-2016, 01:48 PM   #21049
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2016, 05:35 AM   #21050
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2016, 09:18 AM   #21051
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Sunday Funnies

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2016, 03:41 PM   #21052
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow ~gigglesnorts~

Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2016, 12:51 PM   #21053
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2016, 01:01 PM   #21054
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post

Oh my gosh, that is funny. I laughed and laughed thank you for that.

Chad

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2016, 08:17 AM   #21055
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Learn How To Cook Thanksgiving Dinner With A Drone

Whether you SHOULD do it is another matter entirely.

If expediency is more important than neatness, drones might be the perfect tool for making Thanksgiving dinner.

The key word is “might.”

Autel Robotics, a drone maker based in Bothell, Washington, recently posted a video showing what happens when a chef uses a drone to make various holiday side dishes.

As the footage above shows, a drone can indeed be used as a cooking tool. But the verdict is still out on whether it should be.

Take a look at how it works, dish by dish:

The blades on the drone propellers can be used to peel potatoes before boiling them.

*oh heck, all we really need is a Super Bass-o-matic

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2016, 02:59 PM   #21056
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Done with all the rest...

Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2016, 07:39 AM   #21057
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2016, 08:39 AM   #21058
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Ellen DeGeneres Receives Medal of Freedom from President Obama

“Ellen counters what too often divides us with the countless things that bind us together,” Obama said in awarding her the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Ellen DeGeneres on Tuesday was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, America’s highest civilian honor, alongside 20 other artists, athletes, scientists and philanthropists.

President Barack Obama ― who had to stop mid-address because he was “getting kind of choked up” ― bestowed the award on the television host for her unwavering ability to make “you laugh about something, rather than at someone.” He praised DeGeneres’ historic bravery for publicly coming out of the closet nearly two decades ago, putting her career in jeopardy.

“It’s easy to forget now, when we’ve come so far, where now marriage is equal under the law, just how much courage was required for Ellen to come out on the most public of stages almost 20 years ago. Just how important it was not just for the LGBT community, but for all us to see somebody so full of kindness and light. Somebody we liked so much, somebody who could be our neighbor or our colleague or our sister challenge our own assumptions. Remind us that we have more in common than we realize, push our country in the direction of justice. What an incredible burden it was to bear, to risk your career like that. People don’t do that very often.”

*Oh my goodness, the Obamas are the classiest, most down to earth people who have ever resided in the White House. They will be missed so much.

'Michelle 2020'
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 08:45 AM   #21059
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 11:18 AM   #21060
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
Ellen DeGeneres Receives Medal of Freedom from President Obama

“Ellen counters what too often divides us with the countless things that bind us together,” Obama said in awarding her the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Ellen DeGeneres on Tuesday was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, America’s highest civilian honor, alongside 20 other artists, athletes, scientists and philanthropists.

President Barack Obama ― who had to stop mid-address because he was “getting kind of choked up” ― bestowed the award on the television host for her unwavering ability to make “you laugh about something, rather than at someone.” He praised DeGeneres’ historic bravery for publicly coming out of the closet nearly two decades ago, putting her career in jeopardy.

“It’s easy to forget now, when we’ve come so far, where now marriage is equal under the law, just how much courage was required for Ellen to come out on the most public of stages almost 20 years ago. Just how important it was not just for the LGBT community, but for all us to see somebody so full of kindness and light. Somebody we liked so much, somebody who could be our neighbor or our colleague or our sister challenge our own assumptions. Remind us that we have more in common than we realize, push our country in the direction of justice. What an incredible burden it was to bear, to risk your career like that. People don’t do that very often.”

*Oh my goodness, the Obamas are the classiest, most down to earth people who have ever resided in the White House. They will be missed so much.

'Michelle 2020'
It was amazing to watch! I will miss them(the Obama's) so much. So will America
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff