Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 10-15-2021, 01:40 PM   #6461
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I can stay in bed only so long before my back grumbles so it's out to brunch I go.

WYR get a new piercing or a new tattoo?
New tattoo. In the annals of if it couldn't happen to anybody it could only happen to me I once got my breast slammed in a car door after arriving home from having my nipple pierced. TALK ABOUT PAIN! And that left a scar on my breast which as you get older and fatter - surprise! Scars can really stretch. Gee what a mess.

WYR own a famous painting or a rare tapestry?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2021, 08:25 PM   #6462
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Fertilized or unfertilized? Hmm, I guess chicken

WYR be Heihei from Disney's Mulan or Goofball from Angry Birds?
Heihei from Moana. I love a brightly colored dumb as a rock but has a heart of gold chicken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
New tattoo. In the annals of if it couldn't happen to anybody it could only happen to me I once got my breast slammed in a car door after arriving home from having my nipple pierced. TALK ABOUT PAIN! And that left a scar on my breast which as you get older and fatter - surprise! Scars can really stretch. Gee what a mess.

WYR own a famous painting or a rare tapestry?
Painting. Good question.

WYR be a cowboy from the Gold Rush era or a spy from the Cold War era?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2021, 07:45 AM   #6463
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Heihei from Moana. I love a brightly colored dumb as a rock but has a heart of gold chicken.

Painting. Good question.

WYR be a cowboy from the Gold Rush era or a spy from the Cold War era?
Cold War era spy. Just call me Natasha, darling.

Would you rather your life be the subject of a comical musical where you are the butt of every joke or a tragic opera where there are stabbings, strangulations and more?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2021, 09:47 AM   #6464
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post

Would you rather your life be the subject of a comical musical where you are the butt of every joke or a tragic opera where there are stabbings, strangulations and more?

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2021, 08:48 PM   #6465
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

So true, Natasha was so 60's for a spy name of that era, HOWEVER in the 2000's it would have to be Svetlana...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2021, 11:02 PM   #6466
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I'm not a fan of the opera but I'm not into being roasted either, so let's go with the tragedy.

WYR lose your hearing or your sight?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-17-2021, 04:18 PM   #6467
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,459 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default WYR

Don't like either choice but it would be my hearing hands down. I want to be able to drive and admire beautiful women and nature.

WTR: Live in continual sunshine or have changing of seasons?
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 02:11 AM   #6468
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Don't like either choice but it would be my hearing hands down. I want to be able to drive and admire beautiful women and nature.

WTR: Live in continual sunshine or have changing of seasons?
Continual sunshine. I’m diggin’ the change of seasons but I’ll take sunny days over it all the time.

Would you rather live below a tap dancer who practices late into the night or above a drummer who practices early in the morning?
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2021, 07:41 AM   #6469
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default WYR

I will take the tap dancer as I am up most of the night anyway. I do not do mornings period.

WYR: walk 2 miles each way to get fresh foods or down the block to get questionable foods?
Old 10-18-2021, 02:35 PM   #6470
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I will take the tap dancer as I am up most of the night anyway. I do not do mornings period.

WYR: walk 2 miles each way to get fresh foods or down the block to get questionable foods?
Two miles. Assuming the weather was good and I could take my time.

Would you rather have nothing better to do all day than watch Bob Ross re-runs or attempt to try and solve a Rubik's Cube?
Old 10-18-2021, 08:01 PM   #6471
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Bob Ross and all those happy little accidents!

WYR have to switch your dominant hand to your non-dominant side or have two left feet?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-19-2021, 01:21 AM   #6472
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Bob Ross and all those happy little accidents!

WYR have to switch your dominant hand to your non-dominant side or have two left feet?
Switch hands.

Would you rather be a famous multimedia artist or a not-so-famous architect?
Old 10-19-2021, 04:22 AM   #6473
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Would You Rather

Quote:
Switch hands.

Would you rather be a famous multimedia artist or a not-so-famous architect?
A not-so-famous Architect.

Would you rather live in a first world country where you can earn more but pay high taxes, housing, living expenses etc. or move to a second world country where you don't know the language, make less money with the potential of earning more and pay less taxes?
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 03:31 AM   #6474
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPearl View Post
A not-so-famous Architect.

Would you rather live in a first world country where you can earn more but pay high taxes, housing, living expenses etc. or move to a second world country where you don't know the language, make less money with the potential of earning more and pay less taxes?
If only you’d let me choose which second world country to live in. Some I’d live in and others I wouldn’t. But since I don’t get a choice I’m going with the first world country.

Would you rather give up kissing anyone for the rest of your life or change/choose a political party?
Old 10-20-2021, 09:00 AM   #6475
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
If only you’d let me choose which second world country to live in. Some I’d live in and others I wouldn’t. But since I don’t get a choice I’m going with the first world country.

Would you rather give up kissing anyone for the rest of your life or change/choose a political party?
OMG I wouldn't have any reason to go on living if there was never a chance of kissing so REPUBLICANS LQQK out, here I come!

WYR...."go to their place" or have them come to yours, no pun intended...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2021, 09:51 AM   #6476
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default WYR

Come-onna my house I'm gonna give you candy. LOL

WYR: Love in a beach house and collect ocean shells to make things to sell or live in the city with a nine to five?
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2021, 09:53 AM   #6477
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

WYR: Love in a beach house and collect ocean shells to make things to sell or live in the city with a nine to five?

................. o 0 (I love candy but if I'm going to someone's place I hope that's not all I get)
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2021, 01:20 AM   #6478
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:

Reminds me of the tongue twister: she sells sea shells by the sea shore.

I’m a city chick so I’d prefer to live in the city with a nine to five.

Would you rather be a stage hand for the Cirque du Solei in Vegas or an usher for a Broadway play in NYC?
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2021, 10:46 AM   #6479
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default WYR

Usher hands down at a Broadway play.

WYR: eat mixed soups only OR eat mixed sushi and nothing else for the rest of your life?
Old 10-21-2021, 04:04 PM   #6480
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Quote:
Usher hands down at a Broadway play.

WYR: eat mixed soups only OR eat mixed sushi and nothing else for the rest of your life?
Well California Rolls maybe but real sushi oh hell no my kids eat that stuff all the time and it looks and smells terrible. Normally I hog stuff because it's with family I feel freest but when it comes to real sushi I'm a firm believer in it's nice to share. So soup. Hopefully not with parts of fish in it.

Would you rather, without any ability to choose which one, live life as an animal in one of Aesop's fables or Brothers Grimm fairy tales?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: