sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

my ability to let go of my father's alcoholism...i love my father, but spent way too many years trying to save him - although i still feel a guilt some (or maybe some anger..), it gets better with each day...only he can help himself..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 10:49 AM   #4542
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Listening to a discussion about the book George W. Bush just put out. They were talking about some excerpts from it. One that really struck me was, "I had a love affair with alcohol." and goes on that his ability to run this country was not affected by it. The way I see it, if it didn't effect his ability, that statement just proves he wasn't right for the job in the first place. Maybe, for real, what this country needs now is a few Al Anon meetings. So many of us were hurt and negatively impacted by his "ability", many don't know where to start with it.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 11:21 AM   #4543
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryobi View Post
Listening to a discussion about the book George W. Bush just put out. They were talking about some excerpts from it. One that really struck me was, "I had a love affair with alcohol." and goes on that his ability to run this country was not affected by it. The way I see it, if it didn't effect his ability, that statement just proves he wasn't right for the job in the first place. Maybe, for real, what this country needs now is a few Al Anon meetings. So many of us were hurt and negatively impacted by his "ability", many don't know where to start with it.
There's a subversive movement going on to move the Dubyah's books to the crime section.

So I'm going to go to Border's today and do just that......

I'm a rebel...and I'll never be any good.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 11:38 AM   #4544
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
There's a subversive movement going on to move the Dubyah's books to the crime section.

I love the movement! Damn, now I wish I had time to hit the book stores today.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:04 PM   #4545
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

going to the eye doctor after work :\
I do not want glasses!!
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:29 PM   #4546
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

I went to the dr, I have a concussion and the doctor said I bruised my brain pretty bad I am luck I didnt fracture my skull.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:13 PM   #4547
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

I would be sooooo all over that if I could get to the book store!!!
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 01:49 PM   #4548
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Gonna be making two of my delicious pizzas in an hour or so. A pepperoni and an italian sweet sausage...

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 02:34 PM   #4549
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Filled out a few applications for work today
Some have to be done online and I'll do those, too
I'm going to register at a couple of employment agencies because I see a few listed in the town I'm looking for work in
I'm keeping a positive attitude and praying
As always, hoping for the best possible outcome

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 04:55 PM   #4550
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

OMG, my friends 9 year old came home with 3rd grade math and both of us were lost in the questions. One was really a problem because I thought it should be solved using algebra but the boy is only learning addition and subtraction right now. It's no wonder that parents can't help their children with homework these days.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 04:56 PM   #4551
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Should I or should I not?
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:58 PM   #4552
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedgirl View Post
I went to the dr, I have a concussion and the doctor said I bruised my brain pretty bad I am luck I didnt fracture my skull.
Wow that's awful feel better soon anything you can do for that??
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:00 PM   #4553
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I'm looking for job too in the healthcare field which should be easy but not so!! Looking in places where there is a warmer climate...
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #4554
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I'm looking for job too in the healthcare field which should be easy but not so!! Looking in places where there is a warmer climate...
I saw a few listed in this area in healthcare when I was searching hotjobs. The economy is good here and one reason why I made the move. Oh and the weather here today was still nice enough for me to get out of my jeans and into some shorts and flip flops.

Old 11-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #4555
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

How lifting and releasing giving up control can be. For a particular control freak like I am.....even the little bit of freedom of responsibility is breath taking. Especially when its earned and trusted.

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 09:34 PM   #4556
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

... The Little Engine That Could....

... I think I can... I think I can... I think I can...
Old 11-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #4557
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What a complete idiot I am!!

Here I am thinking this woman I see fairly often at the dog park is just always happy to see my Frog Dog (very friendly little fellow and cute) until today when I run into her and realize she is a Femme! BONK! She was with an obvious B-F couple, Soooooooo.... the lights go off, finally! Damn, if she didn't catch my recognition (red face didn't help)! Was really funny! The conversation just progressed into all us talkin' like the community.

Now, it would be great if she were anywhere near my age- she's younger than my kid! Very bright and I think attractive young woman. And no, this butch is not into cradle robbing- far too much younger. But it was a funny situation.

I am so oblivious sometimes!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:07 PM   #4558
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedgirl View Post
Yikes. That's one heckuva blow to the head. Take care of yourself.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:29 PM   #4559
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

MY MIND IS IN THE GUTTER AS USUAL
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2010, 10:33 PM   #4560
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind :

A co worker who was told last week before last she was having twins. She went in for a doctors appt to check on them on this past Monday and they are conjoined. The girl is 22. So sad, but sometiimes things happen for a reason.

How blessed I truly am. So often I get complacent in being thankful. And then I see so many without and worse off than I am and it makes me realize how truly blessed I am...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post: