How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

quite a bit...most of it is even good..
Old 04-14-2015, 02:54 AM   #12542
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Will ICD-10 be delayed yet again? What will this mean for my people and department. How can congress allow the opinions of a relatively small number of physicians, who are campaign contributors, hold hostage the rest of the country from moving forward.
We have already spent billions, can we please just do it and get it over with. I am tired of waiting, the rest of the world has moved to ICD-10, why do we have to be so backwards in the US. So frustrating

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 06:34 AM   #12543
femmeandstrong

How Do You Identify?:
just me...imperfect but warm-hearted me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am alright and still smiling - keeping my eyes on what lasts and matters

Thanked 1,040 Times in 279 Posts
femmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputation

not so much yet....but let me finish my coffee ... lol

femmeandstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to femmeandstrong For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2015, 03:31 PM   #12544
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A much loved friend...

She suffered an enormous loss today. My heart goes out to her...but I would really like to hug her right now...sigh
Old 04-14-2015, 03:45 PM   #12545
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Just a few things!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 11:15 PM   #12546
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

We have decided it's time for me to leave the house of stress. It won't be long now. Working on some salary negotiations, and the the next chapter can begin! I'm nervous and excited.

I'm trying real hard to think of the upcoming summer evenings under the oak trees. The sound of the night train whistle. The scent of the jasmine, I'm going to plant. Being close, laughing, and loving life.

Just breathe....it will be here soon.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2015, 01:00 PM   #12547
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Wow! I need an ice bath from my neck all the way to my toes!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2015, 02:40 PM   #12548
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
Wow! I need an ice bath from my neck all the way to my toes!
I was thinking the very same thing, but then afterwards, huge heat pads for deep heat like they use in physical therapy. I hurt so bad right now, it's over for me today doing stuff around my cousin's property. Time for me to take the rest of the day off. Start fresh tomorrow maybe doing some mowing or trimming work around the property.

I think that 6 foot round, 2 ft wide, 2 ft deep trench I dug around the huge stump I have to burn has whipped my ass good today.
Old 04-18-2015, 04:25 PM   #12549
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I am glad I had some energy today to get some laundry cleaned at the washeteria and that I had enough energy to make a lovely summer pasta salad.

I guess I should go bake out in the sun, for a bit.
Get get my dose of vitamin D.

Then eat.

Then get some beauty rest.

Tomorrow is Sunday, after all. : )

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2015, 06:49 AM   #12550
Tierney
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,162 Posts
Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thinking over coffee this morning.

That staying in the present is best. To not look behind and to not look forward. In having an epiphany the other day - I realize it is best to not look forward to certain things - to have expectations - because that way one is not disappointed. It is ok to have this presence of mind. But, sometimes it is hard to put it into practice. I need to start. Now.
Tierney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2015, 06:19 PM   #12551
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default ...

It was a really special weekend. Intimate; though not so in the typical physical or romantic sense of the word. It felt...good. I'm not sure I've ever felt so unconditionally accepted and just..loved.

You know, sometimes I think it might be nice to have someone around to share life with, but mostly I just end up terrified of losing all those intangible things that people sacrifice to their "relationship." And I know that in many ways, I've become too comfortable with my aloneness.

But overall, I feel good about the path I'm walking these days. I'm not sure where it will lead me, but that is the best part of life - to me, the unknown represents infinite possibilities.

It isn't for everyone, but I can honestly say that I can't ever remember a time in my entire life when I have felt more content or more peaceful than I do right now.

And I've never had less. So for me, that is what is real.
I feel wonderful.
Old 04-20-2015, 06:35 PM   #12552
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Anything and everything you can think of, I am an over thinker.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2015, 10:50 AM   #12553
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

My uncle was murdered 18 years ago, and he left behind 3 girls. Their mother was less than satisfactory and kept the kids from the family. The eldest, Danyell, was the girlie girl; cheerleading, wanted to be popular. All the things I wasn't. It just didn't interest me. I liked sports, getting dirty. At this time, I didn't live with my mom. My mom had lost me when I was 12, about to turn 13.

Fastforward almost 20 years, it is my Grandmothers 85th birthday coming this weekend. I have dealt with a lot of drama on account of this birthday, thanks to the hands of the family animosity with each other. It seems almost family tradition for each section of the family to dislike someone. my mother and her sister, me and my brother, and now I learn Danyell and her sisters.

It isn't unknown to me that my mother prefers Danyell to me. She basically pushed me out of the house one day when I came to visit all because she was on the phone with Danyell. She's the thin girl, the married straight girl with a baby. and all I am is the gay sinner who's going to hell. oh, and i'm fat. Thin equates to beauty in my family. I learned that early on.

I wish my mom would just admit it, that she wished Danyell was her daughter instead of me. Just so she would stop yelling and screaming at me every time I say something.

last night apparently the trigger was

mom"she will need a good night sleep because of her bi polar"

me: everyone needs a good nights sleep mom

mom: insert yelling, screaming and cussing

Always good to know that even if your own mother doesn't want you, other people would love to.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:56 AM   #12554
afrcnqueen

How Do You Identify?:
By name
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happy on my journey to Self- Love!! :-)

afrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputation

sleep...sleep....massage...sleep...and Vacation
Old 04-21-2015, 12:55 PM   #12555
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Georgia...
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2015, 12:39 AM   #12556
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

As of today I officially own my own home!

Now the honey-do list... too bad I am the only one to do it.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:23 AM   #12557
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,241 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Pantyliners and tampons. YAY
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2015, 07:39 PM   #12558
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

She is, has been a lot lately!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2015, 05:40 AM   #12559
Tierney
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,162 Posts
Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

That sometimes people do not say what they are thinking when they should for their own reasons sometimes self-servingly so, and when they do how it changes your world...and makes you rethink everything you thought before. But also the flip side is true, that when someone does share, and makes it known how they feel and is honest and not self-serving - it makes it real - and possible for you to stand in a brand new Sun.
Tierney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2015, 06:19 AM   #12560
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quiet a few things ..............and about someone.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote