Old 02-08-2020, 04:39 PM   #1741
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I ran out of the house at 8:30 to help someone load their moving van and Loki sneaked in the bathroom before I shut the door and I didn't see him so he apparently had a grand ole time for 6 hours in the bathroom. I thought something was up when Gracie met me at the door when I came in. That's Loki's job.

So, he found the Q-tips. He has a thing for them. Now, he's chewing on it and tossing it in the air and running around and then back to it and growling at Gracie for daring to look at him from across the room whilst he does all that.

Yep, that's my cat.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2020, 07:22 PM   #1742
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,015 Times in 5,084 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Diva Kitty snuggled down and made a "fort" out of all the laundry on the floor in front of the washer and dryer. She spent the whole day there.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2020, 08:12 PM   #1743
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,369 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Baby drove me crazy making noise playing under the bed, so I got up and gave her tuna to distract her. Hoping she doesn't figure out that making a racket under the bed will result in tuna.
Old 03-10-2020, 06:58 PM   #1744
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Diva Kitty is lying next to me on the bed and eyeing the laptop likes she's going to start walking on the keyboard soon. Guess I will get off BFP and give her lots of pets.

- Prince
Old 03-12-2020, 09:47 AM   #1745
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Baby drove me crazy making noise playing under the bed, so I got up and gave her tuna to distract her. Hoping she doesn't figure out that making a racket under the bed will result in tuna.
If she does it again, distract her with something else, like a laser pointer, so she doesn't automatically connect noise=tuna.

I had a tech coming so I rearranged the living room. The big cat tree used to be really close to the front door so I moved it behind the sofa and I think that was a really good idea. Both cats are using the tree more and seem to be having fun jumping from the back of the sofa to tree and back. Loki is a selfish hog and kept Gracie off the big tree most of the time when it was by the door but yesterday, she fought back and they both were able to enjoy using it at the same time, which was my intention. I have the cutest picture of them on it at the same time.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2020, 09:53 AM   #1746
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Diva Kitty spent most of yesterday hiding out in my closet. She didn't even come out for treats. Who knows what secret cat business she has going on in there? She might have a doorway to Narnia. She eventually came out in the evening and wanted lots of pets - and treats.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2020, 05:13 PM   #1747
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Diva Kitty and I played with her red ribbon today. It is her favorite toy. She is now purring and napping on my knee, secure in the knowledge that we have 4 bags of cat food and 1 extra bag of kitty treats stockpiled for her.

- Prince
Old 03-14-2020, 04:24 AM   #1748
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte made a nuisance of himself by pestering me to get up and let him out. I knew he wasn't gonna want to because earlier we'd had rain, but then I noticed it was snowing. He loves going out and from a safe spot watching it snow. Not tonight though. He wouldn't even poke his head out, take a peek. He just stared at me and kind of whined at me like – fix it so I can go out. I gave up trying to understand this cat and went to pour some coffee. By the time I got back, in less than three minutes, he was zonked out cold. What the... why?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2020, 11:19 AM   #1749
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

They are SOOO cute today! I put their cat beds together in a different spot that gets a lot of natural light and both of them are curled up tight side by side in their beds just snoozing the day away.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2020, 11:28 AM   #1750
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Diva Kitty has been extra clingy today. She's not used to having me work at home. I sit at the kitchen table, and she rubs herself on my legs and then lies down next to me. I go upstairs, she goes upstairs.

- Prince
Old 03-17-2020, 08:48 PM   #1751
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Kevin, Jennifer and Jeffrey saw me drag in over $100.00 worth of their food late yesterday and they got so excited. They can eat well for a month plus now without any additional trips to get them food. I went all out ... makes me feel more secure in knowing they are well covered. They are my most important people!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2020, 09:00 AM   #1752
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Diva Kitty supervised while I moved a printer. She didn't say anything, so I must have done an okay job.

- Prince
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2020, 10:59 AM   #1753
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Jeffrey pouted about being put in time-out. His face was looking out the backdoor every time I walked by. He runs off to the front yard which is not allowed unless I go with them. Snakes are out now, already caught one a week and a half ago in bird net snake trap. Jeffrey has already proven to me if he sees one, he will stick his nose down on it if given the opportunity. So far, Kevin and Jennifer have stayed in the backyard with me as instructed while I work so no timeouts for them yet today. That is a big YET ... It is only noon right now. We'll see ...
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2020, 06:54 PM   #1754
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I realized I hadn't given Diva Kitty any treats for a few days (bad kitty mommy!). So I asked her if she wanted some Meow Luau and her eyes got really big. She's elderly, this is about the extent of the excitement she will show. Then of course, once I picked up the bag, she got up and came over to me.

It was kind of interesting because I think she understands the words "Meow Luau" now.

- Prince
Old 04-05-2020, 11:34 AM   #1755
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Loki understands the word "No!" because he hears it a lot. They both understand 'snack' and 'who's hungry?' and 'play?' and their names.

It's a beautiful day and the birds are out so when they start chirping, Gracie is front and center in the window with her nose pressed up against the blinds and her tail thrashing from side to side. When they get quiet, she will tuck her tail under and settle into the cat tree a bit more while still being on the lookout in case they come back. This has happened about 14 times already today.

This is why she is the skinny cat.

Loki is on the floor, spread out like warm peanut butter.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2020, 12:18 PM   #1756
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Pepper cat drooled on my forehead.
Charlie cat screamed for belly rubs.
Oma cat screamed for her wet food.
Lucky dog got himself all tangled up around a tree in the back yard.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2020, 12:51 PM   #1757
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I went over to my sister-in-law's house, yesterday, to pick up her unemployment direct deposit form, so I could mail her form and my form for both of us.

While there, I stood six feet back from the front door, and Toffee and Petunia burst out the front door to come say "Hi" to me and schlick my legs up one side and down the other. Soon as they got over their excitement, they both headed to my car (I left the door open, cuz I was only gonna be there for one hot second). They got in, I had to get them out. LOL. (or not).

Three minutes later, I finally got them both to go back inside the house.

They were just extra loving to me, sniffing out where I've been, etc.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2020, 04:42 PM   #1758
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte is practicing social distancing. The other day I threw a comforter over the couch. He burrowed under it, made himself a shelter and now spends his days living in there. Unless he feels a need to eat. Even then he waits first to make absolutely sure I'm not around anywhere before venturing out to quickly gobble it down and then race fast as he can back to his fort. I wonder if he thinks in his absence I'm going to try and steal his spot so he'd better hurry up and get back there before I do.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 11:28 PM   #1759
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Loki has been giving me the side eye because I've taken great joy in watching this video.

Gracie is sound asleep and doesn't give a flying fig about it either way.

If she were awake, I think she'd like the cats playing patty cake because they look like Loki a little bit.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2020, 10:17 AM   #1760
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Diva Kitty has been "helping" me work in the mornings. She seems fascinated by the copier.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets