Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 04-06-2020, 09:19 AM   #281
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

How quickly shit changes. Just a few mins ago, on my drive to work, the BBC says it's confirmed that domestic cats can get C19. So, I guess what remains the same is that WE had better not get it. Fortunately, my cats are strictly indoors, so no cha ce of catching it from anyone else.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 10:22 AM   #282
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
So far I have not been too worried, but this coming week I need to go and have my INR level read because of being on a blood thinner. And I wouldn't be worried even about this EXCEPT a pharmacy ,with a high level of traffic, is located in the same area....

Do they take appointments? You can book an appointment during their down time if that's even a thing right now...or be there first thing in the morning when they open.

If you go to your appointment just go and then leave right away. They are saying that the safest place for people to be right now is at home. The military is out in certain states and it's been said that they are stopping people and asking where they are going. They are trying to keep people off the streets so go where you need to go and then go back home.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 02:46 PM   #283
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,151 Times in 5,128 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Boris Johnson, the U.K.'s PM, is now in the ICU with worsening COVID-19 symptoms. (He has asked the Foreign Secretary to "fill in for him where needs be", but apparently Johnson is still in charge.) He is not yet on a ventilator.

This is the same genius who was shaking hands with coronavirus patients in the hospital just a few weeks ago, and proud of it. His pregnant partner got the symptoms about a week ago. Just imagine all the people he has infected!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 03:08 PM   #284
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Boris Johnson, the U.K.'s PM, is now in the ICU with worsening COVID-19 symptoms. (He has asked the Foreign Secretary to "fill in for him where needs be", but apparently Johnson is still in charge.) He is not yet on a ventilator.

This is the same genius who was shaking hands with coronavirus patients in the hospital just a few weeks ago, and proud of it. His pregnant partner got the symptoms about a week ago. Just imagine all the people he has infected!
Just hearing about this now… I believe he is the first “world leader“ to be stricken this hard.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 04:32 PM   #285
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Dogs

After my little grocery shopping nearby and several chats (6' apart) with peeps I know in the neighbourhood... boy, did it feel good to go out, would have stayed out longer, but my buggy had ice cream - Black Cherry ... but anyways, apparently, in Hong Kong, there have been several cases of dogs being tested and found positive for covid-19 (one died).
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 05:42 PM   #286
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I know this is a long post but it is thus far the most credible information I have found.

American veterinary medical Association information

While two dogs (Hong Kong) and two cats (one in Belgium and one in Hong Kong) living with people diagnosed with COVID-19 have been reported to have been infected with SARS-CoV-2, other dogs and cats also living with infected people remain uninfected. New research articles have been posted to open-access sites on an almost daily basis that describe preliminary results suggesting some domestic animals can be experimentally infected with SARS-CoV-2 and may transmit the virus to other animals in an experimental setting or mount a viral-specific immune response when exposed to SARS-CoV-2. However, caution should be taken to not overinterpret results described in such articles, some of which may report on data from a very small number of animals or provide only preliminary results, and not extrapolate those results to the potential for SARS-CoV-2 to naturally infect or be transmitted by companion animals kept as pets. To date the CDC has not received any reports of pets becoming sick with COVID-19 in the United States. Infectious disease experts and multiple international and domestic human and animal health organizations continue to agree there is no evidence at this point to indicate that, under natural conditions, pets spread COVID-19 to people.

The USDA National Veterinary Services Laboratories has also confirmed the presence of SARS-CoV-2 in one tiger at a zoo in New York. This is the first instance of a tiger being infected with COVID-19. Several lions and tigers at the zoo showed clinical signs of respiratory illness and this tiger was tested accordingly. Public health employees believe the large cats became ill after being exposed to a zoo employee who was actively shedding virus. All of the large cats are expected to recover. No other animals in other areas of the zoo are exhibiting similar clinical signs. USDA and CDC are monitoring this situation and the OIE will be notified of the finding.

If you are not ill with COVID-19, you can interact with your animals as you normally would, including feeding and otherwise caring for them. You should continue to practice good hygiene during those interactions (e.g., wash hands before and after interacting with your animals, including handling of food, supplies, and waste; keep feed, water, and any supplies used to deliver them clean; remove soiled bedding and replace as appropriate).

Out of an abundance of caution and until more is known about this virus, if you are ill with COVID-19 you should restrict contact with pets and other animals, just as you would restrict your contact with other people. When possible, have another member of your household or business take care of feeding and otherwise caring for any animals, including pets. If you have a service animal or you must care for your animals, including pets, wear a cloth facemask; don’t share food, kiss, or hug them; and wash your hands before and after any contact with them.

There have been no reports of pets or livestock becoming ill with COVID-19 in the United States. At this point in time, there is also no evidence that domestic animals, including pets and livestock, can spread COVID-19 to people.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 07:12 PM   #287
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Egyptian pyramid lit up in message of solidarity

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 08:01 AM   #288
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

This is cute and and also works as an earworm...just for you. Lol, your welcome.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 08:53 AM   #289
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

One of my co-workers has been out for a week while waiting for Covid test results. She was supposed to come back to work today if she was feeling better even without the results, which I argued was extremely irresponsible. Yesterday we got word that she will be out all week. I found out today that she was actually never tested. She went back to the hospital on Friday because she spiked a fever (along with the cough, shortness of breath) and she was told that she was not going to get tested but she has all of the symptoms so she should go quarantine for two weeks.

Without her getting tested we don't know how many of our residents she could have exposed- and this is a very vulnerable population of adults. Staff also doesn't know who has been exposed. Let alone anyone she may have come in contact with outside of work.

I am furious. I worked with her every day for a week before she got sick and should probably be on quarantine but without an order from public health I still need to report to work as essential staff every day.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 01:12 PM   #290
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
One of my co-workers has been out for a week while waiting for Covid test results. She was supposed to come back to work today if she was feeling better even without the results, which I argued was extremely irresponsible. Yesterday we got word that she will be out all week. I found out today that she was actually never tested. She went back to the hospital on Friday because she spiked a fever (along with the cough, shortness of breath) and she was told that she was not going to get tested but she has all of the symptoms so she should go quarantine for two weeks.

Without her getting tested we don't know how many of our residents she could have exposed- and this is a very vulnerable population of adults. Staff also doesn't know who has been exposed. Let alone anyone she may have come in contact with outside of work.

I am furious. I worked with her every day for a week before she got sick and should probably be on quarantine but without an order from public health I still need to report to work as essential staff every day.
((((( femme )))))) so sorry you have been exposed. Seems like either she was scared to face it or just ignorant to the seriousness of the virus ~ to me either way it's selfish not to consider everyone. Facing anything like this is hard , but to me I would tell everyone so we got the right help. It's not a death sentence but for your clients it very well could be. dam you all have a lot to deal with ~ we're all here while you go threw this ~
Old 04-07-2020, 03:55 PM   #291
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
I recieved this today and thought it was worth a share.

Myth: This doesn’t really affect me because I’m young and healthy.
Fact: People of all ages can get and spread COVID-19. Older people and people with pre-existing medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, or heart disease) appear to be more at risk for getting very sick from the virus. For your own health and the health of your community, you need to stay home away from people who don’t live in your house, wash your hands, and try not to touch your face.

Myth: You need a pass to travel to your essential job in Washington.
Fact: Essential workers are permitted to travel to and from work without a special permit. You can see the list for WA as of 4/4/20 at the following link https://www.governor.wa.gov/sites/de...ce=govdelivery
Prepare to be patient because it's slow to load.

Myth: I should probably stock up on some more groceries.
Fact: There has been no disruption to the supply chain that delivers goods. If we all purchase what we need without hoarding, there will be enough for everyone. Reduce waste and help your neighbors by buying just what you need. And remember! You can increase your social distancing while grocery shopping by using a grocery delivery or pick-up service. And you can increase social connection by offering to pick up a bag of groceries for a friend or neighbor.

Myth: These wipes are flushable.
Fact: No, they are not, even if they are labeled that way. “Flushable” wipes, facial tissues, and paper towels were not designed to break down the same way as toilet paper, and they can cause blockages in treatment plants, plumbing, and septic systems. If you are out of toilet paper, use something else and then throw it in the trash. Please do not flush anything besides toilet paper and what came out of you.

Myth: Here’s a top secret way to protect yourself from COVID-19 that doctors don’t want you to know about!
Fact: Don’t believe everything you see on the internet. The best way to keep yourself and others from getting COVID-19 is to stay home as much as possible, wash your hands frequently, and not touch your face. There is nothing you can eat, bathe in, or inhale that will protect you from this virus. And some of the suggested “preventatives” on social media are downright dangerous. There is quite a bit of research going on into a vaccine or medications that may help, so hopefully there will be good news able to be shared soon but until then, just scroll past anything that sounds too good to be true.

Myth: The government called to ask for my private information.
Fact: That was not the government. The federal stimulus package included about $1,200 per person. This money has not been distributed yet, but some scammers are trying to take advantage of people. Remember—the government will not ask you to pay anything up front to get this money. No fees. No charges. No nothing. The government will not call to ask for your Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers. Anyone who does is a scammer.

Myth: We’re going back to normal after this.
Fact: Eventually we will leave our homes again, see our friends, and go to restaurants and to work. But this is a life-changing experience. We won’t be “normal” again. Maybe we’ll hug our people tighter, maybe we’ll savor our time together more. Maybe we’ll help to keep the air clean by working at home more often. Maybe we’ll decide it’s important for everyone to be able to get health care when they need it. Maybe we’ll go for more walks. We will leave our houses again, but it won’t feel normal.

Myth: There’s nothing fun to do.
Fact: What? It’s Census Day! The census will determine how many congressional representatives each state gets. Census results have an impact on planning and funding for health clinics and highways, fire departments and disaster response, education programs such as Head Start and college tuition assistance, and so much more. It takes less than 10 minutes to fill in – complete the survey

Practice compassion. Help fight the most damaging myth of all—that Asian Americans are somehow more at risk of having or spreading COVID-19. The US now has more cases of COVID-19 than any other country, including China. We are all in this together.
Stay home and stay healthy!
How you doing thru all this?Gov just closed down the schools for this school year. My sis was quarantined as she developed cough and works in ER in federal way. She was tested and doesn't have it.I knew it was bad when It first came here to pacific NW as 15 died in 4 weeks at same nursing home.Stay safe folks.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 04:02 PM   #292
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

1 Highscore

firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post

I,m still involved with firefighters/wash State Council of Firefighters.We have 2 conference calls a week with State wide FF,s Reps.The don't have enough test. They are not consistant and its a uphill battle to get tested. My sister was tested 1 week after they sent her home.A firefighter in eastern Wash got it as did his wife. They got very sick but are still at home doing much better and are recoverying. They need much more tests and protective equiptment here in the NW for sure.May 4.... I pray things are better and its safe for businesses to open.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 04:37 PM   #293
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,465 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

OMG.....Why in hell do I listen to this idiot's nightly briefing?!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 04:44 PM   #294
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
I always wait [and not patiently] for the folks to talk that are behind him.The more factual folks.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 06:18 PM   #295
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I just skip the Trumpet, too much having to read between the lines, and keep up with Cuomo and Newsom instead. Gets both coasts and cuts the nonsense. That said I find that I am getting update fatigue, I know it's bad, that the coasts are trying, and what I need to do. I may got to every other or third day. It's pretty taxing mentally and I can only affect my own actions.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:27 PM   #296
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

We had really nice weather today, so I took my bicycle for another spin.

Except once I stopped at the end of my ride to rest, my legs were jelly and my lower back was on fire, so I decided to board a bus to come back home. My bus pass expired and I didn't realize it until I needed to get home by bus. The bus operator let me on anyway, but the bus agency has limited service and has taken strides to limit ridership during this public health crisis. I was so glad I was their only rider and that they could let me ride with my bike on board.

So, interesting thing: Because most doctor's offices and clinics are temporarily closed, making it hard for your physician to sign off on a document for "honored citizen" status (lower fare to ride the bus), the bus agency has people contact their unemployment office (only three offices in the tri-county area will be doing it). After answering a staff member's questions, by phone, they mail you a copy of a document you can take in to the bus agency office, by special appointment, so you can get your bus pass renewed.

I thought that was a great way to handle bus pass renewals for those of us who renew our passes on a yearly basis.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 10:11 PM   #297
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I ask myself the same question plowboi!

I tape them now on C-Span so I can at least scan thru..
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 11:38 PM   #298
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

China Ends Wuhan Lockdown, but Normal Life Is a Distant Dream

In the city where the coronavirus outbreak was first reported, the reopening of outbound travel won’t end hard times, wariness or confinement.

* If the link doesn’t work it’s from today’s New York Times

If we are following Wuhan’s lead in the development of this virus it’s possible at the end of it could also look very similar. If indeed it is the end.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:03 AM   #299
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Hundreds of airline employees are testing positive for the covid-19.

Hundreds of airlines employees have tested positive for COVID-19 in recent days and that number is expected to continue rising, according to information released by multiple unions.

https://www.localmemphis.com/article...5-30137c1e2891

I have been checking my wifes' temperature twice a day, her chest has been heavy in recent days so I am concerned. Our flight crew returning from the Virgin Islands on the 28th were based out of NYC.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2020, 10:15 AM   #300
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default C Virus

Editor’s note: This story has been updated to clarify that 3M has been asked to stop supplying N95 respirators to Canada.

U.S.-based company 3M said Friday that it has been asked by the Trump administration not to supply N95 respirators to Canada amid the novel coronavirus pandemic.

U.S. President Donald Trump has ordered the Minnesota-based company to produce and sell as many medical-grade masks as the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) says it needs. He invoked the Defence Production Act in order to speed up the distribution of masks.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

3M refused to do this and needed respirators and supplies has been shipped to Canada. Trump, remember 911 and Canada...... ty.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: