How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
YES - Like those people in California who got sued because while they were off on vacation, someone's 3-year-old kid CLIMBED A FENCE and got into their pool and drowned.

And I'm thinking those parents had some balls to sue the owners of the pool because it was their responsibility to watch their own damn kid.
Its crazy! But one good turn deserves another. I think it would be fitting for DHS to spearhead charges of child neglect. And take away any other kids those worthless people have. But not on the grounds of failing to properly supervise their kids. But for moving into a house that is within a 1 mile radius of a swimming pool, when their children have not been given swimming lessons. And for allowing their children to swim when no life guard was present! You wanna be ignorant? 2 can play at that game. Ha
Old 08-22-2011, 01:18 PM   #22
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

Seems like common sense is rarely common.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 06:28 PM   #23
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Warning on the side of my bottle of window cleaner: WARNING! EYE IRRITANT..Keep away from eyes. Do not spray in or near eyes.

Does this mean that at one time someone could not get the streaks off their windows and decided, perhaps, that the streaks were actually on their eyes? And even sadder...why does that possibility not even surprise me anymore?
If that was the case the warning tag probably would have said : Caution this window cleaner contains certain chemicals for removing streaks on glass, however this cleaner will not remove streaks on eyes and should not be used for that purpose. This cleaner will also NOT remove streaks on household pets, or their eyes either. Including gold fish, and small cattle. Or Emu's. No one under the age of 18 should use this product without proper adult supervision. No adults should use this product, without the proper goverment agencies supervising.
Read all warning labels before using this product. Do not use this product for anything other than it's originally intent. The misuse of this product may cause serious health problems and death. Or even worse. If you are experiencing shortness of breath, dizziness, uncontrolled leg movement, night sweats, finger nail discoloration, unibrows, male pattern baldness, erectile disfunction, rash, memory loss, loss of hearing or blindness, frequent or infrequent urination, dryness of mouth, difficulty breathing , difficulty thinking other than your normal lack of brain cells, return this product for a full refund. Dirty windows are the least of your worries. Any questions call 1-800- urtoodumb.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:38 PM   #24
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
If that was the case the warning tag probably would have said : Caution this window cleaner contains certain chemicals for removing streaks on glass, however this cleaner will not remove streaks on eyes and should not be used for that purpose. This cleaner will also NOT remove streaks on household pets, or their eyes either. Including gold fish, and small cattle. Or Emu's. No one under the age of 18 should use this product without proper adult supervision. No adults should use this product, without the proper goverment agencies supervising.
Read all warning labels before using this product. Do not use this product for anything other than it's originally intent. The misuse of this product may cause serious health problems and death. Or even worse. If you are experiencing shortness of breath, dizziness, uncontrolled leg movement, night sweats, finger nail discoloration, unibrows, male pattern baldness, erectile disfunction, rash, memory loss, loss of hearing or blindness, frequent or infrequent urination, dryness of mouth, difficulty breathing , difficulty thinking other than your normal lack of brain cells, return this product for a full refund. Dirty windows are the least of your worries. Any questions call 1-800- urtoodumb.

Love the posts..you have a great mind!!! Couldnt have said it better myself.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:33 PM   #25
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
The root of the problem is , not taking responsibility for your own actions. Its always someone else who is to blame. Especially if we can sue them and get rich, when we spill our hot coffee and get burned. Yes its hot, that's why it's called HOT coffee. Tort reform ! So many govt. agencies in place right now, who's only purpose is to micromanage us . Pretty soon you will be required to wear a seat belt on a bicycle. And some sort of helmet when you drive. We must be saved from ourselves! Quick somebody make a new law.
Did you know according to the national highway safety council , 52% of all fatality accidents were not wearing a seat belt. That means 48 percent were wearing one ! That means the odds are the same with or without a seat belt! Yet they felt those odds should justify imposing mandatory seatbelt laws. The commericals, click it or ticket. Seat belts save lives! No they don't. Not anymore than not wearing one does. The odds are the same.
I just watched a special on tv last night about a young teenage girl that was having an argument with her bf, threatened to wreck her car, etc. She crossed the center lane at a high speed and smashed into another vehicle killing a pregnant woman and her son. The teenage girl couldn't recall the accident and was eventually sentenced to prison time. The teenager's family attempted to sue the other family for an exuberant amount of money. Eventually they dropped the case, but can you believe the nerve.

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 09:37 PM   #26
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Let's not forget the law that may be put into effect since the Casey Anthony case. I mean since when do we need a law to remind us that if our child has been missing for a month that we must notify authorities. *eye roll*

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 09:40 PM   #27
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2011, 10:40 AM   #28
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

This warning came with one of those things you put in water and it soaks it up and gets really big. (Weird enough that this one was shaped like a lobster.):

The magic lobster is not for eating. It is for the observation and enjoyment of the swelling.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:25 PM   #29
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
This warning came with one of those things you put in water and it soaks it up and gets really big. (Weird enough that this one was shaped like a lobster.):

The magic lobster is not for eating. It is for the observation and enjoyment of the swelling.
I can feel a 'that's what she said' in there, somewhere.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2011, 01:34 PM   #30
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
The last fue years I ran my training stable I had this guy that worked for me,I wrote everything I needed done daily on paper..explaneing very well on what it was,we even went over it verbaly before the start of the day..ond day about 20 minits into the work day he came in to ask a question about watering the outside pens...wich end to start from.Yeah,I know..I told him not to over run the tanks to much and not to flood the area around the tanks cause it all ran down to the far end so would flood the shed.yeaaah u got it,at least twice a week he would leave the water on thus flooding the last pen..water flows down hill damit.
Poo too, so I guess if something had to go, it's better that it was water.

*grin*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
YES - Like those people in California who got sued because while they were off on vacation, someone's 3-year-old kid CLIMBED A FENCE and got into their pool and drowned.

And I'm thinking those parents had some balls to sue the owners of the pool because it was their responsibility to watch their own damn kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Warning on the side of my bottle of window cleaner: WARNING! EYE IRRITANT..Keep away from eyes. Do not spray in or near eyes.

Does this mean that at one time someone could not get the streaks off their windows and decided, perhaps, that the streaks were actually on their eyes? And even sadder...why does that possibility not even surprise me anymore?
Most likely, someone accidentally squirted themselves in the eye. That's why there are sometimes warnings to point the product away from you to use.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:03 AM   #31
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation
Default email fwd...Obit

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:
Knowing when to come in out of the rain;
Why the early bird gets the worm;
Life isn't always fair;
And Maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 -year- old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer Tylenol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement. Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.

He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim.
Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:25 AM   #32
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation
Default People must be protected from themselves

Product Warnings:

"Do not use if you cannot see clearly to read the information in the information booklet." -- In the information booklet.

"Caution: The contents of this bottle should not be fed to fish." -- On a bottle of shampoo for dogs.

"For external use only!" -- On a curling iron.

"Warning: This product can burn eyes." -- On a curling iron.

"Do not use in shower." -- On a hair dryer.

"Do not use while sleeping." -- On a hair dryer.

"Do not use while sleeping or unconscious." -- On a hand-held massaging device.

"Do not place this product into any electronic equipment." -- On the case of a chocolate CD in a gift basket.

"Recycled flush water unsafe for drinking." -- On a toilet at a public sports facility in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

"Shin pads cannot protect any part of the body they do not cover." -- On a pair of shin guards made for bicyclists.

"This product not intended for use as a dental drill." -- On an electric rotary tool.

"Caution: Do not spray in eyes." -- On a container of underarm deodorant.

"Do not drive with sunshield in place." -- On a cardboard sunshield that keeps the sun off the dashboard.

"Caution: This is not a safety protective device." -- On a plastic toy helmet used as a container for popcorn.

"Do not use near fire, flame, or sparks." -- On an "Aim-n-Flame" fireplace lighter.

"Do not eat toner." -- On a toner cartridge for a laser printer.

"Not intended for highway use." -- On a 13-inch wheel on a wheelbarrow.

"This product is not to be used in bathrooms." -- On a Holmes bathroom heater.

"May irritate eyes." -- On a can of self-defense pepper spray.

"Eating rocks may lead to broken teeth." -- On a novelty rock garden set called "Popcorn Rock."

"Caution! Contents hot!" -- On a Domino's Pizza box.

"Caution: Hot beverages are hot!" -- On a coffee cup.

"Caution: Shoots rubber bands." -- On a product called "Rubber Band Shooter."

"Warning: May contain small parts." -- On a frisbee.

"Do not use orally." -- On a toilet bowl cleaning brush.

"Please keep out of children." -- On a butcher knife.

"Not suitable for children aged 36 months or less." -- On a birthday card for a 1 year old.

"Do not recharge, put in backwards, or use." -- On a battery.

"Warning: Do not use on eyes." -- In the manual for a heated seat cushion.

"Do not look into laser with remaining eye." -- On a laser pointer.

"Do not use for drying pets." -- In the manual for a microwave oven.

"For use on animals only." -- On an electric cattle prod.

"For use by trained personnel only." -- On a can of air freshener.

"Keep out of reach of children and teenagers." -- On a can of air freshener.

"Remember, objects in the mirror are actually behind you." -- On a motorcycle helmet-mounted rear-view mirror.

"Warning: Riders of personal watercraft may suffer injury due to the forceful injection of water into body cavities either by falling into the water or while mounting the craft." -- In the manual for a jetski.

"Warning: Do not climb inside this bag and zip it up. Doing so will cause injury and death." -- A label inside a protective bag (for fragile objects), which measures 15cm by 15cm by 12cm.

"Do not use as ear plugs." -- On a package of silly putty.

"Please store in the cold section of the refrigerator." -- On a bag of fresh grapes in Australia.

"Warning: knives are sharp!" -- On the packaging of a sharpening stone.

"Not for weight control." -- On a pack of Breath Savers.

"Twist top off with hands. Throw top away. Do not put top in mouth." -- On the label of a bottled drink.

"Theft of this container is a crime." -- On a milk crate.

"Do not use intimately." -- On a tube of deodorant.

"Warning: has been found to cause cancer in laboratory mice." -- On a box of rat poison.

"Fragile. Do not drop." -- Posted on a Boeing 757.

"Cannot be made non-poisonous." -- On the back of a can of de-icing windshield fluid.

"Caution: Remove infant before folding for storage." -- On a portable stroller.

"Excessive dust may be irritating to shin and eyes." -- On a tube of agarose powder, used to make gels.

"Look before driving." -- On the dash board of a mail truck.

"Do not iron clothes on body." -- On packaging for a Rowenta iron.

"Do not drive car or operate machinery." -- On Boot's children's cough medicine.

"For indoor or outdoor use only." -- On a string of Christmas lights.

"Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." -- On a child sized Superman costume.

"This door is alarmed from 7:00pm - 7:00am." -- On a hospital's outside access door.

"Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted." -- On a sign at a railroad station.

"Warning: do not use if you have prostate problems." -- On a box of Midol PMS relief tablets.

"Product will be hot after heating." -- On a supermarket dessert box.

"Do not turn upside down." -- On the bottom of a supermarket dessert box.

"Do not light in face. Do not expose to flame." -- On a lighter.

"Choking hazard: This toy is a small ball." -- On the label for a cheap rubber ball toy.

"Not for human consumption." -- On a package of dice.

"May be harmful if swallowed." -- On a shipment of hammers.

"Using Ingenio cookware to destroy your old pots may void your warranty." -- A printed message that appears in a television advertisement when the presenter demonstrates how strong the cookware is by using it to beat up and destroy a regular frying pan.

"Do not attempt to stop the blade with your hand." -- In the manual for a Swedish chainsaw.

"Do not dangle the mouse by its cable or throw the mouse at co-workers." -- From a manual for an SGI computer.

"Warning: May contain nuts." -- On a package of peanuts.

"Do not eat." -- On a slip of paper in a stereo box, referring to the styrofoam packing.

"Do not eat if seal is missing." -- On said seal.

"Remove occupants from the stroller before folding it."

"Access hole only -- not intended for use in lifting box." -- On the sides of a shipping carton, just above cut-out openings which one would assume were handholds.

"Warning: May cause drowsiness." -- On a bottle of Nytol, a brand of sleeping pills.

"Warning: Misuse may cause injury or death." -- Stamped on the metal barrel of a .22 calibre rifle.

"Do not use orally after using rectally." -- In the instructions for an electric thermometer.

"Turn off motor before using this product." -- On the packaging for a chain saw file, used to sharpen the cutting teeth on the chain.

"Not to be used as a personal flotation device." -- On a 6x10 inch inflatable picture frame.

"Do not put in mouth." -- On a box of bottle rockets.

"Remove plastic before eating." -- On the wrapper of a Fruit Roll-Up snack.

"Not dishwasher safe." -- On a remote control for a TV.

"For lifting purposes only." -- On the box for a car jack.

"Do not put lit candles on phone." -- On the instructions for a cordless phone.

"Warning! This is not underwear! Do not attempt to put in pants." -- On the packaging for a wristwatch.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 08:22 AM   #33
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My friend got a new camera and the instructions stated to first take the camera out of the box.
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:36 AM   #34
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 08:37 AM   #35
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation
Default I never knew ....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 08:38 AM   #36
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 08:39 AM   #37
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Now I want to.

Old 09-14-2012, 08:40 AM   #38
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Default Never underestimate the power of stupid.

Old 09-14-2012, 08:42 AM   #39
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Default *sigh*

Old 07-22-2013, 06:34 PM   #40
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I don't even know where to put this.

There is a blurb on Huffington Post about the fact that 500 prisoners (some described as "senior Al Qaeda members") apparently escaped from Abu Ghraib prison today amidst some kind of "assault" (their words) from insurgents.

And a shitload of people got killed in the process.

For those who don't know or remember the significance of Abu Ghraib prison? That's the prison where our American soldiers took dehumanizing and disgusting photos of prisoners (pissing on them and nude dogpiles) that when discovered, helped fuel HUGE resentment toward America.

And yes, this is a huge oversimplification.

But what fucks with my head? Is that the HEADLINE today is Kate Middleton having a fucking baby.

I am not even amazed anymore at what the news orgs will place value on when reporting but this is just gross to me.

Anyway, I just needed to vent.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: