Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 11-10-2017, 10:46 AM   #61
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Books: The Help, The Painted House, Big Little Lies, Girl With The Pearl Earring, White Palace, Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe, and Mildred Pierce.

Movies: Jackie Brown, White Palace, The Holiday, and all the episodes of Seinfeld.

I'd also bring along several survival tools (knife, rope, tarpaulin, glass mason jars to keep water or food contained), binoculars, and several pillows and a blanket, waterproof matches, too.

I think Mr Howell and his wife would be nice to hang out with, too. But the Professor and Gilligan would be welcome too, as well as the rest of the cast (May Ann, Ginger and The Skipper) of Gilligan's Island.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 11:28 AM   #62
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Books: I'd start with Tipping the Velvet, The Paying Guests, All of Grisham's books to date, Getting Back (a wonderful lesbian story by Cindi Rizzo) and look to start a book exchange if other book lovers showed up!

Movies: Tipping the Velvet, World of Henry Orient, Tea with Mussolini, Silver Lining Playbook,The Other Sister, Simply Irresistible, Reaching for the Moon, Philomena, Night Falls On Manhattan, Mirror Has Two Faces, Dan In Real Life, Family Stone, Midnight In Paris, Lake House, Hope Springs, Gloria (Sharon Stone re-make) Crazy Stupid Love, Bound,A League Of Their Own, 84 Charing Cross Road, Fran Liebowitz Public Speaking, Bette Davis The Old Maid, Shadow of A Doubt, Women's World, Black Widow (1954 Van Heflin) East Side, West Side (1949 Barbara Stanwyck) Laura (1944 Gene Tierney) and All that Heaven Allows (1955 Rock Hudson).

I think the only two I might hang out with would be The Skipper & Gillian! I don't think I'd have much in common with those others!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 11:42 AM   #63
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I looked at my old list. If I really had only three, I'd cheat:

Collected PG Wodehouse (Jeeves novels, at least)
Norton Anthology of Poetry
The Riverside Shakespeare

For music, I'd make my own CDs. One R&B, one rock, one country.

Movies, no idea. I'd trade the movies for three more CDs. Same genres.

Rethinking -- box set all seasons Buffy and Angel, all seasons Grey's Anatomy or perhaps Charmed, all of Star Trek

Truly, I have no taste in movies and TV. I just watch to pass the time, and i get bored easily.
Old 05-28-2019, 07:25 PM   #64
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Books- Pikhal, Harrison's Book of Medical Dx, a pharmocopia of synthesis of various chemical substances
Music- A multiple cd set of world music and a djemba, home recorded cd set with Beethoven 's 5th and 9th and Bach's harpsichord concertos, lastly- a complete compendium of the works of Pink Floyd.
Games- Scrabble with dictionary, Parcheesi (weird, I know), a double deck of cards for spades and what-not.