morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Default increase in Gun sales ...

what are your thoughts on this???
where do you think we are all headed with the future of the USA??

i mean ...... some states already are wanting to break away from the US ...

i keep hearing all this talk on the news on the boom in gun sales....
check out this video ...

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 08:06 PM   #2
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

You asked for thoughts, so even though this may not be the popular view i'll share mine.

I think it's a lot of hoopla for nothing and here is why...

States have tried more than once to sucede from the United States and to no avail. History says this has been going on since way before the civil war. And everyone knows how that ended. Personally, i'm not concerned with a few here and there. Even if the numbers grow, i doubt it will ever compare to what has clearly, in our past, been a total failure.

As far as guns...

Think about the 1800s when everyone carried guns, walked the streets with them and shot people for any little thing that they felt like. I don't think the increase in gun sales will put us back to the times of John Wayne and the O.K. Corral days. I get my panties wadded when i hear things like "the world is going to hell in this day and time, because of this and that". I mean seriously? Think how things used to be just over a hundred years ago. You could shoot someone who tipped your hat off your head for god's sake.

*I* feel it is just hype. Sure peeps are pissy and filling out gun orders and signing petitions. But, i think it will all blow over and not amount to a hill of beans.

IMO if peeps are so freaking hot and bothered about us going over the cliff, which IS a big issue, instead of buying a 48 and going door to door with a pen, they should be writing to their Senators and House of Representatives and tell them to "stop their political shit and sit down with one another and get us out of debt".

Who knows. I may be wrong. It just feels to *me* like another "conspiracy theory" saga. That's just my take on it.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #3
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

..and what about this news clip...... ?????????

Old 11-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #4
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I think you have to examine the sources for clips like that. Are they are reputable news agency? Who put it out, and why?

States have tried to secede since before the Civil War, as Princessbelle said. I hope this won't be offensive, but I wonder how many of the people putting out petitions for secession know who their representatives are and the process for getting a bill passed. It's realistically not likely that a state will secede over the results of an election.

As for guns, I also agree that we're not going back to lawlessness and a militia-like uprising. I honestly think you'll see an uptick of gun sales (which may or may not be coincidental with the election, or merely hunting season), and a few petitions, and then it will simmer down.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:28 PM   #5
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

ty PB and gui
not offended at all ...... just intrested what some of ya 'll on the planet think about all this stuff going on.....
honestly i havnt been able to listen or watch the news much .... soo i dont know .. i do hear bits and pieces of things going on......

Old 11-18-2012, 09:15 PM   #6
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

I think an increase of gun sales is the result of fear of change. Not only in the USA the entire planet is going through a shift in the paradigm we have known for generations.

We now have a global economy. This was not the case 50 years ago. Technology moves us along at a much faster pace. What use to take place thousands of miles away, is now know globally in a matter of a few key strokes on our computers, tablets, cell phones. (Technology is also moving humanity closer to self destruction, if we so choose.)

Science is removing the cloak of the unknown and ignorance. Religon is being questioned, examined. Spirituality is becoming self defined, explored and practiced.

Geo-political institutions are falling and birthed into configurations that are influenced by all the above and more. I believe the world is changing and the change can be for greater good of most and it can come to us without tremendous pain and loss if we are willing to let go of some of our old and fearful ideas.

As for guns, the right to bare arms is guranteed in the USA constitution. However, I don't believe the possession of guns should be granted to mentally unstable individuals. Everyone should be periodically tested for mental stability when owning guns.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 09:46 PM   #7
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Everyone should be periodically tested for mental stability when owning guns.
I think this would be dangerous ground to tread on. Bipolar folks would likely fall into the 'mentally unstable' category when most of those I know lead fully functioning lives, with no detriment to anyone else.

I think that you have more severe cases in mind, but if we open that Pandora's box, who is to say that gays and queers can't own guns? There are still folks out there who think it's a mental disease and it was not so long ago that it was still listed in medical books as such.

Also, certain mental conditions make it very easy for people to 'pass' as someone who does not have that condition. Mainly, I'm thinking of sociopaths, but I'm sure there are other conditions that would allow this.

So, while I understand the thought behind it, I do not believe I could support this.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 09:58 PM   #8
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with Gemme on this. That is opening up a Pandora's box. I remember filling out the paper forms that were required to purchase a gun, long ago. In that form, you were required to certify that you did not fall under certain classifications, among which were felons, Communists, and transsexuals, along with other categories that I do not remember now.

I do think, though, that the secession talk is a bunch of hot air, and that this will blow over.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 10:19 PM   #9
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

the same thing happened after the 2008 election, i believe - most of the conservatives i know even said to me they were stockpiling, and there were a lot of news articles about it. thankfully not much came of that. (well, aside from the tea party and probably a few more militias and fringe white hate groups. and a mass shooting or two.) i'm hoping nobody really loses their shit this time. but the things i've read from some really conservative folks - it's like they believe the country is doomed, they have nothing left to lose, and there's no point in bothering to worry about the 2016 election because america won't exist by then. also, the more i learn about the ultraconservative christian groups, the more freaked out i get about how the end times ideology plays into that. so...i wouldn't put it past somebody to do something because it seems like there's a significant number of people who genuinely think they don't have anything to lose. (and god is on their side.) not even that there's no point in trying to be bipartisan, but that there's no point even bothering with the republican party or the electoral process at all anymore. that scares me.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 04:39 AM   #10
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

NATO senses the political/economical unrest in this country and others, and they are going to enforce very strict gun laws soon. No matter what states want to break off here and revolt, foreign forces will come in. NATO has a supply chain of weapons we don't, and well, when a tank shell falls in your yard, what can you do?
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 05:20 AM   #11
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

In a sense I feel we are in a revolution. Maybe it isn't like we've seen in the past but finally, after a very very long time the people are taking action and not putting up with shit. Perfect example is this past election. Money or anything else could not sway or change it. Screw petitions! People are boycotting and raising hell. We are heading towards difficult times. So much of this long over due.

I own guns and a shit load of ammunition not because I want to but to protect myself and family from the idiots that do have guns.
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 06:41 AM   #12
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
the same thing happened after the 2008 election, i believe - most of the conservatives i know even said to me they were stockpiling, and there were a lot of news articles about it. thankfully not much came of that. (well, aside from the tea party and probably a few more militias and fringe white hate groups. and a mass shooting or two.) i'm hoping nobody really loses their shit this time. but the things i've read from some really conservative folks - it's like they believe the country is doomed, they have nothing left to lose, and there's no point in bothering to worry about the 2016 election because america won't exist by then. also, the more i learn about the ultraconservative christian groups, the more freaked out i get about how the end times ideology plays into that. so...i wouldn't put it past somebody to do something because it seems like there's a significant number of people who genuinely think they don't have anything to lose. (and god is on their side.) not even that there's no point in trying to be bipartisan, but that there's no point even bothering with the republican party or the electoral process at all anymore. that scares me.

although I feel the earth is changing and has always changed, creating huge catastrophic events, I believe our biggest problems will come from religious rebellion.

I am a prepper but I am not fanatical about it. I hold hope for humankind and there is even a bit of excitement in me knowing that times will change. I'm just not sure what needs to really happen in order for that to take place.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 06:43 AM   #13
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

At the last family gathering my parents went to, my mom found out she was the only lady there that did not have a gun in her purse.

It's Texas. You always have to assume there is a gun in any room you are in.

We did have an "Active Shooter" training at the library so we know what to do if there is an Aurora-type situation. They trainer told us there was very little risk because statistically these things don't happen in concealed-carry states.

I didn't ask to see the citation for that quote so YMMV
Old 11-19-2012, 07:20 AM   #14
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

i agree, sachita. i think octavia butler's parable of the sower was pretty prophetic in that sense...i definitely could see it (or something similar) happening within my lifetime. most of my organizing friends have octavia butler survival kits packed. i should really learn to shoot, but if it comes to that i don't know if i could.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:11 AM   #15
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
i agree, sachita. i think octavia butler's parable of the sower was pretty prophetic in that sense...i definitely could see it (or something similar) happening within my lifetime. most of my organizing friends have octavia butler survival kits packed. i should really learn to shoot, but if it comes to that i don't know if i could.
I'll teach you!

I am a little concerned about my position even though I;m in the country. I'd like to be even deeper in the woods. My big ass greenhouse sticks out like a sore thumb. But I have been teaching my family to shoot even though they all think I;m nuts. I have tons of seeds saved, food, lots of chickens and I may do emu very soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 10:09 AM   #16
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation
Default LGBTQ Fire Arms in USA and Canada

Our Mission

To educate the LBGT community in the safe and legal use of firearms.

The Pink Pistols get together at least once a month at local firing ranges to practice shooting, and to acquaint people new to firearms with them. We will help you select a firearm, acquire a permit, and receive proper training in its safe and legal use for self-defense. The more people know that members of our community may be armed, the less likely they will be to single us out for attack.

http://pinkpistols.org/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 10:26 AM   #17
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
..and what about this news clip...... ?????????

Might want to read these:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ndrp.asp

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/ndaa.asp

FUD is what drives a lot of this stuff. Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt are the biggest drives for security business. Within that is gun sales, home security and guard dogs. To be honest, I've found the reaction by many to the President winning has been extreme.

What I'm more concerned about is the increase in racism (source: Times Daily):

"In all, 51 percent of Americans now express explicit anti-black attitudes, compared with 48 percent in a similar 2008 survey. When measured by an implicit racial attitudes test, the number of Americans with anti-black sentiments jumped to 56 percent, up from 49 percent during the last presidential election.

<snip>

Most Americans expressed anti-Hispanic sentiments, too. In an AP survey done in 2011, 52 percent of non-Hispanic whites expressed anti-Hispanic attitudes. That figure rose to 57 percent in the implicit test. The survey on Hispanics had no past data for comparison."

Buying of guns and such isn't the bigger issue; the fueled hatred and knee-jerk reactions that can result, however, is more concerning.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 11:02 AM   #18
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Guns

I own guns.I would only use them to protect myself.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:10 AM   #19
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Red and I are going to be taking classes to carry a gun starting this next month. Mind you we do not plan on carrying a gun on a day to day basis. As of November 1st we now have the open carrying act law. We were in a local grocery store last week and encountered a man wearing flip flops, sagging sweat pants and a tank top, his wardrobe was finished off with a nice military style gunbelt strapped to his leg which helped his asscrack to shine like a full moon. I was quite startled at first because I had no idea I might encounter a need to have a pistol on the chip and dip isle. It's not like he had the last box of Twinkies on the planet earth.

On the serious side, we are going to the classes to learn about the safety of firearms and what to expect with this new law. We dont' hang out at places where we feel we will ever need to carry a gun but it never hurts to know how to shoot one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 11:12 AM   #20
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wisconsin

Here in Wisconsin, our Tea-bagger Governor Herr Scott Walker has paved the way for conceal, carry. Business' now have to put signs up in their establishment to kindly ask the gun toters to please do not enter with said weapon.

The gun nutters are attempting to picket certain business' for not allowing guns on their property.

In Michael Moore's "Bowling for Columbine" documentary, recall the banks that were giving away rifles with opening an account? I gasped audibly when I saw this.

The footage of tea-baggers at anti-Obama rallies with pistols, semi automatics strapped to themselves, didn't that just make you shake your head?

The 2nd amendment has given some the idea that whoever wants a gun should. The NRA (arm of the Republican party) fights any and all so called "gun control". They don't have any problems with assult rifles (look at the stats on mass murders and what kind of weapons used). They do not have issues with someone owning hundreds of weapons (ala militia types).

The NRA has whipped up the gun base into thinking that President Obama will take away their arms. The truth is Obama has done little for sensible gun legislation. His people think this is a non-winning issue for Democrats so...there.

Folks who reside in rural areas (especially women) should consider having something for protection. If it's a gun, so be it. I recommend a couple of big, bad-assed dogs however.

With common-sense being not so common, I see the movie "Idiocracy" in our near future. Dummy down the masses, and keep them armed.
Happy_Go_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Happy_Go_Lucky For This Useful Post: